The Young Cucks

TYT and the Left are getting so panicked by innovative slurs against them that they've tried appropriating them for themselves. I knew Cenk was panicking when he started using "triggered" and "safe space", but now they've flat out tried calling Nationalists "cucks":

youtube.com/watch?v=wwZMbi37BBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Fy0frTtxS8
youtube.com/watch?v=oZQQ0ojJcV0&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God damn Ana Kasparian is so fucking hot.

I would act like a Hill-Shilling cuck until I got her in bed then I would nail the shit out of her while shouting Trump qoutes between thrusts before finally screaming "WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" as I come liters into her.

Then I would spoon her and whisper Duterte's policies in her ear until we fell asleep.

That's the definite proof that calling them "cucks" is working. They got triggered out of their minds and are projecting now. They are using this term without any regard for its intended purpose.

No, you don't get to be anywhere near my Armenian wife. She is my promised wife.

I would bust so many loads into her. And I would tell her "just trying to help you replace those Armenians."

Meanwhile her fiancée Christian is sat in the corner gently weeping.

In all seriousness though she's not very attractive. At least now she looks a bit better after she had plastic surgery to make her Kike nose look more human/White.

But didn't that professor followed up that tweet by saying the massacre of whites during the Haitian revolution was a good think (saying that's a clarification). That sounds like a call for actual genocide desu

She has such a tiny forehead, only enhanced by the hairstyle she has in the video. I can't overlook that.

i'd cleanse a whole ethnicity if only to pump her full of my half children and have her deny that it ever happened. keep on stumping for the turks, armenian whore

can i mock jew genocide too? because it isnt happening right now so i can mock it, right?

triggered Ana is best Ana

youtu.be/2Fy0frTtxS8

You just like skinny girls.

She isn't very attractive.

Leftists suck at memes and insults
It's funny how they desperately try to use right wingers' insults against themselves, they look like little kids
>nah YOU're the cuck
it's hilarious

She is LITERALLY physical perfection.

But more than that, the sound of her voice sends the blood rushing to my loins. Listening to her cry my name while I pump her full of jism would be the apex of my existence.

Is that good or bad? Her eyes and her lips do it for me.

Yes, it's ok to roast the fuck out of the lampshade merchants now.

it's a good precedent that this Marxist kike rat professor keeps his job because now they wont have a ground to stand on when condemning similar statements coming from a far-right perspective

> came to share my attraction for her with Sup Forums
> fell in love

This board does bad things to me.

The most fun to be had with her is turning her Nationalist with the power of BWC.

It could be done.

And then off she goes to work with Dave Rubin instead of Cenk.

Sup Forums played itself real hard on this one

Larger, European forehead is ofc better.

No, you re wrong my german friend. Listen to what she said at the end of the video.

tl;dr "You cant criticize the professor for calling out whats ACCURATE, or for mocking"

So yeah, when its 'true' then he can say it.

And guess who decides whats the truth.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>Sup Forums played itself real hard on this one
TYT slowly entering panic mode as they realise they're helping make Nationalist language mainstream.

>Anna "New Nose" Kasparian

Never forgot that her natural nose made her look like piggly wiggly

If Alex didn't have his meltdown moments, I would totally believe him a shill

>30 seconds in
>tyt already denying a genocide

well colour me surprised

these guys are sad. they didn't learn the lesson, and they never will.

trying to appropriate the language and the culture only makes them look even more pathetic, because they clearly don't belong. And the next minute they're at it again

>leaf

> trying to be

It would be my magnum opus to persuade her to be my nationalist Trump Girl waifu.

We could live in Florida and fuck literally everywhere.

Only reply to the posts pushing our message, to make those go to the top of the pile.

We have ID's here.

In what logical manner would a nationalist be a cuck?

>youtube.com/watch?v=oZQQ0ojJcV0&feature=share
>Shaun King
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>logical

Ha ha. This is TYT we're talking about. Cenk used to complain about Fox News all the time but now not a peep, you know why? Because over the past year TYT has been modelling itself on Fox News. They want to be the Fox News of the Left, which is why their comments section is always anarchy now, as even the Classical Liberals are tired of their bullshit.

she does have terrible knees though

I'm well aware.

Doesn't make a difference.

Ana Kasparian is an Ivanka-tier waifu.

Ana is such a nasty woman. What the hell happened? I doubt anyone's fucked that sewn up cooch in years.

my last Ana and I am out

TYT are full on going for alt right hate clicks now to keep their show going.
Even these deluded commies realize the alt right is a huge market and that's why they are both scared(putting out loads of videos about the 'hateful alt right') and lusting for alt right shekels(they have realized they can get a lot of hate views from making videos denouncing the alt right).

I can picture Anna and Alex Jones fucking

Anna getting that super male vitality one way or another

I'd plow the shit out of her while she railed at me about whatever bullshit she wanted.

Her voice is like a blowjob to me.

I wish people would stop making threads about TYT, it gets them views which gives them money.

I hope she's into scat.

she'd be gettin the brain force through a good face fuckin

What the devil is this?

i want to shove my dick down ana's throat, if you catch my drift

I picture it look much like an episode of Facial Abuse.

I guess the next thing they'll do is start incorporating pepe memes into the show.

who of you was that?

Calling people cucks is our culture not theirs. This is cultural appropriation.

White genocide doesn't exist.
Ask her about the Haitian white genocide. Hell, might as well ask her about THE ARMENIAN genocide, since they are "white" in America.

>Ana calling me a cuck
I waited for this for so long...

>begged for donations from liberal chumps when they are funded by Qatari billionaires
>Hired Shaun King

These guys are getting pretty good at the whole troll thing for left wing cucks

She is crazy. Probably the only kink she has is stepping on your balls in high heels or something.

This is the dumbest and most hypocritical I've seen Young Turks. I might not like other liberal media personalities but they aren't projecting like these guys are.

Muslims, aggressive and vile nomads, shaming someone for settling new lands, wtf

Gib back Constantinople, roach, and pay moral compensation to Eastern Europe

Just the left stealing things from people. Nothing new.

Knees are weird in general

I honestly don't think she knows what she's doing in the bedroom. TYT once did a video about a Japanese gameshow where the contestant is literally wanked off while they have to sing a song, and you could hear Ana in the background saying "I didn't realise you had to do it that fast".

lol, Chunk and the young turds couldn't hope to match the collective banter of kek's chosen.

The meme shall inherit the earth.

>calling for genocide is strong
>not wanting your women fucking other races is cuck behaviour

these faggots are against the ropes

Is there anything more disgusting than when a female pulls her hair back so tightly like that? Stop being so lazy and maintain your hair instead of just looking like a drug-addled freak.

>You will never hatefuck Ana Kasparian

we can always try user

is she really?

TUNNOCK'S

that turk roach realizes that he went on to elaborate that yes he wants all white people to be exterminated right?
how can she be so facile?

Teacakes?

Talcum X is joining the young Armenian genocide deniers

Winning the cultural war

disgusting

and to think she's such a cunt too

without her nose job and with her hair pulled back she is a 6.
Weird hairline, low sloping primitive forehead, body is slim but tits and ass are meh

REDPILLED

>innovative slurs
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Why do people even come here? you know none of you are actually political, and this is just a big troll-fueled circle jerk? Keep chanting lib-tard and cuck allll day. you guys are doing great.

yes. theres sad little faggots sitting in front of their computer telling themselves they wouldnt fuck a girl because of her hair style.
Sir, you're a self hating homosexual

desperate virgin detected

Feels good to be a top 5% alpha who demands perfection from females

Epin post my friend, well memed!

came here to post this

>theres sad little faggots sitting in front of their computer telling themselves they wouldnt fuck a girl because of her hair style

hair is important to qt's looks

>They are using this term without any regard for its intended purpose.
Bravo!

>you guys are doing great
can't stop winning la

Fuck off, Ana

>post yfw we control culture
>everything we do they copy from now on out

And then she would eat your head off like a prey mantis.

shame she had to mutilate her nose turns out she's not the strong independent woman she portrays but a quite shallow one and very insecure about her looks

Best thing I've ever read in a few hours haha

guys I think we are the only people who watch the young turks, this is how they are making their money now, by trying to piss us off

lets stop giving them views

Terrible meme

>within the first 30 seconds
>"someone calling for white genocide doesn't really want white genocide"

Of course, we know the roaches have a lot of trouble with the definition of the word "genocide".

Either way, I'm not watching this. Fuck the Young Cucks. I've heard enough of their drivel. All I want is a Young Turks genocide.

There's fast approaching the point where either Christian comes out of the closet or Ana has a mid-life crisis (or both), so I wouldn't say it's out of the question. I definitely wouldn't be against myself if I met her somewhere.

>Then I would spoon her and whisper Duterte's policies in her ear until we fell asleep.
fucking kek

Get the gas

We're so irrelevant that you're trying to appropriate our culture.

Why isn't it okay to talk about black genocide then?

Afterall, there's ample proof that it isn't the case in America so why can't it be an acceptable joke?

>less than a minute in
>TYT denies a genocide
Checks out

It's Ana posting. She wants a strong male to dominate her in front of her fiancée. I'm 87% certain of this.

I'd let her fart in my face.