Who here /raciallyambiguous/?

I'm 100% portuguese and french but everyone thinks I am middle eastern or paki. I've even gotten turkish. Anyone else have this problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4h3ewZxrqU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wife is half chinese and half polish and slovenian.

it's annoying

Most people guess me to be German or Scandinavian, but everyone think I'm 10 years older than I actually am.

I'm an African American but am often confused for an Argentine.

For a black person, that's actually not bad.

That sounds like a really fucking hot combination...
>tfw no racially ambiguous exotic waifu

I get 'Are you Jewishhh?' a lot from the Hasids around Hanukah time but that's about it

probably because you are a north african rape baby? could you not have opened a history book instead of making a shitty thread on Sup Forums?

Hah. I'm a similar mix but luckily don't look like a shitskin or anything. I can pass for almost any ethnicity except German.

ehh atleast they got the germanic part right

Normal American anglo/slav white mongrel but I tan well and I have a big nose/dark features so I get Arab a lot

Ive had people tell me i look exotic even though I'm rather pale with dark hair and very light eyes. I don't get it.

My grandma said we were gypsies in portugal until we got deported to brazil in like 1500s and then moved to america in 2004... idk what the fuck happened i need those dna tests

Same

i get german because i like look like an ubermensch i'm told

always have to explain that the true ubermensch are scandinavians and that germans are peasant-tier germanic people

Is it bc of your toucan nose?

People often think I'm a tourist from Spain... I was also confused for an Arab when I had my beard longer.

I don't look like your typical "white" Brazilian. My family is kinda odd on this too. We were all born and raised here.

im the same as this guy: We were romani's that got deported to brazil maybe we had some arab but my family is full of very pale green eyed tall people so i guess i just got the shit genetics

I am 100% poo.

I'm french quebecer and probably a bit Amerindian.

Friend thinks I might be Jewish because I've got curly hair and and aspiring to be an accountant. I'm in love with an Peruvian girl who is probably more of Inca ancestry than Spaniard ancestry.

I wouldn't say ambiguous,
but I can pass as either Hispanic or White
pretty much like the majority of Mediterranean ppl

Victor Da silva you're probably italian my friend

I'm half Korean, a quarter Scottish, and a quarter German. Most people think I'm 100% white because I have red hair and extremely pale skin. The only thing that could give me away is my eyes as they're somewhat chinky.

I'm northern indian and everyone assumes I'm persian.

Handsome as fuck, to be honest.

>I'm half Korean, a quarter Scottish

youtube.com/watch?v=4h3ewZxrqU4

She's a gook. Not hard.

anglo/jap godtier reporting in

>what are you?
>omg you look so exotic?
>do you speak japanese?
>i love sushi

FEELS GOOD MAN

>When I had my beard
Nigga you barely have any facial hair, fuck off with your teen girl mustache hair

what

Just gonna leave this here
Example of high test superior southern european genes with good facial hair

What are you doing over there Schlomo

>japanese/anglo
elliot pls

disgusting gypsie scum, come take all your subhuman kind with you
You are 0% portuguese how fucking dare you even try to pass yourself off as anything other than an uncivilised mut, kys

someone wants the D

i am elliot if he was redpilled alpha male

feels good man hapa pride worldwide

mutts disgust me and will have no place in the future white ethnostate in the americas and europe

t. abdul al-sandnigger

Gypsies are the last of your worries ahmed

small gene pool inferior ugly inbred cuck detected

gf is mexican/spanish/lebanese
she is fair skinned and pretty

meanwhile in reality i have a homeland and routes whilst your halfwit parents fell for jewish lies of diversity

Ok uglyboi

I'm 100% Filipino, born from two Filipino parents. People think I'm Chinese and Korean because my skin is white like white people.

>Flips
>White

I've never seen a single pale Flip. You're all shit skinned.

Full lebanese but i'm very pale and not hairy so i get Spanish, Italian, greek etc.

I'm 99% native ojibwe but everyone thinks I'm white, anyone else have this problem?

Well you haven't seen me.

>FUCKING LEAF

English Prussian Norwegian Northern Italian

Why would I want to see your shitty brown ass, Flip?

I'm anglo/irish/jew/gypsy (ignore flag). No one knows what the fuck I am but had people guess pretty much everywhere.