HOLY FUCK IT IS HAPPENING

SYRIAN CEASEFIRE!!!!!
Agreement reached on ceasefire in Syria & readiness to start peace talks - Putin
rt.com/news/372141-putin-syria-ceasefire-agreed/

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/vladimir-putin-agreement-reached-syria-ceasefire-161229113349938.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHA
I wonder how western media will cope with "much rebels" laying down arms.

what about ISIS?

I'm quite behind the whole thing, so I'm wondering why the West supports 'rebels' even though it's been proven over and over again, like in Libya, that they're Islamic extremists? It's obviously the same case in Syria, is it not?

Bump to counter shills.

They want the Syrian oil.

ISIS and Al Nursa aren't included according to prior articles predicting the ceasefire.

do you think western govs actually care about extremism? they wanted the rebels to take over because russia has major interest in syria and is allied to assad

>cease fire
>dems do a false flag right before obama leaves office
>creates a chain reaction and russia ends up sending missiles to us allying troops allowing us to send missiles and nukes to Syria to hit russia
>this allows russia to nuke the us and hit us with missles and start russo/chinese invasion we nuke both russia and china for retaliation

oh boy here we go

It was proven that Iraq don't have WMDs.
Proof means jack shit for "the west".

i dont even know what the fuck we want anymore, i know obama is a islamic prick who wants all countries to burn with islam and create caliphate states.

Make Syria Christian Again

You have to be 18 to browse Sup Forums

Thank fucking God chances of the caliphate go to shit

>implying this wont happen
>implying the fucktards will let trump into the white house to reverse the damage along with all the debt they cause

what are you telling me this wont happen? its so damn obvious obama is supposed to punish russia this week in some kind of fashion. These foul evil people have damaged this country and you wont think they will let someone reverse it

>*slow claps*

>*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Ceasefire begins at midnight

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/vladimir-putin-agreement-reached-syria-ceasefire-161229113349938.html

Good news, what a year.

this

How are the poor hospital children of Aleppo going to survive without the engine of war driving the local economy?

WON'T YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN? PUUUTTTIIINNN

I bet the liberals will be all "muh Obama is the greatest president" even more now...

Godamnit

I thought they were out of hospitals

Ceasefire doesn't apply to IS and AlQaeda.