Duterte is being shilled

>8 month old baby killed
>media says its somehow drug related
>some kid playing lol in a computer cafe killed
>media says its somehow drug related
>obviously, both of them don't use drugs and its against the rule of thumb to kill minors
>shit starting to spread out
>there are other cases like this and almost every witnesses states that the shooters are a group of people wearing a hoodie/face mask and rides a motorcycle

duterte and gen. dela rosas reputation is degrading and both of them are confused on whats happening

these aren't the police anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_infant_death_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

Well there is only one solution to people abusing the situation, ban all murder.

collateral damage

Duterte is siding with the communist party on his "war on drugs".
Seriously, how blue pilled can you be to think a man like this is legit?

Yes he is killing some drug dealers, but he is also allowing extreme left-wing paramilitary groups to take advantage of the chaos and do their own killing.

im suspecting that its the syndicate since they're after his head even before he joined the election

Duterte is based and you need to let him clean up your country filled with degenerated drug users. I wouldn't be surprised if that lol user was smoking weed or taking pills to focus on the game. As for the baby, babies die everyday due to unrelated outside influences . Ever heard of SIDS? Babies just die for no reason sometimes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_infant_death_syndrome

That's some high level mental gymnastics

There are no words to describe your levels of autism

another hero of the right turns out to be nothing but a psychopath

what do they see in these ppl?

>deputize Asia's equivalent of Mexicans
>be surprised when killings get out of control
Good thing the Phillipines isn't relevant

dutwat is such a thug he makes putin look like a choir boy

Durete got the Right Wing Death Squads part right, but the fucking inbred retard forgot that you're supposed to also maintain law and order so fuckwits don't go around making their own non-Right wing death squads.

it's probably CIA backed roaming death squads to destabilise the country

>coup incoming

It will only end one way

Dutertes body being dragged through the streets

Answer the question

I'm guessing reddit is having a slow week or just can't compete and is boring as shit compared to Sup Forums

When drug peddlers behead people its bad
When people behead drug peddlers its good. Right logic
Also

How many more days until Duterte gets the 'ol knive in the bunghole?

Yeah this dumbfuck can't keep power tripping like this. Once he kills a few to many innocents they will fucking murder him. I was alright with him at first wanting to clean up the crime infested islands but he is taking his power too far. Killing people that *might* be in the drug business is not justice. He is killing innocents and labeling them drug dealers to avoid backlash. Happens all the time, I know a lady from Davao city where he was from and she said he would get on TV, read a list of names and say "You better be off this island before tomorrow or you and your family are dead". That's pretty fucked up to threaten family for something someone else did.

right wing death squad is real

In addition to that there was no need for proof. My friend said you could simply mention a name and the cops would fuck them up and break into their house. Also if you have enough money, the cops look the other way, "enough money" is about 50USD. Imagine the really big guys, bringing everything is, they just slip the local constable a few k and nothing happens. But little ghetto boy slinging tiny little bags gets gunned downed in a gutter buy some guys in a black SUV.

Heli is on the way to your house mate.

That is a Yuge 8 month old in the pic. Must have been on roids

>

If you want to kill the drug dealers so bad at least fucking bring them to the courts first so they get a trial and be proven beyond a doubt of their crimes. All you're gonna end up with is a vicious cycle where you got people going around killing other people without any sort of due process, innocents get killed, media and money is used to cover it up, more innocents get killed, more cover ups. And then it just gets to the point where you're spending more time and money covering up murders instead of running your fucking country. Then there's the enticement of corruption among your own ranks where they'll inevitably end up killing political opponents and other folk over petty grudges under the guise of "they're drug dealers"

Durte is a power tripping faggot looking to play out his vigilante delusions

I doubt it, those are called empty threats and those people clearly arent police.

50 usd? thats really low
My father told me that the payout is 400-500USD per head

I hope not

>old white relatives went to live in the phillipines
>old white relatives were back at christmas this year and don't live in the phillipines anymore

Really makes you think.

If you think all "drug" use is wrong you are bluepilled. Only cocaine, meth, heroin etc. Should be illegal.

this

if it weren't philipinos, I'd be raging
but, eh, let's see how this one goes

>play LOL
>get killed
and nothing of value was lost

The baby was found smoking crack, he deserved to be shot.

Plus, it's not like he was white anyway.

so the pedos came back?

Criminals create collateral damage, what else is new. What is the solution? Give criminals free range? Yeah, I'm sure that'll reduce victims.

this my nigga.
but yeah.
prepare for duterte fans. they never tire. they are always there whenever dear old holy duterte's name is mentioned.

its hard to get a good talk. best talk to foreigners with no "biased" perception of him

Its usually the police that tells the media they are drug related
Its part of the list
A common excuse that is starting to fall apart

Even some of this supporters that are becoming victims of ejk are denying the drug connection.

Yet the police say otherwise and its part of thier operation

>What is the solution?
give every asian nigger guns

t.chink

The MILF/MNLF has been subdued since last administration they claim they are on our side now, but doubtful

Yes they are very pro duterte and the core of what they are fighting for is independence from the Phil republic

Collateral damage.

>corruption in SEA

no, impossible

why do you think these should be illegal?

do you think
a) prohibition prevents/reduces usage?
b) prohibition minimizes risks associated to usage?
c) using these drugs is immoral and you want to punish those who do it?

OP here

I doubt he is involved in the situation and im starting to think that drug
groups are teaming up against him by screwing up his reputation then kick him out of the presidency

considering the fact that drug groups are involved with some of the big government officials and theres too many of them to handle compared to dutertes tiny group

OP here
boom!
OP is kill

lol

my ID changed because I had to reconnect the since im just using a fucking pocket wifi

>drug dealers start dying
>squatters that live in super close quarters get hit by bullets through shitty concrete block shacks
>suddenly people care about the welfare of the filipinos

Get the fuck outta here moral fags. Admit it you niggers didn't even know where manila was on the map before all this. The only other possibility is everyone one of you are chilipinos that have chink uncles getting executed. Stay butt hurt you fucking monkey people

rip

Looks like the cia is killed innocent people to make him look bad.

I agree with him but it does begs the question on past extrajudicial killings before him? Can you name a young Senator that is not connected to the old cahoots running it for decades?

>Duterte legitimizes vigilantes
>People use the chaos created to achieve their own aims
GEE WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?

It's almost like the only thing that will save the Philippines long term is rooting out corruption, and inviting literal lawlessness just gives opponents ways to undermine you, making Dutertes entire strategy retarded.

Dutere is nothing but a meme. A bit of black humour good for a chuckle.

Behind the smiles I am well aware he is a lawless despot.

Well, that's what happens when you make it okay to just outright murder someone over drugs.

Coke when snorted, like pot, is harmless to the user and only affects the user. It is also non-addictive like pot. You would have to snort a whole brick to OD on it. Why should pot be legal and not coke?