You have an army of 1,000,000 volunteers. Where do you send them to fight?

You have an army of 1,000,000 volunteers. Where do you send them to fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs&feature=youtu.be&t=34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany

Sweden.

Save me from Jamal and Achmed!

To arms of their lovers. Young men should be in nowhere but there.

Rhodesia

Africa, they would easily eradicate it.

Liechtenstein

Mecca, to destroy the cube

every marxist university in germany, france and sweden.

/thread

The Netherlands. Armed revolution and remigration of muslims

Switzerland.

lol

Parliament

We're taking back Lwów, after that Sentinel Island

I'd start them in Virginia. Once they've cleaned up that mess, on to Israel, to rid the world of the Palestinian scourge.

Why not? The treasonous government could easily be overthrown by one million men. They will all be judged by a jury of their peers after which they will be shot at dawn at the Waalsdorpervlakte, because the court's verdict was only "advisory"

I let them fight for the highest bidder and keep his opposition strong

somewhere Africa

the border

>200,000 to France
>100,000 to Germany
>50,000 to Sweden
>50,000 to the UK
>200,000 to the Middle East
>400,000 to the U.S

To take back Rhodesia and hang Mugabe.

Paris, Elysée and parliement
then Bruxelles, followed by Berlin

Hopefully we won't need a continental embargo against the UK so they will leave us do our magic this time
they can bomb Stockholm though

youtube.com/watch?v=RenRILqwhJs&feature=youtu.be&t=34

Sweden, with a very aggressive ROE.

Europe. This is literally the only right answer.

Keep a garrison or two on Australia aswell
Pic unrelated

1. We retake the holy land
DESU VULT SENPAITACHI

2. Greece
>take the rest of the Elgin marbles and tell Greece they're ours now

3. Liberate Westminster, Holyrood, Senedd, Stormont and Oireachtas

4. Liberate Norwegian Oil Fields

5. Annex Poland

6. Liberate Catalonia

fuck nigga, an army of 1,000,000 could do almost anything

I send them to retake Constantinople. With that as our base of operations we retake the entire middle east.

>if we had an army, we could mess with Greece, Norway, Poland and Spain!

you fucking anglos are as bad as the jews

D.C.

If I had one nuke, and only one nuke, I would target D.C.

Tuvalu doesn't stand a chance

I'd send them to fight racism & the patriarchy.

youre just not thinking big

America only has an armed forces of 1.2mil, including their coast guard, national guard and border forces

think big or get going, small fry
Maybe with 1,000,000 volunteers you could prop up your country to above sea level

PNG

Establish order in the area so the next boat-load of refugees will be safe.

wipe off turkey 300 000
paratroop them in european capitals and make them kill every rapefugee they see, also obvious lefties

Completely cleanse the South Pacific Islands, Indonesia, and SEA and import white refugees from Europe and build new superpower.

Kek

Washington DC

this

We send them into every big town where they comb every building and eliminate every muslim or shitskin that is found there. One third of the volunteers take over the mass grave burial service.
After they're done, we send them to one North African country after the other, eradicating the rest of those fuckers and preventing them from coming here. When were done, Spain can have Marocco back, France Algeria and Tunisia, and Italy Libya. Egypt we leave as a containment zone.

We must stop Angela Merkel and take back the Vaterland

your nans vagina

this 2bh

mecca

USA has a massive airforce and navy... also 1.1m reserve forces. 120,025,000 individuals fit for military service, and they WOULD USE CONSCRIPTION if they thought it was moral... plus countless volunteers even if they don't use conscription. Nothing is better than recruitment than saying the evil facists are back again and they're trying to dominate europe for a third time.

USA would BTFO your 1,000,000 army.

FPBP

The schools and universities. The coffee shops. Community events.
>>but we fight with our noodles, not arms.

Can I convert it to a zealot army? You know, there really is only one appropriate answer as a burger. Day. Of. The. Rake. Because Canadian bacon is haram.

Italy, to stop the illegal importation of niggers

>1m volunteer soldiers
>figure out how many of them are shit
>if they're all worth half a damn, head to Syria and support Assad just to end the fucking war
>then maybe head to Sweden to remove kebab, Itality to defend against incoming migrant hordes by patrolling, or Japan to retire early and reverse their declining birth rate with some fucking happas

>implying I won't be accompanying them throughout this shit

Israel then Europe

Kosovo o7

Go in and stabilize a small fertile region. Protect property rights with an iron fist and watch as the most motivated farmers come to produce in your region and pay taxes. Come to favorable territorial agreements with neighboring warlords. Bring in retired special forces to train a new army of locals. Bring in sustainability ecologists to boost yields and keep the locals from turning farmland into desert. Neighboring warlords have to buy or steal from you so you expand your territory, eventually to all Somalia.

Eventually the world notices you've got something good going on so the US brands you a despot and performs a regime change.

thanks

everywhere in Europe, extarminating shitskins city by city

Transylvania or serbia

Start them in Seattle and reenact the Savannah Campaign all the way down the coast.

kek

not mecca?

Its really a army of refugees for you.

Only armed.

EN ANGLETERRE!!!

>join your local honeypot

Destroy China.

good pick

The Congo and sack them for their diamonds.

Send them all home we don't have the funds to wage war

How many trucks/ troop transports do we have?
What kind of equipment?
How much ammunition?
What kind of Intel for operations?
How many days of food for all of them?
Are they all infantry?

this

you mean zimbabwe

I agree with the hitting the hive hypothesis, although Rhodesia is a good second.
Taking Constantinople off the Central Asians would be nice too.

I think Sweden needs reinforcements the most right now, that or Germany. Whichever one first, then the other one after.

Washington DC, to new york and finally to Ottawa

British & Scottish Parliament

inb4 this is exactly what happened already

Good lad

Canada

>disarm the police
>overthrow gubbernmint
>give the country back to the people
>the German people
I'm fairly sure the Bundeswehr would join in once something like this got traction. There's a lot of pissed off generals, because their military is being turned into a joke and used as cannonfodder by the rest of the NATO.

Tuvalu. Those fuckers have done too much wrong in this world to be allowed to keep that country.