Asian women are redpilled

>conservative
>loyal
>submissive
Why haven't you taken the redpill yet?

Except Asian women are none of those things. Real life isn't like animu.

Because they aren't you retarded bong.
I spent most of my college years hanging out with exchange students and asian women WILL cook you food and be "loyal" to you, but they will also unleash an untold hell upon you and store your balls inside of fort fucking knox and before you even realize what has happened.
They are INSANE. One of them I knew was getting her masters civil engineering in hydrology, and her boyfriend of two years cheated on her. She ended up in jail and got deported for trying to poison and castrate him.

>Asian women are redpilled
If they were they wouldn't be dating betafags so readily.

Dad knows whats up

They're honorary aryans, they are white enough
Aswell as pretty smart.

>loyal
>submissive
I have news for you...
I mean god damn they're not even conservative lol

You mean the yellow pill?

Except diaspora asians don't count. Real asian women aren't like the ones in your neighborhood's asian circlejerk club.

If you think western women are shallow money-hungry whores, wait until you get a nagging asian girl who wants a new brand name purse every month and will beat your children for getting an answer wrong on the spelling test.

>not wanting to fuck a spic girl since they have European genes in them
>wanting to fucking a gook that have literally 0 white genes in them and end up with an Eliot
kys you fucking weeb

LOL, poison and castrate him...what did she do? feed him female hormones

They are conservative and loyal, at least SE-asian ones. Submissive... not really, depends on what you mean.

I don't see that as insane behaviour. Cheating is reprehensible, and I'd never blame a man for taking a shotgun and blasting a cheating wife and her partner. Poison is just the womans weapon.

A lot of people think being homely = submissive.

Why did you murdet her proxy Canadian ?

What he said. Japanese gf is a nutcase but it only makes me like her more. If you know how to negotiate and explain things logically she will actually listen unlike some women.

I lived in Japan. I can assure you that Japanese women are just as vapid and materialistic as western women, in many cases more so.

AWALT.

mmm looking for a partnership rather than a power dynamic.

Kill WNAF

>tfw have qt Asian gf who lets me fuck other women because I gave her a harem fetish

Good you, make non white children.

Degenerate

Loser kys