Jews rules again???

Well Sup Forums???
do you guys see that once again we have the same problem?
jews in the position of power and influence!
history is repeating itself live before our eyes!
what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGgFB_-2NQw
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/814213555725549568
dangerandplay.com/2016/04/05/how-to-solve-anti-semitism-in-america/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-28/alt-right-implosion-e-celeb-mike-cernovich-bans-anti-semite-alt-right-event-guy-reta
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI
youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>richard spencer
nice try kazminov

Marry Stephan, Fuck Milo, kill the rest of those miserable kikes.

I just recently learned that is (((Stefan Molyneux))) a Jew

Any hard evidence that Dick Spencer is a Jew?

Dave Rubin.... This is b8

>Spencer
>Lauren
>Cernovich
>Jewish

You're retarded.

Spencer ain't a kike but the rest are. Fucking die OP

You could also add Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein to that list.

>jews rules again???
We got outjewed, again. Sad!

Cernovich came from an evangelical family. Lauren took a DNA test and got no Ashkenazi.

You sound like a delusional stormqueer who thinks everyone he dislikes is a kike.

It's repeating itself, ay?

t. level 70 goy

Just like based frumpf we love Jews now

Why are you being retarded, evil twin?

Molyneux isn't Jewish, no Nazi racial law would consider him a Jew. And any Jewishness he does have comes from his mother which he is so fond of (and she got it from her father's side). You probably have more yourself.

Cernovich is literally not at all Jewish. He posted his 23andme results in a tweet to Joe Rogan - 0%. He's just a manchild who wants to sell his books.

Southern is also not Jewish, you can find her own ancestry tests, she's in fact Danish and Spanish (and the Danish part isn't Jewish, it was her ethnically Danish grandparents that fled to the US in WWII).

There is no evidence at all for Dicky Spencer being a Jew.

I don't know who the bottom right and center left people in your pic are, but of those I do know you got 4 out of 7 wrong.

j-just a coincidence

>everyone I don't like is a jew

Hey guys, I think the Jews may be up to something. Like all they want is money. This is really unusual

what about Rubin? He is a Jew.

Did you know Jews control Israel? Like they literally own the government!

Cernovich has said before he is jewish and Lauren Southern is as well. She scored 30% Iberian (sephadic jew) on her dna test, along with her family in Europe fleeing the nazis and changing their last name from something jewish to Southern. And apparently Lauren's sister has tweeted about jewish heritage in the past.

8/9. Not bad.

Southern, Spencer and Cernovich aren't Jews.

Nice false flagging.

youtu.be/UGgFB_-2NQw

Born a Jew dumbass. You don't stop being a Jew just because you don't believe in God. If an Englishman rejects the Anglican Church he's still English.

Fair enough, my bad

It's ok. I was a bit harsh.

Everyone is a jew.
Trump is a jew, Clinton is a jew. Putin is a jew and jew Hitler was as well. Jews are everywhere. They are under your bed and and your closet. Open your frige. A jew. Took a nasty dump lately? It was a jew. Look in the mirror OP. I dare you.

t. jew

>Look in the mirror OP. I dare you.

kekd

nice strawman bruh

Simonsen. Normal Scandinavian name and her family were from Denmark.

>Jeff Sessions
>Kellyanne 'Fitzpatrick' Conway
>Michael Flynn
>James Mattis
>John Kelly
>Mike Pence
>Steve Bannon
>Mick Mulvaney

yes sessenach, blame the Jews

you idiots sure reach far

you realize that a large percentage of American/English names are Romanized names of Jewish names from the Bible?

Spencer and Molymeme are not jews you worthless kike. Neither is Bonobo Mindframe.
The rest are indeed, but are useless and irrelevant (bar kissinger).

Stef is based desu

>what to do?

same as always, prepare to die fighting for your freedom and independence , goyim

Are Southern and Spencer actual kikes?

>Molyneux isn't Jewish,
youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY

>Cernovich is literally not at all Jewish
beady eyes
nasal voice
surname
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/814213555725549568
dangerandplay.com/2016/04/05/how-to-solve-anti-semitism-in-america/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-28/alt-right-implosion-e-celeb-mike-cernovich-bans-anti-semite-alt-right-event-guy-reta

>Southern is also not Jewish
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status
/601934068217872385?lang=en

ALL CONFIRMED KIKES, ALL OF THEM

>Dicky Spencer
i wasn't talking about him

and White Genocide, openly stated
not mine words, (((their)))

Why are jews such hateful evil fucks?

Didn't realize stefan was jewish

Cernovich said it on his twitter but he's still pretty Sup Forums, some jew sperged at him for supporting "white supremacy" and he fought him

Only spencer is not a jew

If the Jews want to fight for us, let the Jews fight for us.

Lauren did a DNA test, she has no Jew blood (see youtube). Why do you think the meme-lord Dick Spencer is a Jew? are you specail?

Shills hate Spencer ever since heilgate and A&M. They hated him before, but now that he has stepped up so have they.

>Molyneux

He mentions his mother coming from a "pretty Jewish clan", and that's it. From a comment he responded to on youtube it's clear that she got her Jewishness from her father. And since Moly would have mentioned his grandpa getting shoah'd or in other ways affected by the nazi regime due to his jewishness, it suggests that even he had less than three Jewish grandparents. Moly is 12,5% Jewish at most.

>Cernovich

His 23andme tests literally show 100% white European, no Jew whatsoever. All your links prove is that he's a moron.

>Southern

No mention whatsoever of her being Jewish, as I said, her grandparents were Danes who fled because of WWII. She took ancestry tests too, y'know, you can look them up.

>Dicky Spencer

If you weren't talking about him, why is he in your picture, goyim?

>pretty Sup Forums
>calls spencer controlled opposition over (((heilgate)))
>bans one of the organizers of deploraball from deploraball for bringing up the jq
>buy my book goyi- i mean guyth follow your uakari psyche

Spencer and Southern aren't jewish

The bottom line is spencer will be the most prominent figure and the only leader of the alt-right

He is a representation of everything Sup Forums in human form. Just watch for the epic shitstorms that will come of the 2017 college tours. The rest were like introductory figures to set the foundation for him, jews or not is irrelevant they are in the past.

We have to LARP HARDER.

He actually did brilliantly at A&M for the most part, why are they pissed about this?

They are atheists or agnostics

who is left column, middle row? i recognize the face but can't put a name to it.

dave rubin

Jews have always been a distraction propped up by our true overlords who walk among us, undetected.

>Cernovich is literally not at all Jewish.

Not a chance in the world this is true.

>Spencer
>Southern
>Molyneux
This has to be a troll. If you want to be an autistic purity spiraling faggot and shit on everyone who isn't David Duke and Don Black, just do us all a favor and disassociate yourself with the movement

because they sons of demiurge of this world.

History repeats itself. Try and you'll succeed. Always know that you're the one, and you can have your dream.

assuming you are not croatian or one of four remaining volksdeutche
serbian nazicucks are the most retarded fucking species in the world.
how can you worship hitlers cock, when we are defined as literal subhumans, same as jews, and we were systematically destoyed as such, jasenovac, jadovno, stara gradisk, pag?
You fucking quisling, piece of shit traitor

He deleted those tweets for some reason

They're still in the google results but I read them a few weeks ago.

>Molyneux

He's clever, and informed but not to the fullest extent and maximum knowledge, he's seems not to be quiet well educated about the creation of money and fractual reserve monettary system, don't get me wrong you can learn and educate a lot from him, but take all of that with a grain of salt, because maybe there's an agenda hidden,
quote from him "Yes, theres a lot of jews at the top of the (((FED))), but there's a lot a jews who oppose the (((FED))), because lot of jewish economist, because being an economist is pretty high IQ occypation and a lot of jews have a high IQs, so yes that's mothernthingmnmhnhmh (distant mumbles noices)."
Does that sounds logicall or does that make sense?
or maybe that's tactics used by the gate keepers?

How the fuck is Cernovich a Jewish surname? Cerno os nog Jewish, he juist saus that to troll people.

Yes they are

wew gevalt
that really corrected my record

>not wanting to manhandle Ben's panhandle
Fag from West Hollywood detected

He is retard, he's not hiding it and it's not made up

He fought with another jew. It went like this

Jew: "How can you support white supremacists when they killed our people"
Cernovich: "Muslims are killing our people on the streets of europe"

And here is some old video of stefan before he was famous:

It's just that the retards here present all this fake and real information the same so we tend to ignore it because we think it's the usual bullshit.

Me I don't care that they're "lee expozed jews" but it's good to know who is trying to do what here.

>assuming you are not croatian o
srbin, pravoslavac
one doesn't need to be stormfag or neonazi in order to point the flaws, crimes, agenda and corruption of certain (((people)))
>how can you worship hitlers cock
NO, nope, NOT, FUCK HIM AND FUCK THEM, dead ideology led by cancerous moron that nearly destroyed europe, i aknowledge him as a my nation eternal foe
now braindead morons together with the infiltrated controlled opposition that can't create their original movement and culture with symbiology are memeing him
zaboravio si jastebarsko

but schlomo, when you're talking about the movement you must be thinking about (((Alt-Right)))
i must inform you that i'm a sane independent individual and a part of NO such (((thing)))

Spencer is a shill
>comes out of nowhere
>gives a lecture
>nazi salute, all hail...
>makes everyone that are opposed to the globalisation, kieks, corporative fascism and cultural marxism looks like retard
>(((The Atlantic))) is there, writtes and promotes him
>proclaims himself a leader of (((alt-right)))
>starts making fun of Alex Jones who's been exposing true for dedaces and has pretty clear and good track record

yeah right, totally not a controled oposition

dumb tripfag

>(((Alt-)))

Molyneux is like an 8th Jewish. Listen to his podcast interviews.

Cernovich is a goy, unfortunately.

He posted his 23andme results and it was 0% Ashkenazi.

Those old tweets are him "trolling Nazis."

This.

Spencer is relatively young, goyish, slightly effete, insanely awkward around chicks, well-educated, and intelligent.

He's pretty much the archetype of what your average Sup Forums user will be in their late 30s.

He also married a Russian PAWG so props to him.

care to give any argument

Is Richard Spencer legit Jewish lmao? I know all the others identify as Jewish and/or had Jewish direct family.

(((you peopple))) are trying so hard that's becoming unbearable cringey

Richard Spenser is literally a PLANT
everything about him screams fake

Yes he is

John 8:44

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Neither of those are Spencer you morons.

are you blind cuck?

If you knew anything about Molyneux, you'd know that he rejects pretty much everything about his mother. So he has some trace Jewishness in his family tree, but he's atheist and calls Jews out on a lot of bullshit like diversity for white countries, but not for Israel. Sorry he doesn't believe Jews are literally in charge of everything as a grand conspiracy. There are a lot of Jews in high power positions, but that has more to do with the fact that they have high IQ overall and have been relatively integrated to western society for quite a while.

>he talked shit about natsoc so he's a jew

He was trolling you autist.

There's not one element of this shitpost that isn't pure cancer.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

again quote from Stefan "Yes, theres a lot of jews at the top of the (((FED))), but there's a lot a jews who oppose the (((FED))), because lot of jewish economist, because being an economist is pretty high IQ occypation and a lot of jews have a high IQs, so yes that's mothernthingmnmhnhmh (distant mumbles noices)."

>>He DOESN"T talk shit about FED and it's owners
considering how smart he is, this has to be on purpose
he constantlys talk about the government and the money as if the government has the control to create the money and NOT the FED
do you know what the FED is and how by printing money and charging an interest rates it creates inflation from the source, perpetually lowering the value of the money
do you know how negatively this effect you and everyone else who's not a high positioned banker with the opportunity to first use and spend that money
do you know that the FED is the most powerfull alpha institution in the US
and that is privately owned, like everything else

>He DOESN"T talk shit about FED and it's owners
He's had the guy that wrote the book on the Fed on several times, gimme a break. He talks about the Fed plenty, maybe it's not his forte, so he doesn't focus on it as much. Not everything is a fucking conspiracy.

>privately owned
Yes with chairmen and governors appointed by the President.

>Spencer
>A kike

KEK, he's like a politically correct Nazi.

Stefan's mother is a jew.
youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ

That video's been linked like 5 times in this thread, you're an idiot.

And you are delusional.
They guy that was the preacher boy for ancap is now full on Donald Trump.
Zero principles.

The only way to beat ((them)) is
to become ((them)) infiltrate and change from the inside
At least thats what ((they)) do

You can not become them.
They have been doing this for an extremely long time and have so much history and culture wrapped up inside of it.
You will never beat evil with more evil.

I'm a bit disappointed with how much he went for Trump, but him and Michael have explained it that Trump is an exception to all the normal rules about politicians. Can't be bought, and says whatever he likes which mostly coincides with anti-leftism. I think a lot of it has to do with Stefan wants views, Trump gets views and potential donations, so Stefan talks about Trump. He still talks about Ancap and family stuff on his call in show and has non-Trump interviews uploaded to Youtube fairly regularly.

Irish rule the world

>Not everything is a fucking conspiracy.
something something NSA, something something russian hacksorsz, something something hillary will win in a landslide, something something Iraq has WMD
yeah right, admit it! (((you))) lost guys, it's over
conspiracy theory became the the practise of interest in the reality
and now only ones that are spousing conspiracy nonsense are the corporative media, they're not longer controling the narative, the internet and wikileaks became the realm of truth and investigative journalism.

>Yes with chairmen and governors appointed by the President.
and the president is appointed by the AIPAC wall-street, lobysts think-thanks, which (((they)))'re in charge
TROLOLOLOLOLO
we came the full circle

shill you need to GIT GUD