What does Sup Forums think of Fox News? Best/worst anchors...

What does Sup Forums think of Fox News? Best/worst anchors? For me it's Tuck>O'Reilly>Hannity>Outnumbered girls>Bret>everyone else>>>>>>Megyn

it's been years without Gibby ;_;

Krauthammer is an incontinent crippled closet liberal.

Shep smith is an actual retard

>unironically watching fox news
>not being a faggot
why is this Sup Forums so kiked the fuck up?

Wallace and Bret are based

And then theres some qt 3.14 blonde i forget the name of.

Jenna lee is who i was thinking of

smokeshow

Megyn is smexy

Shep is a closet liberal

>mfw FOX has been putting this top qt on more shows and she always wears short dresses

Her and Abby Huntsman are the only reason I leave FOX on during the day desu senpai.

How can you have O'Reilly before Hannity? Blasphemy.

Tucker>Hannity>Judge Jeanine>Wallace>Bret>Shep>O'Reilly>>>>Lightweight Megyn

Tucker, Hannity and Jeanine are all based. Chris Wallace and Bret Bair are both solid, reasonably unbiased reporters. O'Reilly is fuddy duddy and constantly shills his books, tours, etc.. Megyn is CNN-tier.

He seems more like a kooky uncle to me. Likable, but nuts.

>We news breaks, we break in, because breaking news changes everything.

I'm home on Christmas break and I've had the chance to overhear my mom watching Fox News, it's a sad spectacle. They repeat Sup Forums memes in a "safe" way. All of their shows are just signalling. No free thought at all, just Jew gaslighting. they aren't leftists but they're just as bad. Now I have to listen to my mom try and talk about watered down Sup Forums stuff and she has no idea what sort of consequences the real version of this stuff has. They're playing a dangerous game right now and it's going to blowup in their face, soon.

Indeed. Trish is a qt as well.

Op pic looks exactly like this

Who do you prefer to get your news from?

I don't really get my news from anywhere in particular.

If something major happens I'll usually hear about it from someone in real life.

because watered down telephone gossip is always more reliable

>not watching tucker carlson
you're missing out

BASED

GOAT

I used to think Fox was on the same tier as CNN/MSNBC/other MSM outlets but this election cycle they showed they were at least better at pretending to present the trust.

4/10 would not watch unless I had to.

worst and cavuto

Tuck is a goddamn faggot and if you still love him after watching him and his bowtie get btfo by jon jewert you're a fag

WHO /WATTERSWORLD/ HERE?