HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO

REFUTE THIS
>PROTIP YOU FAGGOTS CANT
BTFO!

women who can't defend themselves are not "vulnerable" they are attentionwhores who deserve rape

I don't know any man who can't cook, clean or do laundry

It's just that these tasks are so mindbogglingly boring and simple that we let the woman handle them while the MAN takes care of the REAL problems, like providing a living space, protection and adequate food.

I'm married. I do most of the handiwork around the house. My wife does the cooking (terribly). It's called division of labour and leads to efficiency and productivity.

What are women who can't do these things? Cause I know a lot more women like that then men.

Women who can't inseminate themselves are not "men" and "in need of hormone therapy". They are spoiled brats so dependent on gender roles that they have never bothered to learn the minimal skills to take care of themselves.

learn to cook nigger. It's one of the things that men are much better than women on average. Treat yourself.

Men are better at cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry. I have never allowed my girlfriend to touch my food or clean anything because, like all women, she has no skills and is a disgusting slob.

i enjoy cooking. anyone who orders takeout instead of cooking is a loser.

>having to get your obese ass off the couch while watching netflix so you can make your husband a meal after he gets off the 9 to 5

what lazy bastard he must be to force her to do this

It's not that men CAN'T do those things, it's that they don't want to because they just got done working 8 hours and are tired.

smdhtbhfam most people like that I've met were women.

Same with my parents. My mother only sweeps the floors and cooks breakfast for me while.my dad washes clothes and dishes. They haven't talked in a decade yet they do their part. I don't see why white women have to shit on everything.

if you want it done properly you have to do it yourself.

Shes right, anyone who cant do simple shit such as cleaning up after themselves are a cancer

but I agree. now replace men with women in the sentence.
>it's still true

How hard is it to cook and clean? I'm self-sufficient. I cool and clean like night and day.

Being able to live alone is a valuable skill to have, and men who don't know how to do those things are spoiled. However when you are living with a woman, it is more efficient for a woman to do those tasks. Their minds are better suited for withstanding home care labor.

It's true and it fucking makes me furiours when I have to clean after some dude because his parents are rich and has a maid. He left lots of food on every meal and then said he was still hungry. Would close everything (windows, etc.) during fucking summer. And couldn't clean his own shit such as plates etc. It wasn't even his house.
Manchildren fuck off. Being dependant on something is the most cucked shit you can be. Of course that guy is an spoiled brat. And still, for any robot reading this, he has a gf (who is probably as unclean as he).

Completely agreed. Thing is, most men do know how to do those things.

Cooking, cleaning and doing your laundry is also incredibly easy to learn.

women, after thousands of years, still can't clean for shit. have you ever lived with a women in their 20-30s? jesus christ what a mess

What women under the age of 25 knows how to cook anymore? None of them clean in my experience. They are lazy creatures who ignored all of these aspects of life. I grew up in France, lived 5 years in Denmark and now live here for university and its the same in all 3 of these nations.

Nice try feminists.

The Feminist angle is unnecesary. But yes if an individual cannot care for themselves (this goes for women too) they are a cancerous blight and both they and their parents are failures.

A generation of Disney princesses.

>My wife does the cooking (terribly)
>leads to efficiency

are you mentally handicapped?

We have to develop these skills because womyn can't even clean a bathroom before taking a selfie in the mirror these days

I'm a man and I can do all those things, yet I know many women who can't. Sad!

Well she's right tough, on the flipside, the women I've met between 18-25 we're barley able to do any of those things

Liberals place no value on marriage. I'm not even sure why they get married.

Men don't need women anymore period

>Men who can't cook, clean, or even do their own laundry are not "cute"
>REFUTE THIS
Who here claimed that disabled people are cute? OP btfo'd himself, what a stupid fuck.

Those type of guys do indeed exist. That's why many have a hard time moving out of their parent's home.

>can't
More like 'don't want to'.
In a modern capitalist society you only need to have one skill. And you need to make a living with it.
Everything else can be outsourced.

I imagine that a lot of women who say this sort of thing aren't self sufficient themselves but are finding an excuse to complain about something. This really isn't that bad, imagine having it so good you have to complain about men wanting stay at home moms who cook, clean, and do housework.

A woman's opinion on a man is pretty much irrelevant. There is no reliable way of even working out whether it's genuine, how deep it is, etc. It's just noise.

> men who can't take care of themselves are not men

Are you waiting for me to disagree with you?

Women need man,
man need women.

and how many cunts can't change a tire? or know how to hook up jump cables?

if repeating numbers you and your whore of a mother are gang raped and killed by a wild pack of niggers

I can do all of this, but me expecting that from a wife while i work is misogyny.

my butt is backed the fuck out

The more you can do, the most intrinsic value you get. No point looking down upon these tasks.

Besides we live in a post-marriage era. Most of us, men and women will live a significant chunk of our lives alone.

A based leaf?
Well I never!

i wish i could tell his wife her cooking was slammed on the internet and watch the fallout

People who cant do basic household chores are retards who need their parents to take care of them. The same goes for a person who cant change a tire or work to support themselves.

If they truly can't then they're retards. But that's different from being a bitch who does household chores. I have maids for instance.

If digits repeat Varg stabs you with his celtic spear on your way to sunday church.

The fact that I wish to maintain the "gender roles" has nothing to do with your assumption that I couldn't take care of my self. It's just fair that if I work my ass off and bring the necessary amount money for upkeeping our home and family, she atleast maintains it while I am at work instead of just sitting on her ass and browsing cancer book. No matter how you put it the traditional family life is way more equal that this thing you little pricks are forcing on others.

And just because of fuck you, I can run a household way better than my so called wife and I am the one working while she just parties, lives on a wellfare and fucks her shit up.

Most men can do these things they just prefer to defer these jobs to the wife because in a traditional setting where income is earned through physical labor, in a less idealized world, the man must be out of the house a lot earning.
The same also goes for todays work force in a service economy, more women work but men usually do more because of the difference between man and woman. Woman watched the homestead, she's designed to, man goes out hunts and gathers. Apart from a few exceptions this is the norm in almost every society, because they're human societies in a human world based around the design of the human being.

Women who can't defend themselves, work on par with their male counterparts without whining about 'sexism' or even 'gender preferences' are not "cute" and "in need of a man to care for them". They are spoiled brats so dependent on gender roles that they never bothered to learn the minimal skills to take care of themselves.

what if I cook and clean but can't do laundry?

In addition a woman and a man are two parts of one system, the basis of a family and functional household/homestead. Both fulfill alternate roles that in most cases are predetermined via the genetic and thus physical design of their sex, evolved over many millions of years.

Men don't do these things because they're incapable. They don't do them because they're menial and beneath them and their time is better spent on more complex and physical tasks that women are incapable of.

Don't worry, washing machines come with user manual, you will be just fine.

>laundry
>implying I can't turn a simple machine designed so even women can operate on

>cooking
>implying I don't eat out and buy my food from professionals

>clean
>implying I can't afford a cleaning lady coming once a week

I can do all of that, but I'm so not in need of some crazy bitch who thinks like this that I don't bother cleaning. I can do that too thought.

So what is it when a woman can't do any of those things?

According to these chicks, do men just live in some sort of absurd state of undeath when there is no woman around to observe them?

Do they not understand that men can live by themselves or with other men?

Good for you bro, god speed.

Real
Men make enough money to pay someone to cook and clean for them. Poor fags cook and clean themselves.

>with other men

No woman can't, she just won't because she's liberated and independent.

The irony is that your average female today doesn't know how to cook, clean or their laundry.
Most of the females that want these qualities in men obviously don't have those skills.

>Leftshits understanding or accepting any facts that doesn't support their twisted false narrative

See I can do all that and more and since my wife has the Engineering degree I stay at home as the househusband but then she gets shit being told I'm "a spoiled brat dependent on others" so which is it?

This

PISS OFF REDD*T

your wife is too busy thinking of jamal's giant beef than to cook you a decent meal.

Your wife sucks.

Yes I'm sure the author of this could change their own oil, fix the sink, and do some basic electrical work in a pinch.
It's funny how no matter where I'm living none of the neighborhood women come over and introduce themselves. Except when it snows and I'm out there shoveling. Then they'll be over flirting and expecting me to start on their driveway when I'm done.

Such arw the ways of a modern wimyn, lazy scumbuccets trying to get free handouts.

This is true but for the wrong reason
If you cannot complete simple tasks it is because you are a simpleton, not a sexist.

Even men in the amazonian jungle know how to do this shit since its haram for them to let a woman on her period do anything in fear she will ruin the relationship. They just kick her out of the hut for a week.

Agreed. I'd extend this to many other practical things as well.

Thing is, it is women who are mostly incapable of doing fuck all these days.
"I'm not like the other girls, I like Netflix, shopping and eating out!"
The fucking amount of women whose life can be 99+% summarized by that quote is truly depressing.

I do those things, I'm a decent cook, I know how to use a sewing machine and that's on top of all the
>manly
shit like operating power tools, fixing furniture and gutting animals.

Now where's my loving cock hungry qt.

Men who marry women who don't contribute to the relationship are subhumans.

I cook my own food every day. The amount of people surprised by this is crazy.

>implying western women can do any of that shit

>sweden
Achmed, we all know how you think of women.

I can cook awesomely and I can do laundry adequately and I would still be terrible in a relationship.

Same thing. Unironically while my wife "cooked" for our kids it was mainly shit like noodles and wieners but when I did it, it was always healthy home food. You should have seen how bad she was on everything else. That what you get when you marry a fucking bimbo 10yr younger that you I guess.

I've been around so many young women over the years and literally the only thing they have in common is they have no idea how to keep an area clean. A few would clean it up after it got too bad but all (and I mean every last one of them) will leave a room looking like a disaster zone in quick order.

I fixed it to actually make it relevant to modern social standards and the truth, despite the truth being sexist.

This. And if this young lady happends to be married she just complains about how it is hard to maintain the household "alone".

Yeah, it's only sexist if its a man saying this to a woman. This fucking timeline...

If your wife doesn't cook then what does she do?

Women who can't fight, hunt, or even build shelter are not "fit for survival" and "in need of a man to care for them", They are spoiled brats so dependent on gender roles they never bothered to learn the minimal skills to take care of themselves.

It works both ways, gender roles are a social and evolutionary construct.

>Implying I even need a woman at all

This is a shit bait honestly.

Ya bro, but modern females tend to confuse things and just because you wont do something it automatically means to them that you cant do it and are somewhat incabable. Oh, and if you correct them and god forbid, tell them to go and fix the electricity or something like that you are a horrible human beign and a sexist pig (insert more bullshit here).

I enjoy knowing that in the end of the day the fact is that ppl like that would die without men or government who takes care of them.

I could imagine actually gutting our own food and listening to my girlfriend complain about throwing wads of clothes in a machine and windexing a counter or two. Lol ffs.

Sounds like a bitch who can't cook, clean, or do their own laundry, so they need a man to.

I CAN cook, clean, and do my laundry, but if you want to live with me, you are either splitting rent and utilities right down the middle, taking over all of rent and utilities while I sit at home doing the hour of work demanded of me per day, or you are doing all the housework.

The person who stays home is supposed to keep house, raise children, and be the worker's connection to the community. I don't give a fuck who does it, but SOMEONE is doing it, and doing it well.

I bet he is a faggot.

It isn't that those men are unable to perform those tasks for themselves. It's that women are supposed to stay at home, watch the children, cook and clean the house while men are providing for the family, you dumbass.

I just didn't fell for the vaginal jew. Women are useless to men, nowadays. Why even bother listening to their bullshit?

I've probably met more women than men in my life that can't cook. Not to speak of cleaning.

21st century women are fucking useless when it comes to basic housework.

Women's liberation.

>I've probably met more women than men in my life that can't cook. Not to speak of cleaning.
>21st century women are fucking useless when it comes to basic housework.

Also, this. I don't personally know even one woman who can cook well, and I know a few. I mean, really cook, not just heat some food and serve it.

Because of having a family, reproducing and companionship I guess. Just choose wisely with whom you decide to do all this, there are still few good women left.

Don't fall for the feminisit bullshit and bash the gender roles. They exist for a reason and they are a good thing.
The main cause for western societies dying is women thinking that spending their time in office is more valuable than raising children.
Feminism is an ideology to destroy a nation.

It's true tho, it's also true for women