A coded truth, designed to be unbreakable by plebs

Hello world, I want to show you something. A political truth I can not disclose lightly.
As the title states, it is something that I designed to be unbreakable by just anyone.
It is something quite unique, but decide for yourself.
This is not self advertisement, there is no profit for me, only for those who find out.
This will be archived quickly, do as you please.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRu5ujabjL0

say moar

>tfw no skill in cryptology

2 sheep 1 loli

You can't pull this vague shit after the fucking BadSelfEater nigger deception

More info needed or fuck off

77696C6C20796F752066696E64206D653F
Explain this please

I feel prickles on my left wrist.

I will not post, clickbait and then take popcorn -
so I will say something about the nature of this.
It is something quite unique and should fend off plebs as well as experienced cryptologists just by looking at it from the surface.
It starts off much differently than it plays out.

where my purple boys ATTTTTT

Can you at least give us a hint

Now I feel prickles on the left side of the back of my neck.

I broke the code

it says

>dont forget to drink your ovaltine

fuck off merchant

Nope.

what is the noise

i know it probably contains an image

I know who it's about.

Paedophilia and beastiality being made legal?

Nope.

explain

Nope.

kys faggot

This needs to be something with a farm or landslide. That can we see from the pictures with the sheeps and the little girl. As the code it translates to dont forget to drink your ovaltine. The sound in this video sounds something familiar as login on the internet. I think someone should save this clip the audio away and look at the sound waves. Maybe we can find something there. The picture op used is called sheep. Look into that maybe?

is it about trump

666 420

You sound like a nutter to me.

bump

thats a pgp key

I like the music. Not the noise. I could give a shit about your decoder ring larping. What's the music you use in the beginning kraut?

So weird.

Its about pedos right?

Nope.

Well that was a waste of 20 seconds

try converting the audio to .raw I would but I'm on mobile

I've arrived at the contact information but can't be bothered to communicate anywhere but here. You obviously know what I'm talking about so unless you have some compelling reason to elaborate further, I don't feel it's worth the effort.

Unless I'm completely wrong, none of you will get what this is about or who this is about.

Its either about hillary or maldraw

Don't you be hacking me bro!

fuck off Cicada

I'm not at liberty to discuss that sirs.

It is so obvious that you are as clueless as the rest of us, stop LARPing

>likes Bones - Tempo

I like Bones too

This is really poor bait through bruhs

i have a coconut
i have a frisbee
i have a bird
i have a coconut

UHH

?????

You obviously went through the time to actually create the bullshit that you did, yet you're revealing absolutely no "truth" in your posts, or in the shit you made yourself. Which leads me to believe that this is just a troll to waste anons' time.

The only "compelling reason" I can give you is my initial post.

then youre're a tard

These kinds of threads are always the most autistic and pointless thing ever. If someone has actual secrets encrypting them in a pointlessly convoluted way is just going to ensure that no one finds out whatever they are. That and posting things like that even in the unlikely event that they do have something is just falling for the dumbass hackers on steroids meme.

I bet if you filter and reverse the audio it spells " u r a faggot" or something.

reminder to ALWAYS put in effort in crowd-decoding these cryptic shitposts

it might be a psyop to get internet to ignore hidden messages, like PRISM and Infowars/conspiracy theory tinfoil meme got internet to censor itself.

Is this about lhohq and acdca again? I never got proper closure on that.

You can't even call this tinfoil because we don't know what it's supposed to be. The point of leaks is getting verifiable information out either to as many people as possible or the right people. Realistically, you're not going to randomly find the right people on Sup Forums so even if OP is legit he's a dumbass.

I believe there is no harm in admitting that some of you already spotted the door, but are merely lacking the key. You can always close the door after deeming the problems inside not worthy of your effort. Find out more, explanations are in place for people willing to go to certain lenghts.