What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Hitler was beta as fuck

Bit off more than he could chew

The mustache.

He cast his net too wide and waged a war of expansion.

Bit off more than he could chew

Being surrounded by incompetent retards, marginalizing competent people, megalomania and abusing meth.

>This retard declared war on everyone
>lost
>destroyed Germany and with it the dream

Not to mention only managing to gain and maintain his power through fear and oppression.

Poor training.

Just like violent pitbulls.

And violent Muslims.

Nothing
He could have waited with the Russia shit, but would have lost anyway
England and the Fat Bastard wanted war anyway, and muh 6 gazillion juice tried everything to destroy germany
Nothing he could have done

Hitler was good at seizing power but bad at using it once he had it. He should have left Poland as a buffer state between Germany and Russia and focused on the economy and building some a-bombs. Instead the retard invaded Poland and triggered a war Germany almost certainly would lose no matter how hard its soldiers fought.

pissing off the commies.

inadequate assessment of the situation

please watch a history channel doc called Third Reich The Rise and Fall. Three hours of education, since many of you don't read books. Or even online articles.

The last ten minutes is the most poignant.

Roosevelt and Lend-Lease to Britain/USSR

Benevolence to the British

Not actually exterminating every Jew in Europe and North Africa

False. If Hitler had left Poland alone - and also - had not done too much death camp bullshit too obviously, Germany would not have been attacked by any outside power. France/Britain/the US would not have attacked because their publics had no appetite for war. The USSR would not have attacked because they would have had to invade Poland first, and that would have triggered conflict between the UK/France and the USSR.

Kinda false in Hitler's case. He maintained power by brainwashing people, destroying opposition and creating a confusion in administration which made him the sole arbiter.
Stalin did similar things, only his rule was more totalitarian.

invaded russia. stalin was all ready to lick his ass, even sent a bunch of gold that got lost at sea, cause shitty russian engineering. he really should have just kept hammering britain.

Thinking the jew centre of power was Moscow instead of London, New York and Washington.

invading the largest country on earth with an ineffective doctrine that was stifled by scorched earth policy and unbearable weather

like seriously what did he expect

also shoulda kept japan on a tighter leash. pearl harbor was a serious goof or the axis powers.

He pushed east

If Hitler never attacked Poland, German economy would inevitably crash again because their spending was unsustainable. What saved Nazis earlier was the fact they seized Austrian and Czech gold reserves.

His dick was just too big.

Stalin toyed with the idea of Nazis and West crippling each other and then swooping in.
In any case he didn't expect German attack before 1942 at earliest.

not at the time, but they sure got into some high places after the laulzocaust got out.

Still, there must have been some better way than the path that he actually took - since we know how that path ended up.

Europeans failed him by siding with the jews.

Yeah, stopping after getting Sudetenland and limiting spending on military.
And you know how neo-Nazis say "Nazis restored German economy"? Nazis didn't do it. Schacht did it and Schacht wasn't a Nazi and he was kicked out after he opposed increased military spending.

No mate, the jews of the West boasted that the Nazi dictator would be sent to hell in the early 30's.

The white race failed him. He was going to solve the jewish problem, destroy communism and prevent the shitskins from flooding Europe. But the zionists and their friends had other plans...

I was born in the wrong universe, I hope....

Battle against big bankers,politicians and jews

>not at the time
what if I told you that the zionist were the major political power in London since the beginning of WW1

Stopping after Sudetenland seems rational in hindsight. I wonder if the economic gains could have been preserved. I think probably yes, since Germans are an industrious culture. I should really read Tooze's work at some point.

It was the meth, and attacking the USSR before he was ready but that's what meth does.

If they stopped military spending and actually employed competent administrators, yes.
But easier said than done.

this makes a lot of sense and explains his otherwise insane looking war timeline

is there any economic setup that isnt just a ponzi scheme

Maybe supporting Mussolini's invasion of Africa, they should have tried to get as much of the continent as they could and as fast as possible. Then just go full on Free State of Congo on the whole continent and use all of it's natural resources to prepare other invasions, eventual go for the USSR

I wonder what his gas smells like haha. I'm just wondering for a joke lol