Finland's defense budget is about 3 billion € per year...

Finland's defense budget is about 3 billion € per year. At the current rate of US dollar a B-2 Spirit stealth bomber could be acquired for about 1.5-1.8 billion €. Finland would thus be able to acquire one or even two stealth bombers within a year.

Why B-2 Spirit stealth bomber?

B-2 Spirit's stealth properties are top-notch, so for example, it would not be detected by the radar system that Finland's neighbouring country Estonia uses. Stealth bomber can carry about 18 000kg of weaponry. Thus, each flight a stealth bomber would be able to drop 18 000kg of horse shit over Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. After that it could turn around and fly to Hyvinkää airport for refilling its shit load and redo the maneuver. Within a few years the defense budget to achieve a situation where the flight rotation was it would be nearly constant and Estonians would not have any idea why their capital is given tens of thousands of pounds of horse shit every day.

>estonia borders finland
>t. Merchant

Im refering to the fact you want your own country to waste so much money, on some northrupp >>grumman

I thought you guys liked Estonia?

I still have no idea what you are talking about.

This is a very dishonourabru for your Horse Archer anscesteru FINRAND-san!!!!
With only 819 Horse Archer conquest and occupation of Tallin you can achieve even better (819*22kg =) 18,018 kg yearly production of horse-shit upon filthy Estonia with honourrrrru FINRAND-san!!

Why do you need a stealth bomber if there is no one to stealth bomb?

Thats 18,018kg a year, we are talking about dropping that kind of amount daily, maybe even multiple times every day.

holy kek

>Drop horse shit on Tallinn
>Tallinn
I already thought Tallinn was filled with horse shit Finnbro?

>after a couple years

Kek. Like the first six months they just politely ignore the shit falling from the sky.

I lol at the thought of day after day, month after month of nonstop missions just to drop shit on your humble neighbor for no other reason than it pleases you to do so.

Why do you want an army? It only obeys Nato and will be used to supress the people when they revolt against immigration.

>any other country getting a B-2
Good luck with that. As much as defense contractors would love to, the US government won't allow anyone else to buy that sort of tech.

Finland is not in NATO

We aren't Nato-cucks

Once they hear about our plan they will probably just donate one to us.

Follows kike orders anyway. The government is vile mate, they only want to control the people.

Our prime minister just cried because the press didn't obey him

Poland has $9.4 billion budget we can team up.

Fuck off St.Petersburg.

Why the hell would I want to buy a B-2 spirit bomber from US if I was a putintroll?

yes, if u ment the finns that drag their fat asses across the sea to get some cheap alcohol

Obey him in what?

Let's buy a bunch of these instead. They were decommissioned so America might sell them to us for cheap. It could fly from Helsinki to Tallin in under 2 minutes, load up with cheap Estonian vodka and fly back. Think of the savings.

There was a nepotism scandal and the biggest news network that is part of our goverment released the story on it.

But is the prime minister /ourguy/?

No, he's a cuck.

The number of bombers is irrelevant if you are not willing to use them to remove Kebab.

No, he is the (((prime minister)))

Kek'd and checked

This is what I'm talking about. He would use the army against his own people.

The B-2 is the poster child for Hangar Queen, it cost more to let her sit in her hangar than it cost to have her flying.

Not to mention that the US won't ever sell her to another country.

invest in nuclear weapons

Only autistic finn could come up wirh such line of reasoning 10/10 respect, but, no, not happening.

Can you just airdrop some of your best QTs on me instead finland? I heard they are based.

>Think of the savings.

Genius!!

top kek