What's Sup Forums's thoughts on Steven Crowder?

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on Steven Crowder?

I love Steven Crowder and I love Israel!

does a good job tearing apart sjw's but is still to conservative. Isn't funny and he is goony as fuck. Also didn't vote trump

Well these d.u.b.s tell me he's a faggot so...

I would literally die for Israel.

Smart guy, but he's full of himself and I'm a bit skeptical to how much of this is about the politics and how much is about his self image and making money. He's on my lists of podcasts I run through during my workweek, and the dude shills pretty hard while usually only offering about thirty minutes of substance in a ninety minute episode. I like hearing a younger conservative perspective, but I could do without the narcissism and blatant team play.

He gets some pretty good guests.

Normie popular politics for kids.

Fan of his early work. Too political now tho

He's a twat, never liked him. Filler for others

Not funny.

Don't agree with him on everything, but I believe he has come to the conclusions he has reached through introspection and thought, rather than emotional knee-jerks. I'll never join his mug club bull shit, but I will give his show a watch every week, and also ordered the emergency food rations he had on his commercials for a while.

His humor is hit or miss, though. The Mug Club Elf on a Shelf advertisements are just god awful, for example.

Never watched him but my roomate does. He stopped after one too many "guys Trump isn't actually going to win" cuckfests

I've heard that he is louder.

To be fair, he was in an echo chamber. Pretty much every employee he had at the time, as well as all guests, aside from Gavin, didn't think he was going to win.

I wound up watching the election through Mister Metokur. Having Jim not give much of a shit was better than the fucking "No matter who wins, we lose!" mentality that Crowder had.

He was against Trump and his non argument against Trump was all about his character as opposed to his policy. I never watch him and never will.

>crowder

He's eh
Great at bullying leftists
Still a cuckservative
Would go to the bar with and have a politically charged fistfight with/10

Entertaining, ballanced, and insightful.
Pisses off the right people.
As far as I'm concerned, he is fighting the good fight.
Idk about the rest of Sup Forums, but I like him.

like everyone else said, its fun to watch him expose lefties but thats about it for me
he comes off as very abraisive and not all that intelligent in the few videos i've seen, even with guests who share his views. he seems to constantly be shoehorning his talking point into "conversations" to the point where he is just posturing and barely actually discussing anything with his guest.

tldr; hes alright, but i'd rather watch the tuck cuck leftists and do a better job of it

First thing that came to my mind too.

CROW-DAH