I'm so sick of this! What can we do to prove Pizzagate is real?

I'm so sick of this! What can we do to prove Pizzagate is real?

Every news outlet has dropped it, what do we still need?

Other urls found in this thread:

southeastgeorgiatoday.com/index.php/national-news-2/76-feeds/abc-national-news/33796-pizzagate-shooting-suspect-faces-federal-charge
johntfloyd.com/violent-crimes-become-federal-issue/
nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/how-trumps-abuse-of-women-hid-in-plain-sight/503954/
newcenturytimes.com/2016/10/12/leaked-footage-of-trump-hitting-on-10-year-old-girl-like-a-gross-pedophile-released-video/
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/pizzagate-fallout-michael-g-flynn-fired-from-trumps-transition-team/news-story/8f83c30ea93bc05929c0a3e8e97ac1ee
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-x-IZS8uKYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a crime

To find republicans connected to it

they found one

"Tell me we r going to save the Indians from the pipeline," C. texted Welch at 8:28 p.m.,,

Welch responded, "Way more important, much higher stakes" and "Pizzagate."

C. wrote, "Sounds like we r freeing some oppressed pizza from the hands of an evil pizza joint." Welch replied, "Youtube tonight, talk in AM."

One of his friends asked what "cause" Welch was asking him to join.

"Raiding a pedo ring, possibly sacraficing [sic] the lives of a few for the lives of many. Standing up against a corrupt system that kidnaps, tortures and rapes babies and children in our own backyard... defending the next generation of kids, our kids, from ever having to experience this kind of evil themselves[.] I'm sorry bro, but I'm tired of turning the channel and hoping someone does something and being thankful it's not my family. One day it will be our families. The world is too afraid to act and I'm too stubborn not to[.]"

BAHAHAHAHA!
He sounds just like pizzafags do.

we're going to need kek to will it. Podesta will get caught raping 6 year olds in the basement of Comet Pizza.

user

I didn't hear anything about spirit cooking with Hillary ON FOX

And that was just before the election!

You haven't figured out that the elite class isn't all in on it?

Makes me sick the whole thing

Is in on it*

This is new and interesting:
Local charges have been dismissed against Edgar Maddison Welch and his case has been moved to federal court where the 28-year-old is now charged with interstate transportation of a firearm with intent to commit a felony, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Washington, D.C. He faces a maximum of 10 years in prison and potential financial penalties.
southeastgeorgiatoday.com/index.php/national-news-2/76-feeds/abc-national-news/33796-pizzagate-shooting-suspect-faces-federal-charge

Ed gape was promised a Ill deal from alphabet sources to stage this attack, but ended up getting fucked by abc cuz loose ends now he be sukkin

You thought anything would come of this? You guys couldn't even take down Grubhub ffs. Apple deleted thousands of one star reviews from their app once you idiots stopped spamming them. All in vain. Lmaoooo

It's not real.

Kek. The shooter could be looking at 25 years:
johntfloyd.com/violent-crimes-become-federal-issue/

That sounds like a pretty stupid thing to do, all he'd need to do is say he was ordered by ____ to false flag and people get re-energized (even better if he has evidence).
Assuming they don't have something more serious on him anyway.

>DONALD TRUMP CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDS WITH KNOWN CHILD SEX TRAFFICKERS
nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

>DONALD TRUMP ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT BY MANY WOMEN, INCLUDING CHILDREN
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/how-trumps-abuse-of-women-hid-in-plain-sight/503954/

>DONALD TRUMP MAKING SEXUQP COMMENTS ABOUT 10 YEAR OLD GIRL
newcenturytimes.com/2016/10/12/leaked-footage-of-trump-hitting-on-10-year-old-girl-like-a-gross-pedophile-released-video/

>DONALD TRUMP TRYING TO HIDE THE TRUTH
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/pizzagate-fallout-michael-g-flynn-fired-from-trumps-transition-team/news-story/8f83c30ea93bc05929c0a3e8e97ac1ee

Trump is undoubtedly tied to the pizzagate scandal and will continue to shield global pedophile rings. Trump has direct ties to many politicians and officials implicated in these child sex rings.

Trump may be the biggest pedophile crime lord of the century

Really Corrected My Record™!

They are all implicated:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-x-IZS8uKYo

IGNORE DISINFO SHILLS AND JIDF LIKE

Wut no msnbc just reported on it tonight with graphs and everything

I am still focused on proving John Podesta's whereabouts on the night of May 3, 2007

We have his location on May 2nd, we just need the next damn day.

bump

That seriously Corrected The Record™ for me big time! Now I disavow Trump and support #HillaryForPresident!

SHILLS SLIDING THE TRUTH IN THIS THREAD

WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH

IGNORE PAID SOROS SHILLS

There are literally shills already in this thread

Where was he on the 2nd?

You seriously have no idea how much that Corrected My Record™!
I'm signing up to fight for the cause right now!

IGNORE THE SHILLS, PAID BY SOROS AND CTR LIKE LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE

I can't wait for my first pay-cheque, I'll be Correcting The Record™ for fellow anons AND get paid for it! What a great system!

what happened to the EWO threads?

The mods delete them, because they hate truth.

I'm rolling the die. A CTR employee will lose his job and will have to strip for a living for life. Kek make it so!

We do not need to prove shit. Just shitpost until everybody believes it is true so you can call every liberal a pedofile afterwards. Truth is overrated.

In DC

It's only of importance in that I assumed it would make it easier to track him to just the next day

>IGNORE PAID SOROS SHILLS
I dunno Dundee, the paid Soros shills seem to be pretty on the ball. Handsome, too.