Holy FUCK LAUREN SOUTHERN IS AN UNSUFFERABLE BITCH FUCK HER

Who the hell thinks this kind of shot is cool? Partying like a degenerate fuck. Laura should be ashamed of herself, letting random guys put their arms around them. What, could she not control herself? Are women honestly such slaves to their base instincts they can't resist snapping a selfie with guys who look like him? Why can't they both practice what they preach and act like respectful people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-pzBJ4HAM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104071701/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

METEOR!

Do you really get enjoyment doing this shit?

>Dubs

Shiieeet, must be true

you miserable neet fuck

i meant OP
probably you too though

You're mad because she's... in public and... taking a selfie?

MAYNE

Wow he's fatter than I thought. LAY OFF THE DEEP FRIED MARS BARS YOU FAT CUNT!

Jeepers mate, didn't you post this last week?

Time to step up the waifu game, that's all.

>Why can't they both practice what they preach and act

Because they are alive in the post-Khardasian world. They think they are celebrities, more than journalists. Their whole "schtick" is that they are "so contrarian" whilst providing nothing original.

You're mistake was investing in memes, brother.

Time to go down another level

They are both attention whores mate.

They spout the complete baseline, bare-minimum of what we say, attacking feminists and SJWs, while still never daring to tread through murkier waters.

They are literally just media personalities hopping onto what they see as an edgy new bandwagon. They don't care that much about what they talk about, they just know it will get them hits.

Same can be said for 99.8% of any other "alt-right" media personality too.

Richard Spencer is fucking legit though. I mean he's obviously quite straightforward about what he talks about and isn't afraid to bring even the most extreme views on pol into the public eye and defends them genuinely. ((They)) can't corrupt him, he was completely based from day 1.

Is Lauren trying to be the next Ann Coulter

YOU JUST KNOW

Total degeneracy. They arent even engaged yet.

This is bloody prostitution.

Ah, mate. I was getting into it until the whole "Hail Trump", that was just pathetic.

Trump is a vehicle, not the answer. Spencer just shot the movement in the foot at the worst time with that role-playing bullshit.

He's good on tv, doesn't get phased, and had a lot of potential, but he'll never live that down. The Fuhrer cringed in his ashes with that one.

Yeah I turned on him quite viciously with the Hail Trump stuff too, I fucking hated his guts for like a week.

I expected him to retreat back into obscurity after that stunt, I genuinely believed he was some kind of plant who was out to discredit what he says he stands for, out to do a job and he did it. What he did next impressed me though; He stuck around. He didn't go anywhere. He continued doing his best to make a case for his points in front of audiences. The world looked at him, called him an evil racist Hitler bigot, and he just turned and said "so what?"

That just fucking demands respect, the media would have essentially declared war on him at that point but he stuck to his fucking guns and still sticks to them. He is staying true to his (our) message, even if he isn't an AMAZING public speaker.

How many fucking times have you made this thread?

Repetitive behavior is a sign of autism OP.

This is not the first time you post this.
Sup Forumsis such a fucking boring unsuffereable peace of shit board populated by people with delusions of grandeur.

Aryan Intellectual Richard Spencer destroys sjw filth

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-pzBJ4HAM

Why so much hate my dudes?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is this porcupine degenerate?

That might be a hedgehog. I'm not sure desu.

Eh, bait but I'll bite.

Honestly Sup Forums, we have to be worried about people like Lauren Southern, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo, Cernovich, McInnes, etc. They're all a bunch of attention whore faggots who've never had an original thought in their lives and are the ones who are REALLY trying to co-opt the Alt-Right.

Criticizing Islam, BLM, or Feminism is nothing new or revolutionary, I hear the same bullshit out these people every single day, they never have anything creative or from their own insight to say.

You may not like him (for whatever fucking reason), but it has been and is going to have to be the Richard Spencer types who are the ones pulling these ideas forward. The only ideologues I'm willing to give a shot are the ones who are willing to criticize the Jews.

He's a Nazi and only causes problems. No Spencer, no Duke.

Who then

her hedgehog is actually cuter than her

Shut up you fucking eunuch.

If you're just going to complain and not offer any solutions or alternative than you're just as much of a faggot as Milo or Watson.

I'm not a fucking eunuch. Enjoy making trade deals.

Thank you Donald. :D

richard spencer is the same type of attention whore tho, nobody even knew who he was apart from stormfront.
the guy says he is the leader of the "alt-right", when it's Sup Forums that did 90% of the work.
He's a scam artists, he solicits money from his followers to join his alt right clubs.
The guy is a nobody who can't keep his power level under control by heiling like a CIA co op.
Making Trump having to dissasociate himself from alt right and anything close to ethnic nationalism.
And now the guy wants to run for congress.
He's a charlatan, just like cernoshit and faggot milo. Just that he didn't build any of the momentum that made trump win.

who you fixin to try, senpai?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104071701/

>the guy says he is the leader of the "alt-right"
He is the founder of an organization of people which he has named the alt-right. Those clubs you mentioned? They are the alt-right groups. Not us, not reddit, them. Spencer founded them.

You only have to hear one or two of Spencer's talks to catch on to the fact that he does not consider himself the new leader of an ideology. He often says "we are waiting for a leader" and things like this.

If you're gonna shit on him at least listen to what he says, you could be more effective at shitting on him that way.

if you knew anything about "atl-right" you would know that Clinton was the one who popularised the word in her speech. She referred to alex jones, i bet you everything i got they weren't talking about some richard spencer.
"Alt-right" was a label to discredit Trump and weaken him, by grouping his followers. it is then easier to attack them and destroy them.

See the whole picture.
HILLARY CLINTON POPULARISED THE TERM "ALT-RIGHT".
Spencer would still be irrelevant if trump didn't coincidentally use the same term as some domain name that spencer created years ago, that wasn't even active.

kay why ess

BLACKED when?

Richard spencer said his alt-right meme'd Trump to the presidency.

the guy is an oppurtunistic idiot.

shes cashing in on the right leaning beta market

give it a year and they credit the trump victory to her and her goons

JUST

OP maybe you need to drop by her house and show her what for

>HILLARY CLINTON POPULARISED THE TERM "ALT-RIGHT".

Why does that matter? She heard about Richard Spencer types and their views, used the term to refer to all people with similar views. She was wrong to do that. None of this reflects badly on Spencer at all though you dumb fagit.

Oh wait I think I figured this out, you're a Trump supporting civic nationalist BETA-MALE and you don't want Spencer and his boys gaining ground and exposure. Well why didn't you say so in the first place? Why waste our time? Get the fuck off pol, find your nearest civic cuck safe space, perhaps reddit would suit you.

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW WHY IS THIS ROASTIIE WITH A GUY ARE WHILE I AM STILL A VIRGIN I AM SUCH A NICE GUY WHY DO THE ROASTIES GO FOR JERKS AND IGNORE NICE GUYS LIKE ME WOMEN ARE ALL SLUTS AND I HATE THEM

Just kill yourself. You're an embarrassment.

she referred to alex jones and breitbart.
you nigger, im a ethnic nationalist, but i can hold my fucking power level until i have the power to actually change something politically.
I'm not some autistic edgelord that tries to ruin any chance of subtly redpilling the masses.
You don't fucking run around roma saluting and screaming Hail Trump.
You just made it harder to redpill normies so we can do what we want.
You are stupid and don't understand psychology, no wonder you only have the mental capacity to see that spencer is an attention whoring opportunist.
Spencer wants to run for congress now, he's milking that alt-right fanbase.

I understand psychology quite well. People who respect these ideas in the first place wont want to see someone trying soft-selling tactics. That's not what the ideology is about, it's about the blunt fucking truth and honesty. Spencer is just being bluntly honest with himself and others. People obviously like it or he would still be an irrelevant schmuck no-name but he's quite the opposite. He has a following and gets on mainstream media channels to do interviews where he's able to spread the truth further.

No he's not perfect, but Spencer, just like Trump, is another stepping-stone on our path to 1488.

i want to hate fuck her once.

Shit pasta. Seen this thread way too much lately. Come up with new material.

throwing roman salutes was extremely stupid and had nothing to do with truth and honesty.
it was an attention whoring tactic and took the movement backward.
It just so happened that Spencer knew that The Atlantic was doing a documentary on Richard Spencer.
the media will only report on the roman saluting and that's what the "popolo" will see.
It took Spencer to the spotlight but took the whole movement backwards.
He's cashing in and you know this.

If you want to beat the jews at the game called subversion, you have to play the game better.

she's owned by (((Ezra Levant)))

what did you expect?

>nobody even knew who he was apart from stormfront.

the only people who say this are alt-light faggots like PJW and Southern

Partying and being social is the ultimate redpill. Shitposting in the internet in your moms basement all day is a loser's life and a shame for your race, country and sex.

this should be the new school shooter meme... retire sam hyde .. add millennial woes

>throwing roman salutes was extremely stupid and had nothing to do with truth and honesty.

Well it does a bit. I mean if you want to make a bold appeal to right wing European values, a roman/nazi salute is a clear way to send a message isn't it?

Your approach of "outjewing the jew" is fundamentally flawed and hypocritical. You can't claim to stand for decency in this world and then go about acting like a jew. Don't play that game, it's what got us into this mess in the first place. We have to find our own path, don't fucking bend to the lingua franca of the establishment by curbing your expression or self-censoring. That's not what people want/need. They need people to inspire them, they need to see fearlessness and strength in us. We need to be fearless and strong.

>had a lot of potential, bu

Alright, I'm back on Spencer-train.

>Not sure if (((Lauren))) laying b8 or just a bored kangaroo banging away on a keyboard
Nice repeating numbers either way

>Sup Forums
>follow your cock/low brainpower/cuck mentality into worshipping "alt right" retards from youtube
>gets mad at them when it turns out they were subhumans scamming idiots
>repeat

We need to seperate /r9k/ and Sup Forums before things get out of hand.

And not even wearing a hijab...
Go home Ahmed.