Norh Sentinel Island

So I tried to have this discussion yesterday but Sup Forums was too busy throwing an autistic fit over the demise of (you), so let's try again today...

North Sentinel's inhabitants are literally frozen in the stone age. They don't even know how to make fire. Conquering this island for ourselves should be ridiculously easy with modern technology.

One option would be to use aerial drones to release an infectious disease over the island. It could be something as simple as the flu virus, since the oongaboongas have no immunities. After waiting a few days for the epidemic to take its toll, we would be able to land and finish cleaning off anyone who is still left.

Of course there is still the matter of dealing with India, since theh claim North Sentinel as their own.

>dealing with India
that's the problem. If you kill the natives India will take over because why not.

Pretty sure they'll take down the drones

There are more peacefull options m8

Do you think we could convince the natives to worship us as higher beings?

Since y'know, we literally are.

Bring gun to kill leader. Sup Forums is now leader by right of conquest.

If they do, it'll just make the pathogen release more effective

They'll kill anyone who gets near them

And then, maybe I can finally get a girlfriend.

The Island is Indian territory, Any occupation on the island will lead to a war.

I think we should keep the natives as slaves, there's nothing wrong with slavery, slavery has always existed and society works fine with slavery.
Black people have always been slaves.

I like this plan. Gonna breed me some nigger sows,

They're not black they're austronesian and extremely ancient
Also Sup Forums is a board of peace, nothing short of a peaceful takeover will do, this was already agreed on with Tuvalu
Plus there are uninhabited Islands out there, this will not be much better than that, you'd still have to build up infrastructure from the ground up and that isn't worth it, Tuvalu is still a better option since it's an entire state with infrastructure

This is all just meming of course

>North poo island

They are going to make t a reality show. Geraldo will show up and drop off three naked Survivors. Bourdain will accompany them to get the cannibal recipe.

You think I'm joking.

Yeah we are the guys who annexed Goa, Daman and Diu from you.

After we were done with them :^]

Yeah, right

>indian vultures

Leave them alone dickhead.

Can't spell Poortugal without POO

There is no India in that pic m8

Its Pooptugal

>There is no India in that pic m8
You cannot be this retarded...

>be Portugal
>fight for African colonies against the entire world
>india jumps in and takes some Asian colonies in the meantime
>WE WUZ GREAT FIGHTERS AND SHIT

>Insert New Zealand Sheep Joke Here

>Salazar told us to leave
>there were only 3500 soldiers
Somehow we're suckers because we couldn't defeat an army with more than 1million soldiers

Both the wars started in 1961, Annexation of Goa was clearly a short term war unlike African Independence war. That's a pretty fucking lame excuse.

And you protested Annexation of Goa in UN like a pussy.

Diplomacy is foreign to them why?

Why don't we just invade India? It's bigger and stuck in the stone age as well.

>be small country
>have no more than 100k soldiers
>fight for Africa against the whole world
>still win the war but decided to give independence to colonies because commies
>have almost no personal in other colonies
>India has 1 million + soldiers
>uses full strength to conquer 3 cities of a weakened country
WE WUZ STRONGZ. POO POWER.

Indians have advanced poo-based defences

>>India has 1 million + soldiers
>>uses full strength to conquer 3 cities of a weakened country
Excuses. Just Excuses. You lost, be a fucking sport and admit it.

REKT

Yeah we lost are you happy now? You used a nuke to kill an injured ant. Well fucking done.

>You used a nuke to kill an injured ant.
Nobody stopped you from doing that.

You think India would allow you too take over some off their territory?
dosen't matter if it's useless they would gladly defend it too show off some of their military capabilities and not to speak about the internationall pressure they would get if they allowed a bunch of neo-nazis to massacre a bunch off natives.
their are literallly tons off uninhabited island that are probably better too.

no country in the world cares about "conquering" this piece of shit island, retard. What benefit would there be in doing so?
Its population is better off left alone to die of inbreeding and non-existent medical standards

>no country in the world cares about "conquering" this piece of shit island, retard.
India would because they own the place. It's a matter of principles
>die of inbreeding and non-existent medical standards
they have lived like this for several thousand years

>India's greatest achievement is conquering a bunch of irrelevant cities from a country that was busy winning a war against everyone else.
What took you so long? You enjoyed being coast cucked for 3 centuries?

>You enjoyed being coast cucked for 3 centuries?
How? India never existed as a country before Independence.

>India never existed as a country before Independence
Didn't the Mughal empire pretty much cover all of present day India from ~1500 or so up until the 1850's? or does that not count because they were mudslimes?

>Sup Forums was too busy throwing an autistic fit over the demise of (you),

Top right corner -> Settings ->Misc->Custom CSS

a.ql-tracked:after{
content:" (You)"
}

And your yous will be reclaimed for gook moot's tyranny.

We shall send an antiracist expedition onto the island. Since they will attack us poor refugees, we will be rightful to take over these neonazis.

The Mughal Empire did not rule Southern India.

Get in touch with those people marching to Syria. They seem like good candidates for the job.

>Mughal Empire did not rule Southern India
meh, close enough (pic)

South Sentinel island is uninhabited.
Why not just take over it, or any of the dozens of uninhabited islands across the world?

because "muh edgy native genocide larping"

>South Sentinel island
It's only about a meter or so (maybe 2) above see level, it would be a tsunami shoah waiting to happen. I say claim a huge chunk Ellesmere Island, just move in and claim some kind of 1/64 eskimo blood, Trudeau would start writing cheques. As long as no one fucked with spy base Alert, I'm sure it'd be cool

>They'll kill anyone who gets near them
Bring plate armor? Stone age weaponry has nothing on it

>4000 personnel
>4700 POWs

>Bring plate armor
No need, just send the natives milo as a goodwill ambassador, after he finishes blowing everyone they'll probably eat him and die of AIDS. Win-win

Yes, you should take your boat up to the island and then they can kill you.

Kerleguen Island is an even better shot.

Top Kek

>dealing with India, since theh claim North Sentinel as their own.
They don't claim anything: this is their rightful territory.
It's like saying Long Island is claimed by USA...

Besides, this type of island is a pure shit to settle in. Stop it with the Sentinel meme.

That island has cool name. Let's conquer it and make it white christian colony.

I don't even know what "sentinel" means but I always select that as class in games because it sounds cool and often comes with cool gear.

That's literally all the reason I need to wipe out savages. Just call me "sentinel" afterwards.

Also, I never understood the push for it to be an indipendent nation from day one.

Surely, assuming the plan works, you can gather another nation's support for indipendence from the owners? Assuming Sentinel was a decent choice, wouldn't say, Russia or the US want naval landing rights in exchange for recognition?

Why would you go to the effort of releasing an infectious disease? A squad of 10 guys in modern armor + weapons would make quick work of the sentinelese. Hell, one apache flying overhead could take them all out in a single mission

Cut this false flag bullshit out, Reddit-kun.

Tell your artistic relative that your going to negotiate while holding a shotgun while not realizing your autustuc.

>

/roll

>Assuming Sentinel was a decent choice
It is not. Even fuckin Nauru is a better choice...

>Russia or the US want naval landing rights in exchange for recognition?
How about "fuck off"? If you start sucking their dicks you'll be their slave forever, it's not worth the price.

Pls give me a (You). I want to see if it works now.

ay

Too small to build a nation