>BEST TRAINED ARMY IN THE WORLD
>MOST MORAL ARMY IN THE WORLD
>UNDEFEATED IN BATTLE
>MOST BASED AND NATIONALISTIC COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
>HIGHEST AVERAGE IQ IN THE WORLD
>BEST LOOKING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
>BEST LEADER IN THE WORLD
>OUR ONLY HOPE FOR PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

I know some of you will try to counter this with the same, old arguments you always use, so let me address them beforehand:

>HURR DURR ISRAEL ATTACKED USS LIBERTY IN ORDER TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE EGYPT DID IT AND DRAG THE US INTO THE SIX DAY WAR

So what? Those bastards were spying on Israel and frankly deserved it. It's a pity the ship didn't sink before the fuckers were rescued.

>HURR DURR 90% OF AMERICAN NEOCONS BEHIND THE WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE JEWS

Again - so what? Henry Kissinger, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Michael Certoff, Dov Zakheim, Eliot Cohen, Robert Kagan, Max Boot, Norman Podhoretz, John Podhoretz, Irving Kristol, William Kristol, Elliot Abrams, David Frum, James Schlesinger, Douglas Feith and other jews of such stature are heroes. At least they TRIED to bring democracy to the Middle East.

>MUH JEWISH COMMUNISTS

Why does it matter that Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, Lev Kamenev, Béla Kun, Rosa Luxemburg, Kurt Eisner, Paul Levi, Ernst Toller, Karl Radek, Eugen Levine, Gustav Landauer, Erich Mühsam, Maxim Litvinov, Iakov Sverdlov, Grigorii Zinov’ev, Mekhlis Lev Zakharovich, Yemelyan Yaroslavsky and Lazar Kaganovich were Jews? It only shows how SUPERIOR Jews are, to be able to rise to such positions of power.

>ISRAEL RECEIVES SEVERAL BILLION DOLLARS IN AID FROM US TAXPAYERS EACH YEAR

Cry more, faggots. It's the least you can do for your greatest ally.

>AIPAC CONTROLS US POLITICIANS

I'm sorry, is this supposed to be a bad thing?

>ISRAEL DID 9/11
Prove it, you fucking KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/google-changes-algorithm-to-remove-holocaust-denying-re-1790500861
mirror.co.uk/tech/google-tweaks-algorithm-remove-holocaust-9526372
timesofisrael.com/google-tweaks-algorithm-to-thwart-holocaust-denial/
youtu.be/XlvSdKcv0H0
youtube.com/watch?v=YtJH6UZZbvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>holy land
Best joke I've heard all day

I completely agree. Israel is based.

It's the left wing Jews which are the problem. But let's admit that there are plenty of white leftists as well. All leftists deserve the bullet.

Sup Forums is retarded. Both israel and mudslimes are shit but aligning with either is not good

Bad bait, try harder fittfikus

Nuke Jerusalem and Mecca

> pathetic attempts by shitskin immigrants to "reverse-psychology" false-flag by posting over the top bullshit

Not gunna work, Mahmud.

In any case, Israel is AGAINST ISLAM and has no qualms about fucking islamic countries.

They are based and we should help them, whilst simultaneously removing the ROGUE JEWRY that plagues European institutions.

Oy vey, now the false-flagging JIDF ate getting false-flagged.

>reddit spacing
>self righteous tone
>odd vocabulary usage, such as "you fucking KEK"
obvious shill. sage.

>still going at it

you're only going to "convince" newfags

>odd vocabulary usage, such as "you fucking KEK"

It was supposed to be C U C K, when did they add a filter to that word?

>Highest avarage iq

Yes, leftists are the problem - not Jews. Jews will be the saviours of the West! They will defeat Islam and make Europe great again.

>being this new
>flag
>shilling for globalism

Top cuck

Israel should stop giving citizenship to diaspora jews then.

Love Israel, Jews are great people. High IQ & not inbred like cuck WN's. WN's, fuck off to stormfront.

Holy shit please fuck off! For fuck sake all this shilling is pissing my shit off.

Trump isn't Pro-Israel.

Zionists like will burn

(((HIGH VOIBAL IQ)))

Also why haven't you killed yourself? Do you have no sense of self respect, I mean why the fuck are you wasting valuable time of your life shitting around on a fucking anime image board trying to shill for the Jews? I have no sympathy for you and hope you neck yourself, you piece of shit.

Wow, 1 ship. Japan did Pearl Harbor and this is an anime image board owned by a Nip. I think you're using the wrong argument if you expect Sup Forums to start caring about muh one gorillion boats.

We should have bombed Israel into the stone age. We should just stop paying them to bully Arabs. Spend the money on a wall instead.

I prefer the threads where they preface a blogpost with "I'm an atheist but need religious guidance because if is my shield against communism," then go on to ask if you can still have Jesus in your heart with American splooge in your ass. The swede is on a diet (ze's a bit fat and even the afghans wont rape hir anymore) but loves it when the canadian felches hir boicunt and spits it back in hir face and calls hir comrade. But the bible says to turn the other cheek so we always tell them to atone for their faggotry and they will be welcome in the Catholic Church.

We should encourage them embracing Israel, they might've googled something and found the source of their ideology. I'm happy to perform the Bris. Canada will suck the little dick when it bleeds.

I'm not a shill! I just realized that Jews are the greatest people on earth, and the only way for white people to survive is to side with Israel and the Jews. Also, circumsized dicks are awesome. I suck my Jewish boyfriend's dick at least ten times each day, and his cum is yummy.

We should all aspire to be like Milo - the rightful leader of the alt-right. Milo supports Israel and gay sex, so why don't you?

(You)

Sage.

>cuck is a word filter
lol no. nice try though.

i see, you're trying to enter the shitposting game. you've got hefty competition from leaves and emu tamers, so you'll need to get some practice.
here's a great place to start

It is for me. I can't write KEK anymore. Is this the punishment I got from some buttblasted mod?

KIKES NOT WELCOME HERE

Kek

The quality of this board is dropping dramatically

fuck of shill

How many times have we had this shill thread today?

I hope you guys realize its a shill pretending to be a poor shill and newfag so people will think its pro israeli retards junking up the place when the reality is they are trying to get you to hate israel right now because thats ehat obama and the globalists are doing.

Come on... you're embarrassing even me with that crap. I'm Israeli, but I'm not a zionist.
Perhaps it's a bait, but that's jewspeak hardcore.

Palestine sucks, btw

>being this paranoid

This
Israel is America's greatest ally

We should all trump supporters defend them unconditionally

You've all heard that Google changed its algorithm to make safe space for goyim questioning MoneyMakingScienceFictionNarrative.

gizmodo.com/google-changes-algorithm-to-remove-holocaust-denying-re-1790500861
mirror.co.uk/tech/google-tweaks-algorithm-remove-holocaust-9526372
timesofisrael.com/google-tweaks-algorithm-to-thwart-holocaust-denial/

However, that's the only thing they've tweaked.

Flat Earth conspiracy theory results are still the same.

Why was only Holohoax changed?

Because they realize we're getting redpilled in unprecedented numbers.

They're afraid.

(((They))) know that this time, Holocaust will happen for real.

Fuck off, shill!

>swedish flag
Adds up

Israeli jews are basically jewish nationalists. No problem with them. The real cancer are rootless diaspora kikes

>I want nationalism but only for my country
Don't make the same mistake we did in ww2

Obama the MUSLIM SCUMBAG needs to PAY for what he did to Israel. Those settlers are just trying to build homes of their own, and Obama wants to stop that? Why? What the fuck is his problem?

youtu.be/XlvSdKcv0H0

>This

I think all Jews should move to Israel. The Western liberal Jews are self loathing money hungry leeches

It's true though another lefty pol commie shill who's pro-Soros dick sucking.

Their strategy is shill full Stormcuck, turn the red pilled against Trump.

They want us out in the streets fighting with BLM. Protesting with BLM.

It's all a PSY-OP.

No. If Trump doesn't pull a 180 on them once he's in presidency I'll pull a 180 on my opinion of him.

If your hatred of Jews doesn't exceed your hatred for anything else you aren't redpilled, sorry. Go hit the gym, fatass.

Completely agree. #GiveYourLife4Israel #IsraelsCosaNostra

>tfw too intelligent to side with anyone

No.

It's funny because the only person I agree with on this thread is also Lebanese.

They just want you fighting in whatever way they can get you to fight instead of working together. Their agenda is division above all else. The more racist you are, or the more hardcore SJW you are, the less you'll learn about geopolitics and accept received narratives.

Realizing Jews are God's chosen people whom we all must protect and cherish is the final redpill, stormweenie. Go back to larping in the woods you fag. The truth always prevails over nazi lies.

You know i have a feeling radical commies won't exactly be friends with a hypercapitalist business man like Soros. Just a lil hunch.

Stand with Trump, stand with Israel. Sup Forums is and always was a pro-Trump and pro-Israel board

GEE I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THIS POST

Fuck off Goy or I'll say the N word and make you SCREAM

>god's chosen
häng dig kroknäsa

that is the IQ of arabs and jews
the arabs take some points

CIA & Mossad on suicide watch. Lulz lulz lulz.

>people who aren't religious defend the jews saying they are God's chosen
wtf

Don't pay attention to him, my fellow Jew. We both know the average IQ in Israel is AT LEAST 130.

GREATEST ALLY

Once a liar, always a liar. Do not forget the teachings of those before you

I think Israel is pretty cool. I mean would you fucks wanna live in Israel or some Islamic shit hole. Israel is the only country in the middle east that has any sense of freedom.

Oy vey, go get some more babies for the sacrificial pyre for (((Moloch)))
youtube.com/watch?v=YtJH6UZZbvI

THIS!!! OH GOD SO MUCH THIS!!!!!

#istandwithisrael
#greaterisrael
#bibiforleaderoftheworld
#saynothankstouncircumsizedcocks

Israel is a vital strategic and tactical ally the most important asset we have in the middle east

>could easily trash all bordering countries and like quadruple land size in less than a year
>fully modern and highly veteran army (though we did pay for most all of it)
>functional and prosperous economy especially when compared to the sea of inbred mudslime

My gripes with israel that should be addressed and are pretty severe encroachments on our trust
>spy on us constantly(we do the same to allies so we dont have moral highground but still)
>we should force them to sign the nuclear nonproliferation treaty
>they have sold our military secrets to other sources(should be legitamte consequences for this maybe force them to give all witheld tech or we cut them off the teet fully)
>they exert too much control within our country mainly the republican establishment(this can be blamed heavily on our governmental system and unaware populace corporations are doing the same thing)

Thats a lot of grievances we should address with them however they are essentially a us sattelite that we have payed for and to fully cut them off means they can sell some seriously advanced tech to our enemies which must be considered.

Also the mostly jewish elite class that have pseudo monopoly on banking media and mega multinational corporations are the true enemies of mankind

Plz dont call me kike the nazis were kewl

Also am on mobile so forgive shit grammar and spelling please

JIDF is desperate these days

>vital strategic and tactical ally

Before or after you fucked over your ally Iran for Israel? Before or after you fucked over your ally Iraq for Israel?

What about Saudi Arabia?

IGNORE JIDF POSTERS

I don't want to live is a jewish shithole or Islamic shithole. It's not an either/or choice. That's the game (((they))) have been playing for far too long

We know everything, do not waste your energy spreading lies, we don't buy them anymore.

Yes the israeli elites and warhawks in congress need to burn for destroying those two countries however given the position were in would the best step be to force israel to reform this keeping the last first world ally in the region then allowing iraq to recover

I dont think we coild ever get iran back though

Why would you say something like
>I hope it would have sunk before those fuckers were rescued
Or
>Henry Kissinger was a hero
And expect us NOT to think this is bait? No rational human being who actually wanted to have a conversation would ever say those things. (Btw that's where I stopped reading)

>Kek
>summoned by accident

He's a discordant God. There are discord-cults who exist just to spread chaos and the frog has always been their major symbol. It's no coincidence, I wouldn't be surprised if a particularly strong cult found Sup Forums to be an excellent tool to propound their ideology.

This. CTR is fucking pathetic, trying to undermine Trump before he even gets into office and get Sup Forums to side with Obama and Kerry. Sup Forums stands with Trump and Sup Forums stands with Israel, make sure the shills never forget it

couldn't the palestinians move literally like 50 feet further out into the desert sand nothingness and be better off? THERE'S NOTHING THERE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bibi has always been red-pilled
He is one of us

KEKus Vuilt

cleanse the jews

You are one of very few people who claim this is bait. You're not fooling anyone, shill.

I agree, this and some other boards are perfect breeding ground for those kinds of beliefs. Lots of people here who wouldn't set the world on fire, but would enjoy seeing it burn. And thanks for pointing out discordianism, completely new for me.

>BEST LOOKING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
What kind of b8 is that?

Skärp dig.

Gör det själv.

Obama wants a multicultural word and even said that America has agree with this idea.If even jew cant be nationalist then its over.Japan will be next then china.Clearly ctr and hilldog are here to warp us into fighting against each other.American reject multicultural world with trump because of all racists thing he said.

yeah but nobody likes them, they're weak because they need financial help to keep their state afloat and secure

They own all the company in america.HOw cant they stay afloat with mum 3 billion a year

Can we just start banning Swedish IPs? Gookmoot, please.

>They own all the company in america.

you're overestimating their holdings,

they have money but not more than the wasp or eternal anglo

the enemy is the obama the soros the media not right wing nationalists like Bibi
Look how they mock him the same way they mock Trump
our enemies are the neo-liberal globalists and their (((special))) media not the right wing nationalists

Israel has the most research and development second to usa.all top 500 companies invest in Israel.Warren Buffet,Bill Gate,Carlos Slim have invested in Israel.Do you honesty thinks these people want to lose their investments?Sanction against israel will never happen

same old propaganda... ppl are waking up. zionists are a disease.

The streets in Israel are covered in shit. Literally covered in shit? Have you ever been there? I'm not kidding.

Worse than poo in loo.

HEY! That's only because no goyim are there to clean for them. You honestly expect a Jew, one of God's chosen people, to clean the streets? Give me a break.

Many such cases. Sad.