You have to admit he was pretty good

You have to admit he was pretty good

I'll miss him. I didn't vote for him, but he wasn't the evil bad guy the republicans made him out to be. He was pretty cool in the end.

No. Well, a good Soros puppet. Trudeau is great one.

I can't really think of anything he did wrong besides the vague inoffensive nonsense fox news was always talking about.

more national monuments made under him via the antiquities act ever. my fav precedent [sic]*1 of all time. of ALL TIME.*2

*1 reference to poor speller DJT

*2 reference to his token black friend KW

I like the ending, but hated having to sit through the rest.

Nigger loving faggot..

Is what I have to say to that.

Not really

He wasn't evil but I'd say he's wasn't an effective president and failed in most of the things he set out to do. I suppose he was good for global PR, but any leftist in power gets instant good-pr in most relevant countries on the planet simply because their ideology and the ideology of the journalists reporting on him/her jibe more often than not. He seems like a decent guy in private, I don't hold anything against him personally other than the BLM shit. Overall I'd give him a 3/10.

Well this guy definitely saved OP from getting the newspaper in the morning stating that OP doesn't get enough semen from sucking dicks

He did as well as anyone on the left could.

>implying the UN vote was not done deliberately to "redeem" himself for syria and 500000K Deaths

>gave us even more broken healthcare
>bragged about creating jobs and less unemployment by changing the definition of each

he 'killed' Osama, so I guess there's that

>He was pretty cool in the end.
I'm struggling to think of any situation where Obama was cool.

Obama was a badass, Michele Obama 2020

The US has been creating terrorists for as long as I have been alive. That much is a given. But I have never seen the US get snippy with it's master.

I dont know well nor interested in domestic politics but he probably one of the worst presidents in terms of foreign policy. He got fucked everywhere. It isnt only Middle East, Ar*b spring or isis, he screwed European Allies. Putin made him his bitch, his incompetency created 2nd Cold War.

meant to quote

Telling off Israel at the UN.

That's about the only good thing he did.

wheres obamaleaf when you need xir

is was ok, but he start Arab spring after all,and it has not ended the war in Syria, started another in Ukraine.Despite having made some jobs, the US debt increased by 9.5 trillions in 8 years.

He was a good actor. President? More like a.... celibrity HA HA HA

Him being big on that type stuff made him a more likable guy

No. He was shit.

he was a try hard

aka a fake

digis confirm

Im sure a republican candidate who inherited the worst financial crisis we've seen in our livetimes would have magically gotten rid of all that debt

C-confirmed?

Sup Forums BTFO

>Drives country into $9trillion more debt
>pretty good
>hello darkness my old friend

He will. His name is Donald J. Trump

>drives us into enormous debt
>not respecected at all in the international community
>passes obamacare disaster
>fast and furious scandal
>pulls out of the middle east too early
>destabilizes more countries
> fast and furious and benghazi
> greatens racial divide
Yep bretty good

I'm sure they would have tried. Obama was really efficient at wasting money and making it needlessly worse.

What a shitty get.

cuck

For a trained monkey

>All of his "greatest accomplishments" like deportation and unemployment require asterisks in their descriptions
>He sent race relations to shit
>He maxed out our government spending like a credit card to make worthless jobs that will be gone in less than 5 years
>He did such a shit job that America would rather have Trump than another democrat
The only reason the democrats aren't calling him shit is because of his black skin

worst president ever. Sold out US, promised "shovel ready jobs".

Cash for clunkers: more debt for Americans, and an environment catastrophe.

Fast and furious: assault weapons for drug cartels.

Fake unemployment numbers.

Crappy low level service job boom.

Disparaged the police for fun.

Make no mistake about it, this last election and the 2012 and 2010 elections were a repudiation of Obama and his policies.

Can we get a petition started to get him out early?

He wasn't great but in comparison to Bush Jr.'s 2 trillion dollar, decade long wars Obama comes out looking good.

Suck a bag of dicks you cum-guzzling faggot.
Your understanding of economics is not only laugable, but you were adopted and your parents dont love you

>You have to admit he was pretty good
Good at what?
sucking Michelle's dick

Why don't you ask Michelle that

Obama was the greatest of all time

WITNESSED. IT'S TRUE!

THE ONLY REASON Sup Forums HATES OBAMA IS BECAUSE HE BTFO THEIR PRECIOUS BIBI AND ISRAEL

Woah.

What an interesting non-argument.

noticed how they reacting like they never seen that yellow thing before

Bush went into 2 countries

Obama went into 7 more plus drone strikes in 4 more, killing us citizens, journalists, allied forces, and up to 800 civilians in drone strikes alone

Obama\clinton was horrible and makes bush look like mother Theresa

Good at what? Failing every single election promise?

He might have diffrent views then me and maybe made decisions I don't agree with. But I'm willing to trust him that I hope he made the right call on the Iran nuclear deal and I'm willing to admit maybe I might be wrong because maybe he see's the end game for a stronger alliance with Iran. I am still upset about him not ending the patriot act after we got Osama (good work on that BTW) though which let the NSA break its own rules of the constitution. He did prevent the economic crash best he could that allowed millions of Americans to live in their homes with the basic necessities. Sure he left a huge debt, but what president after Washington hasn't had to face up to the challenge to fix the issues of the one before them. In the end America lives on though. Never lose sight of that Sup Forumsacks. In the end we may all have different goals and want different things, but that is democracy. Thanks for the 8 year memories Obama.

No, good at this

He isn't even good at that familam. Incoming divorce when muh legacy is toasted. His eldest is a crack addict too LeL

How retarded do you have to be to compare Bush's Iraq War to a couple drone strikes in Yemen?

Are right wing retards seriously this fucked in the head?

Why do CTR shill threads always have a first post that is obvious like this? Nobody likes Obama, democrats and liberals only like him cause he's black. If you actually argue any of his policies or character he is complete shit.

Everyone knows that. Trying to post quick replies of "hur dur i agree" makes it easy to spot shill threads. What is the purpose of this? Is a martial law plan set into place? Are you hoping people will be complacent with that?

Yea because the race baiting president who calls americans islamaphobes, says if he had a son itd look like Trayvon martin and DOUBLED the national debt by and spent 2 bil on vacations accomplished FUCK ALL in his presidency even going back on his word saying he was pro gun then going on a crusade to push as much anti gun legislature as possible IS such a great president truly the best of the best.

nigger loving shills itt Sup Forums is done for.

>pretty good
at being condescending
and being a know-it-all
fucking over Israel
blaming the opposition
ignoring the constitution
wasting 8 years

(YOU) FUCKING SUMMONED HIM YOU LITTLE SHIT!
NOW HE'S GONNA SHITPOST WITH HIS MEME STATISTICS AND NON-ARGUMENTS FOR THE NEXT 10 MINUTES AND SHIT UP THIS THREAD!

The expectations were at an all time low. He's black, republicans, Wah waa waa. He still managed to fuck that up

*doubled the national debt, by 9 billion

*9 trillion

you could buy lot's of yellow fruits with that money

Mediocre.

great president.

Don't forget Bin Laden.

>not respected in international community
Are you stupid? Basicly only russia disliked Obama

CIA got Bin Laden. Obama was just in office when it happened

how is your Makrell doing for Germany

great.

obongo had nothing to do with bin laden, bush layed the foundation that eventually let to capture of bin laden

youre no better than the niggers who think they was KANGS

yes, she got lot's of muddies in to rape german bitches

He was more than good, he was great. Kike bankers and Republicans in congress have always fucked him over, which led to the Israeli shill that is Trump. I'm glad he gave a final fuck you to all of them on his way out and exposed Trump.

what did he do that was great? order the death of an American journalist without due process?

yeah what a guy

>I can't really think of anything he did wrong

most first world nations reward whistleblowers instead of attacking them

>CIA got Bin Laden.

sure they did, thats why he's in jail

No.

He has presided over a (global) economic recovery. He has no power in either house or senate. He just plays golf as the free market fixes the economy and he takes credit for it. The economy runs in cycles.

He happened to be in office during a positive cycle.

>didn't accomplish anything he set out to do with the notable exception of health care
>it's notable because the health care bill, in order to pass, conceded so many times and at such great cost that it itself wasn't anything he set out to accomplish
>you can buy healthcare noweven if you have a preexisting condition but the rates are hilarious because private lobbies were allowed to destroy the bill despite a democratic majority
what a swell guy, the only campaign promise he managed to delivere on doesn't itself qualify as what he promised.

>managed to WORSEN race relations beyond what was seen in the Rodney King/OJ era
>actively sought to destabilize productive, low crime areas and fucked up the education system in a number of ways

the only real positive impact he had beyond showing idiots there is no black ceiling is that he reopened diplomatic channels between the usa and some nations we really should have been talking to for quite some time.
but instead of leaving it at that, a major accomplishment and change in us policy itself, he got down on all fours and licked their nuts to prove he's a real progressive.
>"hey castro let me suck dem nuts, oh shit, trump is talking to Taiwan? what a backwards imbecile, how dare he throw decades of policy in the can."

>but he got osama, UAVed some terrorists, and saved us from the recession!
outcomes of the continuation of Bush policies that would have occurred whoever was in office unless they acted radically irresponsibly.
he also bailed out wall street, used his public office to campaign for a women he himself said should never be president, and set a precedent for the extrajudicial murder of american citizens.

What did Barack Obama, the first Black president, accomplish in 8 years? Nothing good. Let’s take a look:

1. Obama gave America one of the worst laws in history: Obamacare. Not only did Obamacare cause health insurance expenses to significantly increase (for most people), but it wiped out lots of jobs, since employers cut back on their numbers of full-time workers so they wouldn’t be penalized by the law (i.e., the part known as the “employer mandate”).

2. He appointed Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State and then allowed her to ruin the Middle Eastern countries of Libya and Syria via strangely “neocon-ish” policies; Obama’s and Hillary’s State Department also destroyed the relationship between America and Russia via the U.S. staging a coup in Ukraine.

3. He helped legitimize Black Lives Matter by repeatedly praising it. (Many police departments blame Obama for the increase in Black-on-White violence in America).

4. He appointed scores of Black federal judges. Not a good idea given Black IQ numbers (as compared to White IQs).

5. He allowed the BATF’s 2009/2010 “Fast and Furious” gun program to kill or wound Border Patrol agents.

6. His “Justice Department” spent an unusual amount of time bringing questionable lawsuits against Whites on behalf of Blacks.

7. His IRS unfairly targeted White, “Tea Party”-type political groups. Isn’t that racist?

8. He appointed 2 non-Whites to the U.S. Supreme Court (i.e., Kagan, a Jew, and Sotomayor, a Puerto Rican).

9. His first Attorney General (Eric Holder) was held in contempt of Congress (i.e., censured).

And that’s not all the bad stuff, that’s just some of it. What a “legacy”! If this is what the first Black president does, I’d hate to see what the second one does.

>bes president for 8 years
>does nothing but bash americans for being anti islam
>last 30 days he says fuck you to israel
wow those 30 days were so worth the doubling of the debt just cuz he said fuck the jews at the last minute

if you think all hes done is excusable because he said fuck you to the jewboy a second before he leaves office, youre dummer than you let on.

> nowhere in the middle east liked him
> now even Israel hates him
> Canada and Europe suck his cock because they literally don't know what else to do to black men
> Asia laughing their asses off and gleefully ripping him off

>continued the consolidation of wealth in the upper class

>SUPPORTS THE ___TPP___ AND IS STILL DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO PUSH IT THROUGH BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE

>wants to appoint leftist regressive wackos to the supreme court despite the fact that even when faced with a conservative majority it has consistently been making PROGRESSIVE civil rights rulings for most of recent history

He didn't even really say fuck the Jews. He just said "hey, Israel, chill with the ethnic cleansing already."
I actually like that and dislike how hard Trump supports Israel and Zionism in general.
As little as I care about the Jews in and of themselves, one way or another that cancer of a state is responsible for most of the world's ill will towards the US and aside from Mossad likely henching for us we don't get much benefit. Even if it's your favorite goon fucking up the region, the region all know it's your goon.

Plus, it's been funny to see Netanyahu absolutely lose his shit to the point even his own hard liners are telling him to chill and tone down his pro ethnic cleansing stance.

when you say israels ethnic cleansing you mean the jew vs palestine thing?

No he wasn't, he was an idiot. I give him credit for fucking Israel the way he did in the end, but it was 8 years too late. I honestly don't know why Israel kikes hate this man, all he ever did his whole presidency was bend over for Israel, giving them more money and all. If he had fucked them in the beginning the way he did in the end, I would have voted for him but I never did.

I agree, he was good at using drone strikes and killing innocents, also good at shutting down Gitmo.

Osama Bin Laden also got killed while he was president, that was good.

Pretty much the dictionary definition of it, yes. Genocide? Debatable but paltry argument for. Ethnic cleansing? Absolutely.

i can agree with this then, that maybe the only thing I say obama has done right.

Can we have a round of heil soros's for this loyal servant of ISIS?

I like how hes sabotaging everything on the way out, creating an israel situation that will make Trump look like shit to overturn, stirring absolute shit with russia

I guess the only thing left is to remove all the T keys from the west wing computers

ethic cleansing.there are no oven or death squad.They just going kick them out when time comes.I dont get this genocide shit.

Obummer plz go already

He was. He was the best politician for ages. Very intelligent and very likable.

As for good politician, we'll hardly see in our lifetime someone capable of doing one thing and convincing the public opinion is on a different path altogether (the "good" one)

He's quite a remarkable man, in my view.
Doesn't mean

No one ever says he did good, but more so "he did the best he could."

Should he get a participation prize? If he was a historical figure, would his title be "The Mediocre?" Bush was fucking terrible. The real truth is so was Obama, but history will look kindly on him because of affirmative action syndrome: he's black and did the best he could in an economy in crisis.

It's just bitchy Democrats giving him excuses
>HURR ALL THE PROBLEMS ARE BUSH'S FAULT
That excuse falls fucking thin after the second term starts

if-if-if-if-if-if
A stuttering fool with two teleprompters. His legacy , as small as it is , will be he took a lot of vacations , and ruined race relations .

>you need to be a nazi, an oven, or one of arkan's tigers for it to be ethnic cleansing
I thought I stated there was little case for an outright genocide argument but that the state of Israel practices textbook ethnic cleansing? Step up your game JIDF.

>I guess the only thing left is to remove all the T keys from the west wing computers
Hah. I remember the "M" incident but never understood why the letter, may I ask what is the significance of "T"?
To be fair though, fuck Russia, hard and deep. Everything the US has done for the past four or so administrative periods is borderline appeasement. The invasion of Ukraine was a step over the line before the blatant cock slap that was the DNC hack.
Never mind using that as political capitol to question the legitimacy of the election, the only aggressive shit holes that truly benefit from our nation being divided are obvious.

Such a waste of sweet baritone which spoke so often yet so rarely said anything meaningful at all.
>some tears to deprive you of basic human rights, because if niggers in chicago can't act like decent humans, what right do you have to expect to be treated like a human

yes

checkem

Barry pls
My favorite fail of your 8-year failure of a presidency is your last minute fuck up of the israel palestinian peace process

>He wasn't evil but I'd say he's wasn't an effective president and failed in most of the things he set out to do.
"Effective President" is a euphemism for tyrant as far as I'm concerned.

it was the "W" for george W bush, i suppose it would be "T" for Trump

Its ridiculous logic to think Putin WANTS Trump when its Obama/Hillary/Democrats shit foreign policy that allowed him free reign for 8 years

if there's proof of hacking that's because Russians, CIA, Mossad etc literally hack everyone and everything...