Photographer Julien Bryan described the scene: "As we drove by a small field at the edge of town we were just a few...

>Photographer Julien Bryan described the scene: "As we drove by a small field at the edge of town we were just a few minutes too late to witness a tragic event, the most incredible of all. Seven women had been digging potatoes in a field. There was no flour in their district, and they were desperate for food. Suddenly two German planes appeared from nowhere and dropped two bombs only two hundred yards away on a small home. Two women in the house were killed. The potato diggers dropped flat upon the ground, hoping to be unnoticed. After the bombers had gone, the women returned to their work. They had to have food.

>But the Nazi fliers were not satisfied with their work. In a few minutes they came back and swooped down to within two hundred feet of the ground, this time raking the field with machine-gun fire. Two of the seven women were killed. The other five escaped somehow. While I was photographing the bodies, a little ten-year old girl came running up and stood transfixed by one of the dead. The woman was her older sister. The child had never before seen death and couldn't understand why her sister would not speak to her...The child looked at us in bewilderment. I threw my arm about her and held her tightly, trying to comfort her. She cried. So did I and the two Polish officers who were with me..

If the nazis did nothing wrong is this morally right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBafLn3n9dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea, but that picture is most likely german women killed by soviets and that girl was most likely raped to death shortly after picture was taken.
The account written by Julien Bryan was likely fabricated, in any case the polish government was at fault for this happening, if it did.
>It didn't

Hitler did nothing wrong

Also full documentary, worth watching. Maybe you could get subs for it.

I wonder how would isle cunts value that place worth 'dying for'.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBafLn3n9dY

>If the nazis did nothing wrong
literally nobody believes that here

You see Artur, ze Germans noticed these people starving and simply killed the weak so the strong would have more food.
They did Poland a favor

Pic is Red Army brutality. Sub-human monsters raped and murdered everything in their path.

He did nothing wrong

Most people are memeing about "Nazis dindu nuffin".
Hopefully more and more people will realize that Eternal Kraut is nothing but trouble.

When a leaf gets it, it's time to go home

They will realize when they grow out of le nazi phase. Hitler did nothing wrong started on Sup Forums as an edgy self aware joke, then became a lighthouse attracting retards

Could have been my grandfather. He was a Stuka pilot.

>Things that never happened the thread.

Fuck off Orban.

>nazis did nothing wrong

Only poltards belive in that and they dwell in their parent's basement.

My grandfather remembers as a child when German were bombing Britain he went on holiday with his parents and some policeman told them to stay off the roads because a number of people hadhad been gunned down by German aircraft. Strafing was done by all side against civilians, it's not just the axis.

>Dirty Polack is still angry Germans steam rolled his shitty country twice.

Every Pole I have met is a miserable piece of shit.
You don't act white. I understand why Hitler considered you subhuman scum.

Then go join Germany and enjoy rapefuges. We wil lstand against both of you. Islam and nazism has no place in Poland. Stay mad. White race will survive.

>it's a polish butthurt thread.

everyone here knows you're to blame for ww2
maybe go hang out at some normie place where they see you as hapless victims who didn't do anything wrong.
We know.

What happened before? where the people residents of a region where partisans operated? Did they attack off-duty German soldiers or officers? Partisans do not have the rights that real professional soldiers have.
If this is real, which I doubt, then they where probably aiding partisans.

There will always be civilian casualties in war.

Anyway, I think it is best to just let all this nazi-stuff go, it happened a long time ago. The times have changed.

War is war, shit happens, of course it isn't right or wrong but it's not like the people flying the plane we're told that the bomb was going to kill innocents (inb4 they could see who was on the ground some 30-40K feet in the air) I believe the holocaust was exaggerated due to thing I have seen on the internet, but it did happen, there is proof of human remains, and photo evidence. I believe that this is pretty fucked up, but the Germans we're being fucked with by the Jew's pretty hard, Jews were even the center of a communist revolution in Germany which would have fucked the Germans even MORE up. But regardless it is a huge war crime and pretty fucked, maybe the could have deported them if they weren't getting buttfucked by most major superpowers in the world. TLDR: Nazis were cool n shit and they did lots of cool stuff and did provide proof a Facist/Extremley conservative and nationalistic country can work pretty great if done correctly, but they did do some bad stuff that was fucked up, you can't just ignore it all and be edgy by saying XdDD hhehehe who cares just fucking jews.

>likely
>most likely

Conservaturd expertise

>not an argument

Nigger

How many fucking potato fields have you seen on which grass is growing?

Dumb fucking Walloon. This story is a fabrication. The only people I've ever heard of who will take the time to strafe civilian pedestrians are the Soviets.

yeah, they lost

Like the nazis didn't straf the French refugees on the road to the South with women, childrn and old peoples?

how many syrian 'children' have your sister blew today?

In what sense is this bad?

Starving your enemy is a well known tactic.

> wasting a bomb and shitload of bullets to kill 5 unarmed untermenschen

Nice story

I don't believe a word of it.

>potato field
>tress
>grass
>ornate metal and concrete fence
Right

They were moving on the same road as retreating French army units.

The fuck was he doing at the potato field photographing young girls?

Poland can't be Polish and democratic at the same time

Polish people doesn't even have nice clothes as they do in the pic today, looks more german than anything, I call fake story.

Who gives a shit about a dead pollack? Slavs suck, if hitler won slavs would be next for genocide. Subhumans, all of them. You alcoholic mongrels are unfit for proper society.

seems legit

i'm sure the nazi CAS had nothing better to do than bomb some random fucking house and then strafe a field

during a fucking blitz invasion of poland

>be stalin
>tell soldiers to dress in the uniforms of killed germans
>commit war crimes against poles and say "WE, THE GERMANS DID THIS!!!"

Even after Katyn Forest, you plumbers still took the bait.

100% fake story
those two germcunts would have been hung for wasting ammo on shit like that

Classic propaganda

I wonder if she could smell her cooch from there.

Yes it's sad but keep in mind they brought it upon themselves... should have never attacked our radio station.

Well played Adolf.....well played indeed.

kys nigger

ITT things that never happened.

Man, i'm often left wondering how people could actually use such suffering like in that picture and use it for their own political advantages... you're a monster OP.

Both females were germans, gunned down by sovjet brutes.