(((Fuck you!)))

I'm Jewish, through and through. Got nothing in my life except the fucking skin on my back, little home in Alabama & a kid I can barely afford to educate.

What the fuck do you fat cucks have against me? I don't control jack shit, and you white nationalist cucks want to remove me from this country! I was born here, mentally enslaved pinheads. So were my grandparents & theirs after that. I'm an American, a nationalist, always will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know what you've heard about this place. But Sup Forums is a board of peace. We Sup Forumsacks recognize that there is a difference between right wing Jews (Israelites) and left wing Jews (kikes)

Also. We stand with Israel.

It's just banter

Nothing calm down. Jeez.

Very nice, now assimilate and interbreed with the goy, you wouldn't want your children to look like this now would you

This.Trump supports Israel so there can't be anything wrong with them.

pls ignore this post

WEll I fucking hate you, and the next Jew I meet, I'm punching his lights out.

Aussie you forgot your proxy

Your a working class jew. How unfortunately for you to not have fraternal connections to help elevate you through life with undeserved promotion like the majority of your ilk.

To bad for you kike.

Kek
>250 lbs man riding a cart
>See Jew
>Man:Oi com'ere faggot
>Jew:Nah man,I dont want to start shit during (((hanukkah)))
>Man:rides to jew
>Jew:steps back
>Man stands up and falls out of his cart
>Jew runs away
>Man dies of starvation due to being too healthy to stand up

Worst post is first post ITT

Takes more than one bullet to stop a 250lb man

Not that,the man stands up and falls due to his high center of gravity,and since he is too healthy to be /fit/,he can't stand up and dies of starvation on the street

You want me to beat up the next Asian I see too? Cause you're heading down that way...

Its just banter,my lardy friend

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

I'm an Emu, through and through. Got nothing in my life except the fucking fur on my back, little home in West Australia & a kid I can barely afford to educate.

What the fuck do you fat cucks have against me? I don't control jack shit, and you white Australian cucks want to remove me from this country! I was born here, mentally enslaved pinheads. So were my grandparents & theirs after that. I'm an Australian, an emu, always will be.

Top kek 10/10

When JIDF sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending (you), they’re sending faggots that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing Reddit. They bring copypasta. They’re tripfags… And some, I assume, forget to proxy.

Care to explain what is wrong with apartheid? Segregation is the true red pill

>250lbs
>cart
That's the 350lbs line you're thinking of, average male height is not 5'4" here.

Why don't you move to Israel and join your people? You will sit in Australia and enjoy a comfortable life while your people are suffering and being massacred by Islamic terrorists?

Neither is it here friendo

>get of this fucking board new fag

Ayo hol up,is u sayin fatties wuz gop n shiet?

kekeeeeeee

Yeah sure now tell JIDF to stop spaming pol fucking shill

dude i am a kike too and i love antisemitism it's the biggest complimant we can receive. it's the only form of racism that arises from jelousy and the fact that we are superior

collect your welfare while you can and take a free ride to Israel - we dont need you spreading your evils ways around here

Rascal scooters don't discriminate by political boundaries

> I'm Jewish
> I'm an American

No you're not. Jews have one loyalty only.

Huh,but how can we use a media narrative goyim?

I'm not a Jew. I'm not Israeli. I've got no foreskin in the game, but holy fuck I'd love to see Israel slaughter every last Muslim within a 1,000 miles of their borders.

The last thing the world needs is anther goddamn Muslim country. If you support the heathens then you too will be cut down when the time comes. Pic related.

If you support the heathens and the creation of another Muslim hell hole then you are also supporting the forced marriage of children, the rape of children and women, murder of gays, apostates, blasphemers, rape victims, and the genocide of Christian, Jews, Atheists, Druze, Yazidi, and anyone else deemed non-Muslim.

By the way, it takes some serious chutzpah to call Israel an apartheid when over 20% of Israelis are mother fucking Muslims and when it's illegal for an Israeli Jew to live or even enter Gaza or any portion of the West Bank controlled by Hamas/FATAH/PLO.

I disagree,even the Oy veys at buzzjew have "muh nationalism" videos

Its sort of a self-soilving problem though, isn't it?

>man falls down and is unable to stand up doue to being fat as fuck
>can't move, so can't eat, so starts losing weight
>eventually, loses enough weight to stand up and move

Though I guess then whe would go and get some food, gainin all the weight back.

The problem is by the time he loses weight he is too weak to even move due to lack of energy

fuck you demonic rat

fuck off back to the middle east where your evil and wicked blood belongs.

Calm down there,miezsko

Still going into the oven,kike or israeli same jidan pieces of shit,fuck you.

actually, i think hyou probably are jewish and just larping a christian....

trying to spread this propaganda -its cool we can see right through you...

you wanna slaughter muslims

we want human dignity -- you jews treat the palestinaians like hitler allegedly treated you --

how about some respect for human life ? oh yeah you guys only think jews are humans -- us goyim are here to serve you

fuking assholes