/AfD/ General - 2 Million Euros Edition

TT discussion on Alternative for Germany (AfD) and the 2017 German elections.

>Who are Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE

>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos

RECENT NEWS:
>7 Refugees try to burn homeless man alive
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067902/Seven-migrants-arrested-homeless-man-set-fire-Christmas-Eve-Berlin-subway-station.html

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/27/police-hunt-gang-syrian-libyan-migrants-homeless-man-set-alight-christmas-day/

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:
>Meme Collection v1.3
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:
>Find English-speaking AfD followers from twitter
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>Ignore the shills

We need still 120.000€ more for government funding

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

afdspenden.de
youtube.com/watch?v=37CJgSb1b_8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/di1nM3lw6EBx8kjNeSQMfw/
thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-4071538/Finance-bosses-confidence-Brexit-optimism-UK-reaches-18-month-high.html
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38421769
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
focus.de/politik/deutschland/spd-ist-groesste-volkspartei-merkel-kurs-kostet-cdu-tausende-mitglieder-ansturm-auf-die-afd_id_6414640.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160681745/Gegen-Amri-wurde-offenbar-seit-April-wegen-Betrugs-ermittelt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic in the OP will be updatet within the next 4h, so be patient

I love AfD and I love Israel!

I find refugees strange. Its like they have no common sense or human nature. They are like wild brainless zombies, but can open doors and burn things

>afdspenden.de
afdspenden.de
>afdspenden.de
afdspenden.de
>afdspenden.de
afdspenden.de

Chip in some shekels

There is no question about this that this is the case
youtube.com/watch?v=37CJgSb1b_8

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/di1nM3lw6EBx8kjNeSQMfw/

Bump for AfD and Frauke Petry.

You German faggots better keep this thread going. Prove you are worthy of an AfD thread and some of us may help build your meme factories.

We definitely need help from an experienced memetic task force

We really do. There can only be a meme war worthy of its name if there are enough memsters behind it.

Captain Luger of the Puget Sound Task Force reporting in.

We need more Frogke Pepetry

As soon as Frauke starts showing up on US magazines I'll use her in an inversion. But today I can only show Marine Le Pen like pic related.

An inversion "attack" in a book store only takes about 60 seconds to do once you have your strategy planned out, and if you photograph the mayday you can teach others to mass produce the same subliminal message.

Whoa, thats a way to subvert the masses user.
Personally I prefer to spam humoristic memes on twitter and faceberg to generate more receptiveness for our party

If German anons can provide me with photos of political posters in subways, I have an idea for a reverse (or ironic) psyops action. I think with small "modifications" to existing propaganda, like mass produced posters from the CDU, it is possible to subvert the meaning of slogans.

AfD supporters will also have to learn how to quickly "repair" a Frauke poster that has been vandalized with a Hitler mustache.

Don't under-estimate the value of having a ground game.

I would suggest some kind of a "chalkening" on a local level but we would need a good motto which wont be subverted to something that sounds to "nazi-like"

>AfD supporters will also have to learn how to quickly "repair" a Frauke poster that has been vandalized with a Hitler mustache
Do you have any suggestions regarding to this?

>>AfD supporters will also have to learn how to quickly "repair" a Frauke poster that has been vandalized with a Hitler mustache
>Do you have any suggestions regarding to this?

Just write "This is how lefties think democracy works in Germany" on the poster with an arrow to the vandalization. Better to be civil and point out the leftists idea of free speech and democracy than get all agitated.

bump

>Better to be civil and point out the leftists idea of free speech and democracy than get all agitated.
I second that 100%

Gentle reminder.

flag checks out

"Angstmachen von links" maybe?
something that shows that 2 sides can play the "oh thats ****ist" bullshit

Expose the other parties, like SPD in pic.

We know the left are the actual facists

>I have a better idea. How about I give you the finger and you give me my phone call?

Don't be civil - just repair the vandalism quickly using some kind of patch kit. You know that she will get A LOT of mustaches, so make patches for that part of her face. When Frauke becomes a man thanks to SJW's, you can make her a woman again.

Eventually the poster look like some kind of cubist art project gone wrong. But normal Germans may respect you for patching things up.

Separately, apply these same techniques to "adjusting" CDU posters with new messages of your own. Just a few words here or there...

what is this thread about?

Kék

danke für dein engagement, user.
hatte AFD Werbung im Briefkasten.
Habe 100.- gespendet.
Immer dran denken: "Für Spenden müssen Sie ab 2017 nicht unbedingt Belege einreichen, sondern nur noch auf Verlangen dem Finanzamt vorlegen. Bis 200 Euro gelten vereinfachte Nachweispflichten."

>But normal Germans may respect you for patching things up.
During a state election earlier this year I saw a lot of torn posters and these were all from the AfD. They needed to hang the posters on street lights so that passerbys couldn't reach them (without a ladder). I guess that won't change in the coming election.

>Separately, apply these same techniques to "adjusting" CDU posters with new messages of your own. Just a few words here or there...
If we have a witty slogan this could be actually worj pretty good

Next year federal election in germany and we need to get the AfD in the Bundestag with convincing election results

dog bless you user

If you want a race war/Crusade, let merkel win.

We are not that desperate (yet)

Lol okay.
Just so you know most of those refugees or rather a significant amount of them already have citizenship so they legally cannot be forced to leave.

So your problems are going to stay around for a significantly long time regardless of the outcome of this election.

Kann mich jemand Rot-pillen was die Wahlen betrifft?

No, first they need to apply for asylum (most of these applications aren't processed yet by the authorities). Citizenship will take in most cases up to 8 years and that's why we need to get the AfD in the Bundestag

Anons like you have been working hard on these threads. I am reading archived bread now.

Thanks for organizing this. The level of effort is non-trivial and takes time and effort. These things don't happen on their own.

do i need to remind you of all the people that were harmed and how their pain was ignored by your goverment just so these "special citizens" would not get in trouble and not hated.

You certainly have a very long road ahead and many obstacles. I hope your party wins. But i do not think these people will be removed in an immediate amount of time.

This is perfect for inspiration. Nice work user.

Reminder more Europeans will vote agasnt Eu if Brxit is a Economic succes.

Reminder to piss Merkel and elite off all you have to do is buy British goods.

Everyone should be buying extra British goods next few months gin whiskey anything.

Bussiness economics is at heart german voters they will change if British brxit is success.

Also it give large Support to Marine Le Pen.

Go buy British goods Now .
Or we have no future

Wenn Merkel verliert haben wir wahrscheinlich eine Rot-Rot-Grüne Regierung. Dementsprechend muss das Ergebnis für die AfD umso besser ausfallen (15,5% mittlerweile auf Bundesebene). Um einen vorteilhaften Wahlkampf zu garantieren, ist die AfD auf Unterstützung vom Bund angewiesen. Das ist aber erst der Fall, wenn die Partei bis zum Ende des Jahres 2 Mio. Euro an Spenden sammelt um Zugriff auf weitere Fördermittel zu bekommen. Falls du dich an der Sache beteiligen willst, solltest du unter afdspenden.de einen kleinen Beitrag beisteuern. Insgesamt benötigen wir ca. 100.000€ innerhalb der nächsten 3 Tagen. Das Geld kommt aber so oder so dem Wahlkampf zugute.

have my money

>what is this three about?
The fate of Western Civilization hangs in the balance in three election in 2017 in Holland, France, and Germany.
We are discussing how to use meme magic to win the war.
Praise Kek

Thanks Hans, although the signs are already positive

www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37748667

thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-4071538/Finance-bosses-confidence-Brexit-optimism-UK-reaches-18-month-high.html

bbc.co.uk/news/business-38421769

The biggest challenge now is making sure we don't get a shit deal like Norway.

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

If Trump is able to establish safe zones in syria we can bring these people back in their country after you guys take out ISIS and help assad together with the russians. And the next step is to reduce incentives for people to come here e.g. decrease welfare spending

It's not my work, it's from the 2013 election I suppose

You guys set a good example with the /ptg/ threads

Knowledge is power.
ty user.

We should meme the economic success for the brits after Brexit to argue against the european bureacrats

Yes. With our political system it's nearly impossible to stop Merkels 3rd term. We need to make the AfD the strongest opposition in the parliament. The strongest opposition gets a few extra rights like longer speaking times or they can start an investigation.

You're doing gods work

>1.944.317 Euro (29. Dez. 2016)
nearly there

That are really some good news

Focus.de

focus.de/politik/deutschland/spd-ist-groesste-volkspartei-merkel-kurs-kostet-cdu-tausende-mitglieder-ansturm-auf-die-afd_id_6414640.html

wish mods would ban this leaf faggot who spams the same post in every thread

Prety much the more better the Uk economy does the better Marine Le Pen will do the worse Merkel will do.

All /pol should be supporting this and Buying Uk goods just for next 2 Months or so extra.

Best way to topple the European Elite Euro and give support to anti Eu parties.

Never gonna happen.its gonna end like the pirate party. Full of degenerates and ,,young politicians'' that carve arab dick.

To change something in germany we need a new war.

Also
>2mil uro
Merkel makes that in a facesitting/fartsniffing session

I made some meme templates for the (((failed))) Austrian election.
We pretended that VDB was heroic
>Du bist uns ein Held!
We used the hashtag #UnserHeld

These were really easy to change and mass produce.
>tfw they didn't work

Could this idea be repurposed for Merkel and Germany?

I saw a Pirate Party ad in Prague the other week. They fell apart so quick

page needs to be updated

Friendly bump

danke OP

>no future

Daily reminder that AfD has about as high chance of winning as Jeb Bush did.

Bump

pro tip, it's not about winning.

Oh good. Wouldn't want the situation to improve or anything.

Only Merekl. Fuck AfD. Poland stands with Merkel.s policy. She is our goym, errr i mean....

I still don't understand what's so bad in your picture

Considering Petry is pregnant, will she still be AfD front runner? Anyone else couldn't rake in as many votes as her.

Afd

Frauke is still doable, even though she is like 40.

Though I have my fears that since she is a woman, that she is just controlled opposition, with her weak woman brain MK ultrad by jews to do their bidding. Than again, the last time Germany was great, it was made great by a vegan painter, not very manly either. I just really wish Germany would have someone more radical than Hitler, calling for the extermination of non-whites, especially jews, everywhere on the planet.

That was good stuff indeed. Something similiar would be nice. "Merkel muss weg" is pretty stale t bh

Are the German people the biggest Cuckholds in history or the Japanese people?

Just asking.

Hint: It isn't the country with ultra-nationalism, xenophobia and a tendency to historical revisionism

>gun
>no lgbtxtgtlgpkaklgb person
>lack of diversity

Bump

But doesn't the Afd only need to pass the 25-26 perecent threshold since the other parties need to form a goverment with the strongest party

photoshopped, blashphemy

There is no rule the strongest party must also be the ruling party. They will build a coalition with other parties to get over 50% in the parliament. Like CDU-SPD-Grüne, CDU-SPD-Linke or more unlikely SPD-Grüne-Linke.
In the moment it's just to get the AfD as many votes as they can get. Then the overtone window will shift (it's already happening) and the old parties are getting butthurt for the next 4 years.

Bumping for the Empire

This. It's not about winning this election. It's about making the groundwork for future elections.

check 'em

Such a fucking cutie.

We did it, no doubt that we reach it

Empires are fine. Just let the Austro-Hungarian Empire become the Hungarian Empire, deport all slavs to the Russian Empire, deport all darkies (romanians, gypsies, etc.) to the Ottoman Empire (Turkey), and all ethnic germans to the German Empire.

Europe would not be the shit tier as it is, if the Huns would have won, and fucking vizigoths would not have united with the Romans. It is mostly Hungary that kept Europe safe from the mongols, and the muslims, always cost us most of our warriors, and we had lower population because of that, and every fucker around us was up to backstab us, because they feared us rising. No Hungarian Empire, no Europe. Let us have an empire, and wmd-s, we will sort thing out. Germans and Russians and all between are pretty much just squatting on Hungarian clay, the whole land of Austro-Hungarian Empire is just a modest demand from us.

Any update on the Tunisian? Is he arrested?

Yes

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160681745/Gegen-Amri-wurde-offenbar-seit-April-wegen-Betrugs-ermittelt.html