Sup Forums totally, undeniably, unequivocally, irrefutably, single-handedly, irredeemably BTFO

Sup Forums totally, undeniably, unequivocally, irrefutably, single-handedly, irredeemably BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2YJchDTASg
youtube.com/watch?v=2oDP9nmKk-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How? She's fucking dead lmao

Praise kek

>What would Carrie do

A line of coke

Literally this. Kek killed her and her mom, and yet he is supposed to be BTFO?

PAISE HIM

lib celebrities are dropping like flies

spbp

Did she say something about Trump?

>What would Carrie do?
>What would
>would
Dunno. Rot, I guess.

>Sup Forums is the leader of a powerful and rich organization who has become supremely succesful and respected and is only defeated by spacejews and their spacekabbalah

k

ayyy

Called him a coke head because of his second debate sniffles. Takes one to know one, I guess

Kek

She projected and called him a coke fiend

Kek decided to make her family suffer extra hard for it

>what would Carrie do

Die.

Also lmao do people take the Alt-Right Pepe mascot seriously? Do people even take the alt-right seriously? Like it's almost as if the alt right is just a meme for leftists to over exaggerate like a terrorist organisation. It's almost as if the alt right is a form of bait for both the left and the right to fall for.

Kek is alive and she's very much dead

>Would
And no, Carrie would do some drugs, cry about it and edit a script. She only cared about her own health when money was on the line.

Kek is at work in France

>someone took the time to draw that
>they put her in Endor clothes

Yep, a landwhale tranny butthurt with dank memes did it

>implying she didn't mean that as a compliment and wanted to party with him

>Insults trump
>Dies

>called him a coke fiend

is it supposed to be compliment from her?

Days ago I warned all of you with this message. You all ignored it. THE MSM IS DOING THIS TO US!!!

"Help me and others spread the word about how the MSM is telling us how we "like" the new star wars! I thought I enjoyed it until I watched the reaction of logical thinking people. Disney is the devil, that's why the three sixes are there. This show is complete garbage and I pray you spread this message to everyone. Don't let MSM control you! Please like this video with every account you own, share it and help others. #StarWarsWasNeverGood
youtube.com/watch?v=v2YJchDTASg
It's time to fight back and tell the world we don't even like this garbage!"

Now Carrie Fisher has been murdered by the same people you stupid slaves worship!!! SHAME ON YOU! RIP CARRIE FISHER! Your death will not be the end. Now her mother is dead!!! you are all responsible

Wrong outfit. Also, reminder that Leia getting raped by Jabba is totally canon.
youtube.com/watch?v=2oDP9nmKk-c

When you know you're next.

>not drawing her in the right outfit

She would OD again.

>being this mad at a cartoon character
lel

Are you fucking retarded?

She is dead. Kek even went so far to take the mother with her.

Kek won and will continue to win until the world is purged of degenerates.

Hail Kek. Hail the new dawn.

>p-please dont kill me donald

She made a stupid comment and later retracted it and apologized. Kek didn't give a fuck and is now exterminating her bloodline. Praise Kek

Pepe is a frog not a slug HE IS A FROG
A FROG
WITH LEGS

If she was still alive, I'd assume she'd fucking die.