Marriage is a meme

Well I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years and just found out she was emailing her ex and some guy from her college pretty much complaining how we don't "communicate", and that's all it took for her to cheat on me with two guys.

>if you have a gf, 90% she is talking/fucking a guy behind your back right now.

POST THE PICS MY WHITE BROTHER

Yeah this user right, dump hot pics of the bitch

That's because 90% of the male pop is a low test beta like you OP.
The other 10% don't worry

Fuck her better, m8.

>I'm a huge cuck
>so you must be too

Hahahaha go fuck yourself my bitch knows if she slips for even a second she's fucking gone. Real men keep their bitch in line

at least your gf doesnt want an open relationship like mine im a full blown cuck now i wanna fucking kill her... like right now in her sleep

This is why we should just criminalize adultery.

better you found out now than later

also, dump hot pics

>>if you have a gf, 90% she is talking/fucking a guy behind your back right now.
No because im not an autistic fag like you OP. My girls are scared Id cheat on them, not the other way round.

poor bastard

OP, 100% serious

I've dated other women, fucked other women, and pursued other women... all while being with my gf of multiple years.

People are not meant to be monogamous.

That doesn't sound too great desu senpai.

That's what you think.
We had sex 3 - 4 times weekly and our relationship was great, marriages are a meme
That's what you think
I'll dump this picture, this is pretty much why I got cheated on.

This is why I was raised in a near Amish-tier Christian fundamentalist near whore proof church environment I'm never leaving it

>falling for the matrimonial Jew

>I'm a degenerate, it's natural man!

>People are not meant to be monogamous
Thanks for the advice Shlomo

They are all cheating whores, but so what? The only question you should be asking yourself is, "How's the sex?"

If she gets all wet for you, you are doing fine.

Loyalty is part of what makes us civilized.

You're just weak. You're just a cunt.

>means so much to me

Translation: he's my beta bux safety net, unless something better and secure comes along.

Hahahah you fucking idiot.

This is why I don't date girls with Social Media profiles. They're hard as fuck to find, but they do exist. Social Media for women is literally a Dick Market.

That's fine I'm talking/fucking other girls too

>female loyalty
>current year
shiggy dig

>all this delusion
>muh alpha
western women cheat for fun dumbass

You were weak, men who get cheated on deserves it

>can't control their woman
>complains when she cheats

why does nu-males do this?

All it takes is a simple walk to the car and your loyal loving girlfriend gets dicked up and its all your fault.

Shit man, I'm sorry

>be me
>skyping with girl for a month
>we speak daily
>suddenly one day tells me she has a boyfriend of 5 years
>they live together

she had plenty of opportunities to say it was her boyfriend she lived with, she actually referred to the other person as "her friend". women are fucking horrible. this definitely isn't the first time something like this has happened to me either. two of my best friends fiances wanted to fuck me too.

I dont know if I'll ever get married just from how I've seen taken women approach me.

>equating talking with fucking

18 year olds.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson boy. A (((gf))) is not a thing to waste time, or money on.

Anime is the truth...and the truth will set you free...

>3 - 4 times weekly
15 minutes of weekly sex don't count. By "better" I mean the quality of sex. Use your phantasy and improve your technics. Also be more spontaneous. Take her once in a while out to do something new together. Bored womyn will always seek for something new. It's a disgrace, I know, but womyn are like that.

The Germ has the right idea. Communicate with your dick better.

>Caring about how a woman feels during sex
No

there's a bit of butthurt in here

greater than 50% of first marriages in the US end in divorce.

i'm all for having a significant other but clearly men and women, in this day and age, cannot have sex with one person for 50+ years (assuming they get married in their 20s or 30s).

She's a fucking retard you should slap the shit out of her literally and the guy she cheated on can catch a shotty

women need constant entertainment, they are like children.

I don't know how it is in Europe (your women seem slightly better) but over here they expect you to be their own personal court jesture. I might as well write for comedy central and start doing stand up for as clever and witty as I'm expected to be to date a woman here.

>wimmin dindu nuffin

That grammar is shit house. Dump it.

lol

you were this fuck k... got trolled
> gg

Lol.
This, people who cheat have no self control.
Its funny when grown adults cant control themselves.

And you did not kill her after you found out?
My ancestors are smiling at me can you say the same? :P

OP post her pics

>Not fucking them silly and treating her as you want

KEK
U
C
K

3-4 times a week.. you need to be fucking her at least 2-3 times a day you fucking sperg twink

How do you know she actually cheated? Maybe she was jist talking to them for some support desu

>muh stronk alpha
Kill yourself. Women cheat for fun and they always cheat eventually

wtf are you talking about m8

>Date chick
>shes a crazy drunk but is super chill
>fuck ALL the time
>some how we last 6 months
>break up
>contact her a year later to the day to see if she wants to meet up
>She has a boyfriend and isnt into him but keeps dating him
>she brings up how good I was at sex and how this guy isnt her thing
>I tease her a little by talking about stuff we used to do in the bedroom
>Shes super into it and flirty
>I tell her I cant have her cheating on her BF to just fuck me
>this is literally THE DAY she dropped him off at the airport so he can see his family for christmas.

holy fuck boyos, this shits a weird feeling... my dick hates me right now.

>People are not meant to be monogamous
Yeah, unless they wanna create and maintain societies n' sheeit.

People weren't meant to go to space, either.

This better be a joke you savagely dark individual

>not going to the guy's house and shooting him after that.

Even alpha chads get cheated on, don't fool your self faggot
This 100x, if you don't give your woman attention she'll find it somewhere else and blame you for her cheating
Honestly don't understand the whole liking the "cuck" fetish, shit pisses me off.
>just talking to them for support

I see you've been in this situation, sorry bro your chick is getting fucked

Picture related, emails I have yet to have seen

This, I dated a really attractive girl who looked like that blonde girl from wolf of wall street. She had Facebook, but hardly posted pictures. She was bit of a ugly duckling when younger and a little bit shy.

She also picked me up and droped me off home and got me some drinks too. I find alot of girls are toxic and have entitled attitudes but I still manage to find decent ones every so often.

damn.. when are we gonna fight back and start making chicks cucks again.

This.
Also this, I assume user means the guy she cheated on you WITH can be on the receiving end of a shotty.
and this.

Sorry m8, went through something similar with the one I've lived with for 4 years.

Shit happens man, sounds like she wasn't interested in a traditional stable relationship and ended up using you for money towards the end until she found something """better""".

You better have dumped her ass and kicked her out if you were living together.

this

If you don't give them what they need and want

Women have and always will be shite.. there's just no denying that. Keeping them in line by awarding good behavior (giving attention) and punishing bad (withdrawing attention) is basically demonstrating you have more value.. ie you pull them in your frame.. I swear I'm not a neckbeard faggot.. its just I not only read redpill but I actually kind of understand this. Women literally act based upon how you make them feel..

i'm not saying you can't have 1 significant other

i do

in the meantime i fuck, not love, other women. what part of this don't you understand?

> pro tip: my girl knows and fucks around too... we sleep together maybe 4 or 5 nights a week. its more of a "when we have the time for some strange..."

lol... sorry, forgot i was in Sup Forums
> mb

Sooo you have no proof? Idk man women can do mental gymnastics like none other, maybe she was honestly looking for someone else to talk to. Have you ever considered you are paranoid?

Whores are not worth your attention, user. All this will do is make your life, her life, and her bfs life miserable. Take control of yourself, tell you dick to cool it

Go out and fuck another chick. Then dump her and say thanks for the idea.

>everyone else being a degenerate means it's okay
If everyone else jumped off a building would you do it too?

well done.
she probably has herpes by now.

change op to

>if you're a pussy beta that settles for a subpar hogslut girlfriend that isn't even a virgin dont be surprised when you find out that she's fucking other guy's cocks

then you'd be right

Well let's just say I found picture of her naked I didn't receive, plus she admitted to fucking her ex,

Sorry but if your girlfriend says she's talking to guys for "support" she's taking the D

>attention

I don't really think it's attention. That's not really what I was talking about. I was just saying their expectations for a relationship are absurd. White knight try-hards and casual dating are to blame for that since now they want the absolute best qualities from every man they've ever met all wrapped into one. It's unrealistic.

Our forefathers had the right idea, get them younger and marry them. They don't have the opportunity to develop their unrealistic dating standards.

if the building is on fire

> breaking news: in 2017 less and less subservient women, in western civilization, will exist
> they see this awful shit on Snapchat and think "hey, i can do that too!".
> learn to love someone but not tie love so tightly to sex

Dude are you literally this fucking stupid.. Lol she decides to talk to her ex.. about her current bf.. Do you know how that shit turns out I mean come on have you even had a girlfriend.. you what happens when you even mention you saw your ex when you have a gf and watch how insecure they get.. Please tell me people aren't this fucking retarded.

>t. Sweden
Not surprising, did you hear that shit from your minister of feminism?

>significant other
>back to /pleddit/ faggot

He's right you know

Get rid of it. Take a nice long drive somewhere remote like a desert and ditch her somewhere.
Bonus points: Make sure she doesn't have a mobile phone on hand or money.

Fugg srry man. What was it that pushed you over the edge to look on her phone? Did she act differently? How so?

May be fucked up people like yourself with no moral compass. Faggot.

>If you don't give them what they need and want
Reading this especially from sweden is so depressing. What's this fucking world coming to?

Wow someone is even more cucked than op, and he has no idea. Amazing.

>I have one significant other
>in the meantime i fuck, not love, other women. what part of this don't you understand?

The part where you fuck random chicks but claim you have one significant other, you weak-willed cuck. If you wanna have an open relationship, that's fine. Just don't act like your some hot shit that has it all figured out, because you practice the exact kind of hedonism that has rotted the institution of marriage (and western society in general) from the inside out.

Anyone got that infographic on the "backup man"?

Don't let your dreams be dreams

You can literally just sense it.. its innate honestly. You just know someone well enough to determine when they are bullshitting you.

What is the "backup man"?

The difference is that, I, chad, do not give a fuck if she does cheat. I never pedestalized her in the first place.

you got cucked bro

This sentence just does not work at all.. As much as I hate scumbags.. its not like they are getting lucky. They know what they are doing.

Question

Does it make me a cuck if i cuck another guy but develop feeling for the girl?

women are like monkeys

they don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grasp on another

This isn't your blog you faggot OP.
Tell us what you are doing about all this? Will you dump this whore or will you prove to all of us yet again what a cuck you are?
So ?

>open relationship

She's probably already cheating on you or considering it. Dump it right fucking now.

You will save yourself a whole hell of a lot of trouble. This "open relationship" meme is just

>I want to live with you and have you support me
>but I also really want to cheat on you and fuck around with other guys

>received a phone call from a random number in the morning while we were in bed
>told her to answer she said no it's just telemarketers
>get pissed and force her to call it back
>she calls it back and some guy answers and says are you busy,
>she then proceeds to get angry like I have done something wrong

From that point I pretty much went on an all out go through everything she has binge.

I'm not sure what he means but generally when I am in a relationship there is always another guy I am interested in,touch with. You know why girls stay in relation ships even when they aren't happy? It's because they do not have a back up man, and are waiting/looking for a backup man

Yes. You can never trust a cheater

>american men can't give their women what they need so they get cheated on repeatedly
>doesn't blame themselves

lel good luck in your future relationships

This is the only acceptable answer

>tfw ktf
>tfw worst thing I ever did

>Not shooting her then him
Traitor before enemy m8

It's time to start looking the other way when a man whoops HIS wife's ass or even just girlfriend.