Final Happening: Sup Forums Pro-Zionist?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums has always been pro zionist

Sup Forums is a board of peace^H^H^H^H^Hchaos.

you can identify bad memes by bad templates

It's the new shitposting fad

>all these asian women and israel thread
What the fuck is going on?

>did 9/11
>Saudis did it
>saudis supported clinton
>inb4 (((they)))

wow ladies

Some Redd*t board is raiding us. And some NORMIE Facebo*k page too I think. They'll get board once they realize they need an actual argument first

>JIDF Spotted

Sup Forums has always supported the nation of Israel!

Only JIDF cry JIDF.
Nice try, JIDF.

That makes no sense you kike

kek

Do you think maybe there's no end game? Maybe this is just a hit? Crash the board and scatter the userbase so they can't organize?

Someone should really tell them about Sup Forums harbor (never forget)

Pissing into an ocean of piss. Sup Forums has never been successfully invaded, and by all accounts, never really could be without massive wide scale years-long funded attacks

Forced meme

Old meme

Make yourselves even more obvious, please.

Sup Forums will have to start defending the jews, because they supported Trump and otherwise they would look very misguided.

There was no valid candidate outside of Donald Trump. Hillary would have been gargling Bibi's cock while Soro's ancient dusty seed manifested into centipedes and crawled it's way down her thighs.

Your raid is filled with stupid.

I didn't expect anything from you stupid burgers, you are all just cocksucker for the Zionist

>JIDF this slow to adapt
Nice try (((ctr)))

Except the Saudis are the ones with actual connections. In fact all 9/11 did for Israel is fuck everything around them more naking their situation even more dangerous.

Sup Forums has always been filled with weak minded shills who would suck circumcised israeli cock at the first opportunity

The "Jew Controlled" UN going against the Jew Controlled Israel is proving to be a major contradiction to the jew global domination conspiracy theory as these two entities are supposed to be conspiring together as a part of it.

Those still clinging to this belief are impeding on the Palestine kebab removal fantasises of the others.

Half of Sup Forums's belief systems have been shattered and this is the result.

JIDF and/or leftypol fuck off

>Jews
>Supported Trump
Meanwhile in reality 70% of jews voted Clinton

I will not even ask for a citation, because how does this changes the fact that Trump is one of Israel biggest supporters? His daughter is married to a kike ffs.

How about we don't pick a side and leave these kikes to figure out what they want done?

This.

It is possible to hate them both.

The UN is only Jew controlled because they set it up that way by putting all their best allies on the Security Council.
Of course they've pissed off enough people that the US is the only permanent member that really sucks the jew cock. Then Obama decided to burn everything out of spite just to make a mess for Trump.
Basically this isn't according to the plan.

Personally, I want a one state solution

Kick out all the Jews and Muslims, reinstate the Kingdom of Jerusalem

this desu

!!!!!!

hmmm delicious

yes

the dancing Israelis said "you people need to be more careful about who you let into your country"

>Old meme
>meme

eh... thejidf.org/

Dumb fuck OP is at it again. Let's provoke a country into unleashing its nuclear arsenal! Yeah! We need to see over four hundred hit all countries in the region and turn their cities into glass!

Yes, Hamas won't accept Israel as a sovereign state, and will do anything to chase them into the ocean, and you know those Zionists will do everything to hold onto their homes. I know I would. (((Soros, Rothschilds, and the rest of them))) hate the Zionists, and are pushing this shit- THOSE are the ones we need to deal with. Fucking Soros is probably in his manor in New York, and we should be having someone give him hell by any means necessary.

>zionism is our friend
nice try kike

if you notice on the asian women threads the response usually is
"I love asian women and I love Israel"
(((they))) want whites to race mix out of existence