Doesn't smoke

>doesn't smoke
>doesn't drink alcohol
>doesn't use illegal drugs

Does anybody else here fit this criteria? I literally don't know ANYONE who is like me, and it's made me feel so isolated from society that it's unbearable. I'm treated like a second-class citizen because I refuse to be a degenerate like everyone else. Maybe I would be more willing to accept other people's choices if they were willing to accept mine, but that doesn't seem to be the case. And no, I'm not a Muslim.

>and it's made me feel so isolated from society that it's unbearable

Because you're a faggot hanging around other faggots. Nobody seriously give a shit about a straight edge like you, especially not when you parade yourself as such.

Yup me. I take adderall occasionally when at the gym and working on projects. Other than that I am 100% pure human, vegan too so I'm running at peak performance. Put on 10lbs of muscle this year and dropped tons of weight. Feels good man.

FPBP

Because you are probably a buzzkill and a boring fuck.

get over yourselves, no one cares

I drink lots of green tea and MDMA

Spoken like true degenerates.

You guys ITT must hang out with some pretty low class people

I've found heaps of people who don't smoke, drink or take drugs - Not entirely though, most just drink socially a few times a year.

Get into the fitness/outdoors/do-it-yourself scene or associate with people in a decent white collar profession. I don't know if I'm like you OP but I hate always being around that stuff when it comes to socializing.

The guys I know who smoke, drink and take drugs are the sort of water cooler discussion drop kicks who just play games/watch sports and do nothing but consume consume consume. That's why I recommend fitness/outdoors/do-it-yourself sort of stuff if you want to meet other "straight edge" (please don't refer to yourself with that word though), as lazy people who just consume shit don't have the drive to go out and do that stuff

Granted straight edge faggots are the worst and you shouldn't force anything on anyone

I'd rather be known as a degenerate than a straight edge faggot who cannot even talk to people who smoke weed because duhrrr they're all retarded D:

You ARE retarded.

And you have the morals of a Mudslime, congratulations.

Drug users and drunks are insufferable assholes with superiority complexes. They make me WANT to become a Muslim so I can have the privilege of cutting their empty heads off.

Nobody cares that you're a straight edge faggot. Just piss off, this has nothing to do with politics.

Let's hope you lose your head to one, motherfucker.

You are ubermensch assuming you don't nail sluts.

Hey, Canadifag, why don't you go sodomize yourself with a hockey stick? Your backwards country needs fucking nuked off the map.

(You)

Sounds like you need a beer, buddy.

In my straight edge phase i still went to raves and free parties entirely clean. Had fun, enjoyed the atmosphere, i wasnt here to be preachy and break everyone's balls, so People did not break mine.
Op is just a whiny piece of shit

I used to do drugs and be degenerate but now I dont and wont do any drugs, I do not smoke and I drink alcohol very rarely, last time I drank 5 months ago.

Sounds like you need a foot up your ass.

Do moar of everything in your pic except the needle part you boring imsufferable pussy

Just go have a drink or a little puff, it'll calm you down.

French cuck

Make me, faggot.

Eyup. I don't use any of those things either.

You Canadifags are peter puffers.

Are you mormon?

Nah, that title is reserved for nodrugz faggots like you that need to tell the world how many drug you don't do.

Myself and my wife don't.

Mormons don't swear and are generally pretty based
OP is a fucking faggot so he's probably some Rust Belt Methodist

No, I'm not religious whatsoever, just more moralistic and enlightened than others.

Like you Candifags don't go on every site on the Internet and brag about all the dope and booze you do.

I used to smoke, quit and haven't had a cigarette since 2011 or so. Stopped drinking around the same time because it was getting out of hand, am pretty glad I did. I legitimately don't enjoy pot, never have; the high at its worst gives me panic attacks and at best just makes me depressed. I've never had any interest in trying harder drugs.

I know the feel, though. Sanctimonious drug culture gets annoying, especially potheads.

>I'm a special snowflake look at me.

here's your (you) buddy.

Get over yourself.

I do drink, but like 3 times a year.
I don't do drugs anymore.
Never smoked.

Just don't allow vices to run your life and all is good.

You give your dad a rusty trombone every night.

I only smoke, I used to drink but stopped because its a waste and a quick way to ruin your life. I've never used drugs and have no interest in using drugs.

>tfw degenerate tobacco smoker
>tfw i look down on marijuana smokers

you're degenerate but at least you're not a stoner

quit while you're ahead

Haters gonna hate. Do both, idiot.

Tobacco is way worse than buddha
Quitting cigarettes was one of the hardest things I ever did and still do

What's got you so upset? Did you friends go to a bar or something?

wrong, this is the wrong decision

Nah. Cigarettes are just unhealthy but smokers don't attach their personalities to it, stoners are fucking retarded and deserve to be Duterte'd.

>An overwhelming amount of damage to your health can be reversed by quitting. Studies have shown that quitting at around age 30 reduces the chance of dying from smoking-related diseases by more than 90%

Yeah I'm 18, I'll take that 10% risk and quit before 30.

I don't do any of those.

Bad news is I jerk off everyday and play 10 hours of video games a week.

We're all degenerate man just put in the work.

Glad you're not subtle about your trolling at least

Do you eat healthy? Workout physically and mentally? Good for you for not succumbing to peer pressure just focus on becoming the best you.

nice quads

i dont like alcohol or tobacco so i dont use them. i dont know how to buy illegal drugs because im an autist so i dont use them.

You're special if you don't do any of those. I wish I could say that I didn't do those things at all.

Stop heing a faggot who cares for what others think. Simply be

I drink, but don't do the others, and when I do drink, I drink alone or in a small group at home.

I do all of those and make 104k a year contraction database management for big companies, like nike whom I just finish with.

stay mad.

Same OP. I tell my degenerate 'friends' to fuck off when trying to get me to smoke/drink. It's not hard.

contracting*

and your life expectancy has fallen congratulations

and? I'd rather do what I want when I want then live an extra 10 years being a miserable fag like the OP

Same reason why im not a vegan

You're miserable enough.

....says who? you?

because I'm as happy as a lark, thanks for the concern.

teetotaler checking in
> do use nootropics

I drink a glass of whiskey (inb4 euphoric) on occasion so I don't count but that aside I've never smoked, never done drugs and have never been one much for social drinking.

Don't listen to dissenters OP. I want you to fight hard and do for our county what you've done for your body.

>a virgin
not sure how we can help you

>panhandles outside their building
>makes $1.04 on a good day

Never smoked tobacco or weed in my life. Never saw the reason to. Cigarettes just cost stupid money, make you, your clothes, and you car stink of smoke all the time. Not to mention make your teeth yellow and gross.

Weed is illegal in most states, gives you a "buzz" that is just about food afterwards, and overall doesn't seem worth the money.

I do however drink alcohol. All the time. Once a weekend if not more. I don't get blasted black out drunk. Catch a nice buzz and sustain it.

Long story short. No one cares you faggot. You don't do any of those things? Congrats. Other than that no one really gives a shit.

I use LSD occasionally and nothing else. I've never met anyone in the same boat.

>Weed is illegal in most states, gives you a "buzz" that is just about food afterwards, and overall doesn't seem worth the money.
Bro lol I'm a literal starboy fuckc you

Present and accounted for

TOP KEK, whatever helps you sleep better at night.

I dont have a reason to lie to any of you miserable tards though

I didn't ask what drugs everyone does, just if anyone else here DOESN'T do any of that stuff.

The ones who use any of the listed in your picture are people who allowed the darkness to consume their very humanity, stay strong

You don't have a reason to live, either, yet you do it anyway.

that was one of the dumbest analogies I've ever heard,

but yes I do have a reason to live. quit projecting your empty boring life onto mine, its making me depressed by association.

now go back to crying about people not posting what you want, its so pathetic its hilarious.

What is your reason to live then?

>its making me depressed by association

All according to plan.

Guess you have no reason to live faggot

Was I talking to you nigger? Why would I respond to some douche who I wasn't even talking to in the first place. Ask nicely, first.

Suck my cock you nigger smoking dufus.

>doesn't drink coffee
Get on my level.

Yeah, no coffee either

>literal Autism

I'm gonna go to bed now since I've got work in the morning, unlike you "pure" neckbeards. Don't off yourself when I leave, id like to laugh at you another day.

also, it seems like wants to suck your cock pretty bad so you two should exchange numbers. You can sit around talking about all the things you dont do or participate in. should be a good time.

Go on to bed bitch, because you hold no water here with your nigger cock smoking ass.

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I think I tasted alcohol when I was a child and I will add wine/beer to sauces when cooking if it is required, but other than that, no, I do not drink. I'm 28, so it isn't an "I can't do it" sort of deal.

Cool, honestly though I'm not sure why OP is complaining. It's perfectly acceptable today to go to parties and not drink or do drugs, I know some people who go to goa parties and they say that there especially people don't drink and only a couple people do shrooms.
As long as you're not a cunt about it literally no one will care that you don't want to drink.

Fuck. I actually love coffee more than tea but can't drink it because it causes heartburn. So tea only.

Stop haning out with cunts that treat you like shit for not vicing it up or stop being a preachy cunt. Failure in either will lead to isolation.

Drinking it for the taste every now and then is fine, but starting every day with coffee is pretty degenerate.

If they're pushy about it you can always just say that you have a liver condition and can't really drink alcohol but you like hanging out with them.

Yes, you arent alone my friend. My vices are anime and vidya, so I dont need drugs.

> I'm totally willing and accepting of other people.
> DEGENERATTTTEEEESSSS!

Kek, yeah man everyone in the world sucks but you, i bet you read sylvia plath and listen to bikini kill, such a unique rebel you are.

>Does what big maiority of society does
>Thinks hes some outcast romantic hero with so much value
End yourself
End yourself
End yourself
End yourself
End yourself
End yourself

When they offer me soft drinks or chocolate stuff I tell them I have to watch my blood sugar even though I'm not actually diabetic

Hooknose!

ITT Morons attempting to normalize and excuse poisoning themselves at a cost to society.
As long as OP doesn't preach too much and just acts as an example for others then those calling him a 'straight edge' are just losers who can't enjoy anything unless they are addled by drugs.

I drink about 5 beers throughout every day and sometimes I booze really hard on the weekend.