GERMANY YES!

COLOGNE USES REFUGEES AS SECURITY GUARDS

THEY HIRED 59 REFUGEES STRAIGHT OUT OF REFUGEE SHELTERS

requirements were: -speak some german -warm clothes

MY FUCKING SIDES

>welt.de/newsticker/dpa_nt/infoline_nt/brennpunkte_nt/article160677300/Fluechtlinge-fuer-Sicherheit-eingesetzt.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhuFhU-OxA0
youtube.com/watch?v=O0xDiwhUCi0
youtube.com/watch?v=zD4mZyEoePo
theguardian.com/media/2015/apr/28/beach-body-ready-tube-ad-protest-protein-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't worry guys, no more rapes on this new year's!

top cuck

I wonder how/if the mayor or the city government are going to react to this

It says this supposedly happened last year and their source is Bild Zeitung.

fuck off Merkel

I don't understand what their task was?

Protection for what?

Besides, why get the fucking BILD-Zeitung this news just now before the next new years eve?

racist bigots
refugees are in danger in germany

Roll for rapes by refugee security

i want to go there and watch some nice rapes

How exactly do you expect to integrate refugees if you won't give them jobs?

Nobody cares about Cuckmany. We know you are lost.

Poland considering asking for access to nuclear weapons under Nato program.

Just nuke them already

have fun

want your dead countryman back?

Did they choose them based on who had raped the least amount of germans?

In security, hardly knowing the language, given responsibility far beyond their comprehension. Perhaps not even screened for ISIL involvement. Man fuck off u fucking faggot of a Brit-bong Ahmed paki shitskin fuck

This will pay for your baby boomer's pensions I am sure.

>kraut butthurt

More

Als ob Merkel schuld wäre... Schwachkopf

>moving to cologne in a month

how fucked am i? it was between dortmund and cologne and i went with cologne, have i made a mistake?

If you can't beat them, join them!

get out of the thread, Merkel

Muslim bundeswehr soon. Hand the enemy the keys to the castle...

sharia police?

since you're not a girl it's ok, but you might get your shit stolen so watch out in public places

burn germanic scum

burn till there is nothing left of you

No sympathy for krauts

Hmm sounds like a fool proof plan to me. Now they are free to rape legally.

what the fuck lol

>Hand the enemy the keys to the castle...
what?

Poland was a mistake

Peace truck of Islam coming through

GOOD post

Article says it happened last year. Makes it even worse tbqhwy.

What do you not understand?

>he still thinks they give a fuck about integrating

This is your end.

i was expecting an analogy or something
i need some sleep

Krauts dun goofed, just like they did when Hitler was in charge.
Krauts always have to go overboard with everything - imperialism, nationalism and leftism. They can't do anything well, always it ends up with a disaster when krauts are in charge.
I say let them burn. They deserve their retarded fate, unless someone could prove to me that these things are a wake-up call for krauts.

nice
build streamlined so it won't be stopped by debris and bodies when bringing peace

Germany hired 59 state-sanctioned gropers.

t. 60%

THIS

>danke Merkel
my sides

Germany goes to the dogs, Godspeed gentlemen

You picked the lesser of two evils.

I grew up in Dortmund - the city is by now easily the most fucked lefty / shitskin hole in NRW

It ordered 10 chicken nuggets, only got 8.
Hence the confusion.

I'm seeing a lot of these refugees become security guards for grocery stores. Easy as fuck job with no skills especially in areas with no crime. Some kind of altruist garbage to employ them. Felt good hearing my uncle got into a drunk fight with one at a no frills and is in jail now for assault but it's worth it.

are there shitskin areas or are they everywhere?

It's not like they've been recruited to the police SWAT. Security usually means basic shit like crowd control, searches etc. Better have newcomers do these small jobs and free up resources in the more qualified security services.

They do. But integration takes time and is a two-way street. Remember when the first Italians and Irish got to America people also thought they would never integrate.

Adolf the Cuck was muslim false flag.

Yeah but shills on both sides ignore facts so hard it's ridiculous.
Also
>Bild
>not making Shit up for headlines
Pick one.

seriously if any german man or woman willingly goes to a place with tons of migrants they deserve it. you have to self-segregate.

Smart move. After all they need someone who can speak arabic and tell the other refugees that raping is not nice.

you think you're integrated ahmed? no one home grown is praying five times a day in the direction of a rock.

The first Italians and Irish were all Christian, like the previous settlers. Muslims don't integrate, as evidenced by your shithole of a capital. Historically, once their population percentage reach certain figures, they demand more special rights and when their numbers are high enough, eventually oppress infidels and take control of the country.

It's all a question if whether or not you think integration is possible. If you're being realistic, the people who are here already will stay here - and pushing them to Ghettos or giving them the most shitty of jobs will inflame the situation.
As border politics was fucked up, you have to "Westernize" the "new Germans" or else Bürgerkrieg at some point :/

What the fuck is wrong with you krauts? Is this so no one helps the couple hundred rape victims thsi New Years? Or is it simply so no one reports it this time? I'm actually starting to hate you Germans honestly.

Krauts were never into imperialism. Your post is a meme mentality analysis

It was about last year.

Because they shouldn't be one fucking country. The alliance was a mistake in the first place. The Germans would do much better with a more indepentent government to each region rather than a Merkel ruling over everything

well thats relieving, im going to be there for a minimum of 3 years so hopefully i dont get religion of peace'd

>pest
>cholera
>choose one
youtube.com/watch?v=fhuFhU-OxA0

They sure integrated well in our country m8! They are good at rapes and taking benefits.

Good. Rape all the whores and leftists. If they still want and vote for more they deserve absolutely no sympathy.

This is how they 1984 our asses. White men can only be so blind as to support their own downfall. Germany needs a fucking cleanse before it's too late

>flag
I don't have to mention that you're actually living in a shithole. We habe here a very comfy live here.

>implying it isn't about a decade too late already

Would you trust your children with them?

Wonder if they will abuse their power and stript search some poor German bombshell ??

Most likely they will.

Fucking lel what's the efit from?

You are still bitching,whining and fishing for sympathy about the last time you tried that.

Achmed, you have to go back.
Or under.

I'm being blindly optimistic

>The first Italians and Irish were all Christian, like the previous settlers
Yes but they were Catholics and Protestants didn't like them.

>Muslims don't integrate, as evidenced by your shithole of a capital.
Actually London keeps getting wealthier and distancing itself from the rest of the country in things like innovation and productivity. It is also safer than a lot of majority white cities in the UK like Glasgow or Newcastle. If London was such a shithole, it would be experiencing the same decline Detroit did, but instead real estate prices are at an all time high and young, skilled people still prefer to move here over anywhere else in Europe. Deal with it.

>Historically, once their population percentage reach certain figures, they demand more special rights and when their numbers are high enough, eventually oppress infidels and take control of the country.
Nice conspiracy theory. You sure you shouldn't be browsing /x/? I think it's hilarious how Sup Forums was saying Sadiq Khan would implement Shariah in London yet all he's done so far is freeze transport fares and approve a new bridge over the Thames.

>they will
This article is about 2015

Like Merkel predicted, the refuus boost our economy, because now every shop needs private security guards.

This.

wtf i love Merkel now

wolves guarding the sheep, lel germany

NYE is going to be great again this year.

i think that what happens after that is gonna be the final straw

der tropfen der das fass zum überlaufen bringt

I should sell rape kits.
Make a fortune.

you're probably a jew

>all he's done so far is freeze transport fares and approve a new bridge over the Thames.
Don't forget the fact he banned skimpily-clad women from billboards because it's haram.

Obviously happens in German swimming pools.
youtube.com/watch?v=O0xDiwhUCi0

(call for security at 2:14)

>i think that what happens after that is gonna be the final straw
Fucking LMAO
Every single German would rather watch their family be raped to death in front of their eyes than to risk being called Hitler.

instant regret

And working the cashier at your local supermarket, and driving the night buses, and working the worst shifts at A&E, and keeping off licenses open 24/7 while having to deal with drunk racist troublemakers every single night.
Yes, Muslims are such a drag on the economy. They're all on benefits scratching their balls at home I'm sure.

These cunts have no idea what is going to happen when Europeans finally snap.
Just wait until the economy buckles.

You think the Germans have it bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=zD4mZyEoePo

It seems that in Brazil they live relatively comfy with their ghettos (if you don't live in a ghetto of course).

>build Berliner wall again
>seperate Germany again into New Germany and German Caliphate

They weren't trying to violently spread their religion and culturally were still far closer to eachother than Europeans would be to Middle Easterns.
London also had a massive riot recently due to social tensions, your blacks commit crime at a rate twice as high as their population suggests and your pakis are notoriously involved in sex crimes.

>Nice conspiracy theory
Historical fact. Name one country that didn't immediately oppress or outright slaughter other groups as soon as Muslims gained a sizeable majority. Right now you're lucky most of the goatfuckers that are taking up arms are going off to fight in the ME, someday they'll start thinking of acting up in England, just like they're doing in France and Germany.

>Yes but they were Catholics and Protestants didn't like them

Catholics don't have a decree to wage jihad on non-believers.

>Nice conspiracy theory

It'll happen when they have the numbers to achieve it. It's a basic tenet of their ideology.

sexual harrasment/assault at swimming pools has occured so often in the past year that it became its own fucking category in germany

>Don't forget the fact he banned skimpily-clad women from billboards because it's haram.
That's a campaign started by left wing fat white feminists over a protein shake advert on the Tube in 2015 (he only became mayor a year later)!
theguardian.com/media/2015/apr/28/beach-body-ready-tube-ad-protest-protein-world
It's not being banned from the entire city, just from the london transport network because town hall doesn't want to spend huge sums of money on PR every time WHITE WOMEN throw a tantrum for being too fat and ashamed of themselves.

Stop blaming Muslims for something that was brought on by white people and their pathological triggering sensitivities.

The ride never ends.

This. You deserve what is coming for you. What do you have to live for if you are ashamed of your heritage?
Your grand parents tried to make the world a great place for you but you fucked it all up.
Enjoy the camel dicks and your daughters being raped.