You idiots do realise being Anti-Israel = Pro-Palestine aka Pro-Muslim?

You idiots do realise being Anti-Israel = Pro-Palestine aka Pro-Muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it's not. We can hate both, but Jews above all else.

You realize that being Sup Forums means being anti-jew and anti-muslim and we know you are a kike sandnigger?

muzzies are worse than jews, jews have to get goy to fight most of their battles, muzzies try to do it themselves

also judaism is not as totalitarian in nature as islam

Nope, just white trash like you but with a job.

There's no middle here. Either pro Jew or Pro muslim and fuck being the latter

This.

All the Jew subversion you complain about allows for some freedom of movement and expression. None of that is allowed in Muslim nations nor would we enjoy it if it came to our lands

How about not picking a side because both are kikes and we can't change the outcome?

T. Merchant

Looks like two sides of the same coin to all people I know. No difference between what will soon be the majority (pic related) and Al Quaida. All degenerates.

Every sane person knows this but the stormfags will scream kike kike kike all day and ignore that even the fucking Nazis supported a Jewish state in Israel.

Will jews ever learn?

Its literally kike Reich down in Muslim alley

Fuck off roach shill, you can be both.
I don't give a fuck about palestine nor israel, I hope they both disappear.

FUCK OFF LEFTYPOL

PALESTINA IS FOR CHRISTIANS. NON PARA JUDEO NOR SARACAEN

Pay for the shoah goy

/thread

you're a fucking idiot.

>JIDF spotted

Man even if i hate muds they deserve a fucking homeland and to not constantly being cannabalized by fucking jews.

If there was a 2 state solution palestinian faggots would go there instead of shitting up my country, so why the fuck wouldn't i want a two state solution?

Fuck the kikes.

No it doesnt, i'd just as soon carpet bomb the entire area.

In what way is this worse? At least the muzzies have the decency to fight with their own hands, gotta give them some respect for that.
Jews on the other hand have caused millions of deaths pinning european brothers against each other.

JIDF fuck off

There is a third option. Just forget about this shit because Trump has his plan.

He's going to make the jews docile so that we can work together. Something that is completely impossible for muslims.

You do realize that having all Jews living in one place means they remove kebab AND are not here? It's better than having them live on Madagascar.

Being Anti-Israel is Being Anti-Rothschild's

Remove them... By sending them to Europe.

Fuck off merchant cunt. Ayyyy Islaom is a religion of peace.

That's stupid, what would israel have to gain by making europe swarm with muslims?
That just means they would have multiple new iran/saudi arabia to deal with. It makes literally 0 sense.

>Either pro Semite or Pro Semite and fuck being the latter

Fpbp

You think kikes are not bloodthirsty enough to murder them first?

This. Mudslimes would never submit.

Keep praying when hes already in bed with Dubai and Qutar also known as Cutter

There isn't that many Arabs in Levant.The entire Arab League has less people than the EU.

This

They're already capitalizing on anti-Muslim sentiments.

>divide and conquer

Fuck off with your lies JIDF

Palestinians have the highest % of orthodox Christians of the arab countries and the country is secular without a muslim government unlike your greatest Ally Saudi Arabia where Christians are opressed

Palestine is a shining light against degenerate religiously driven governments in the middle east

wtf i love israel now

youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

Fuck trump he always was a shill

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. They can be a decent temporary ally though.

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

Was letting a jew fuck your daughter part of your plan?

Fpbp

Fuck Islam.
If that means joining side with Israelis to eliminate mudshits, than so be it.
But I will never support a fucking muslim.
They are the current cancer of our time and it needs a radiation therapy.

No, it just means I hate the kikes as much as the mudslimes.

Why the fuck do we have to be involved at all? Its some shity sand countries having a beef with each other. Let them kill each other.

>Palestine

What's that?

This guy gets it.

Supporting either one makes you a simple minded cunt who's opinion should be disregarded

Nice try Rabbi

That's some nigger-tier logic you got there, Dieter.

Best post award goes to the first post

>You idiots do realise being Anti-Israel = Pro-Palestine aka Pro-Muslim?

Except that's not true at all you fucking retard

People so easily fall for the Israel Palestine argument being only two sided. Why support either side, they're all cunts

fpbp

You idiots do realise that being "Don't give a fuck about Israel or Palestine" = "Don't give a fuck about Israel or Palestine"?

This

I dislike both cockroaches and rats.

>pic related

Fuck off CTR. Enjoy the next 8 years. Thank god for Trump and thank god for Israel

we don't give a shit about muddies if they stay in their homeland and leave europe alone

we realise Pro-Israel = Pro-Jew,

that's pretty straigthforward and is not a false dichotomy.

Deep trolling.

What if I want to nuke both of them?

Muslims blew up a couple buildings. Jews run the economy. Big difference.

The (((choice))) between supporting israel and Palestine is a false dichotomy

Sage and hide all shill threads.

no its doesn't, its called sticking the knife in.