Daily reminder: /pol is a Zionist board

Pathetic

honestly wouldn't give a shit as long as you left us alone

your time will come semite.

wouldn't mind betting this is what will happen by constant disregard for the UN and their illegal practices

... faaaarrt

Can't deny that would be a better world בהצלחה

That map is better than one that paints the world under a hammer and sickle. If I had to support a Jewish faction, I'd support the nationalists.

>muh UN
will this meme never end?

Freemasonry discussion.

no

>Huenigger

Is that what greatest Israel looks like?

honestly a world like that wouldn't even be so bad. they just need to finally make that melatonin-targeted virus and it would all be better under their rule of Africa.

fuck off you only get arabian peninsula and maybe parts of iraq and egypt

it still coming

>written op in the forehead

>op posted

There is a big difference between zionists and globalists

ok, but kill the niggers, dont sent them to europe

bullshit

Sup Forums is anti-Jewish to the core my friend

even the lefties here hate Jews

kek, dub 7's, kek doesn't lie

more 0's in their bank account?

Nice try.

>tfw you're not a part of the chosen people's state

reminder that you're just a JIDF raider who was nowhere to be seen just a month ago

a month ago we were being raided by /leftypol/

>implying jidf wasnt behind that

>anti\-jews meme ultra-zionist and ultra jew supporter trump into the white house

lulz 8

Gets debated a lot... Honrstly i think Sup Forums is basically however many thousand anti israel folks vs a small handful of trolls possibly jidf or stormfront. Hell, maybe the shills for israel are just classic trolls trying to get a rise for a cheap thrill

Mark my fucking words israel wont exist for much longer you mutilated cock pricks.

>gypsy flag
lel

Why are israeli kids raiding pol ? This place is as pro israel as it gets now. We knew who trump was, we still fougjt for him. Why do you do this ? Do ypu get off from being hated ? Do you not know pissing in an ocean of piss does norhing ? Ask CTR.

Also, why asian women spam ? God. This place is just a constant shitfest of raids now. Fuck you japmoot give us mods. It's not even shilling, everyday I open this shithole and two spammed themes make about 80% of posts. Are these idiots really thinking they're accomplishing something ?

Beautiful