Sup Forums loves niggers now

>Sup Forums loves niggers now

Why has this place become so cuckservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crhP0rgjdFU
youtube.com/watch?v=MXa3OeLd6pk&feature=youtu.be&t=24
m.tmz.com/#article/2016/12/29/blac-chyna-kris-jenner-rob-kardashian-hospital/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pharoah head on shirt

WE

What is going on here ? does the young lady consent to this or not ?

I thing it's normal when black people mate.

'Consent' is a Western construct

Rest in peace to the fallen

Haha awesome

>Why has this place become so cuckservative?
r/the_donald

B-but we created the_donald...
God, what have we done?!
No! H-help! I can f-feel myself... cucking for Israel!!

Nobody here loves niggers. What you see is a bunch of retards trying to raise some ire by saying women love niggers, similar to Sup Forums's banana problem

Get out, faggot.

WUZ

If I just put my head down the cops can't see me.

logic.

its called dance hall

Sup Forums doesn't hate black people so much as nigger behaviour. We are perfectly capable of seeing that blacks are a large population with a lot of diversity within it. In fact, it's the left that insists that "blacks" are a monolithic, unified whole, owing to representing African Americans as the only blacks in the world. But when you go to Africa, you can tell the different ethnicities apart by look. I know how a Somalian looks different from a Masai. And frankly the Somalian looks degenerate compared to the Masai. Surprise surprise, the Somalians come here while the Masai stay in Kenya.

>N. Egro's Lightning Quick Burial & Tombstone Company

I actually said "oh shit" when watching this.

You can thank /reddit/ for flooding in for memes.

That dirty animal reaching for the cops gun...

What are you talking about?

My sides

This is my favorite picture.

>Pulls up his shorts which are already up and claps.

Not claiming to be superman myself but wtf? That was nothing but posturing.

I've worked in construction. That thing has no supports (maybe some nails and lag bolts on the abutted joist? the whole thing just looks sistered on) I would be hard pressed to get up on it by myself. I would say idiots but I guess you can't know what you don't know I guess?

What?

You are making too much sense toothpaste.

I used to build house roofs with my father when I was younger and I wouldn't even walk under that shit. I've seen enough of how weak some extending structures may be and how unreliable and retarded some construction workers are to have a permanent anxiety for that stuff

>German accusing others of loving niggers

back to the shed, hans.

If Trump loves niggers, Sup Forums loves niggers.

It's as simple as that.

I like how the white male citizen rushes to help the cop and all the other cops don't even give him a sideways glance. The trust.

> Sup Forums loves nigger.

It's a genuine head-scratcher. Even having no knowledge of construction, don't you think they'd have felt that thing move under their feet and NOPED the fuck back in through the window? ...but nope...
>Let's jump up and down on it

Nah

Big difference between loving niggers and just loving BBC. When I arrange BBC for my wife we get a hotel room so they don't stink up our house, and we just use them for the fun they cum and go. My wife only cuddles with me you cucks.

Its an undercover cop ya fuckin dingus

That's what I assumed to be the case too, but how do we really know? I want to believe!

This is mostly a Jamaican and Caribbean thing. It's a part of the Dancehall music culture and it's called 'Daggering'.

youtube.com/watch?v=crhP0rgjdFU
youtube.com/watch?v=MXa3OeLd6pk&feature=youtu.be&t=24

Kike raid

How many regular joes you know who would tussle with an aids infested nigger if they aren't directly involved?

There's a difference between niggers and black men. Sup Forums has always loved black men.

she looks like she likes it

I see nothing wrong with this. let the animals engage in their tribal mating rituals in their own venues. If you let them act out their animal side only with each other, it helps them to function in society day to day with everyone else.

Could be ex-military training muscle memory shit kicked in? I have no idea. Like I said I assumed he was undercover too.

>Sup Forums has always loved black men.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's just nigger posters pretending to be white.

Nigger is a derogatory term for black people.

That's all.

I love this.

I have such a hard on for authoritarianism.

m.tmz.com/#article/2016/12/29/blac-chyna-kris-jenner-rob-kardashian-hospital/

>that negro filming at the end

dis going straight to worldstarhiphop

They were probably yelling
>WORRRRRLDSTARRRR!

Why did Lars van Trier insisted on telling us every women is into black guys?

spotted the cuckold

Niggers have a place in this world. It's called Africa.

Romantic.

Thanks for knowing so much about black culture Sven. I'm really surprised that you do

god i love being white

You just summed up Sup Forums in one sentence.

What kind of civilized society WOULDN'T want these fine HUMANS.

KANGZ

Into the trash it goes !

Just look at this black boy trying to act white. We all know Niggers love drama and cant keep themselves out of it. This is the new generation of niggers and googles.

The fact that people bother typing that shit out is baffling to me....

>We live in a time when "twitter battles" are actually a thing.

I love threads being made on niggers. It feels so long since we had one. We need to do this more often.

but why did she trip him

Those were "migrants" illegally entering her country. She didn't like that. She was also fired for it.

and pol says all white women are bad
id wife that reporter

That is not all lol i have tons of shit on this kid.
This Black Weaboo Nigger ended up saying Pablo cyberbullied him, and the picture above is Pablo's response of what happened. Unfortunately couldent get the screencap cause it happened awhile back.

A better question would be : Why didn't the cop arrest him ?

This got me PTSD

The true redpill is knowing that there are good niggers #notallniggers.

Then you find out not all jews are bad, only the globalist jews are bad #notalljews

The final and most important redpill is that not all muslims are bad. One guy drove a truck and killed 80ish people ONE TIME, not all muslims are bad #notallmuslims

Those are the truest redpills.

kek

What the fuck? They look like leeches that are done with sucking their country dry and desire to come over the world to do the same. Look at all the jewelry and clothes they have stolen. To think these are people that Google, Facebook perpetuate the belief that these guys can be the next Albert Einstein, or Elon Musk is a fallacy.

What is this?

while what your saying is true the term redpill isnt being used properly
redpill is the term for the enlightment of an idea that most normies find atrocious such as blacks are inferior
while you are corect in saying that not all blacks etc etc etc it is not a redpill

Syrian refugees, can't you see all those poor wominz and chillins?

Did you not notice the flag?

Yes obviously but where are they marching to and why? What's happening?

euroop

look at those chimps spin

I don't want any of them here, but there's obviously superior breeds. Luckily, they have an entire massive continent to themselves and they don't have to be in white countries.

Look at what's on his shirt.

I fucking kek'ed at so many parts of this video

The lanky mongoloid nigs always make me thank my european forefathers. Then the white girl is the only one with any clue how to check vitals (and the only one who cares, most likely). Then the nigger starts doing pushups to, what, save face? He'd have saved more scooping up the bits of it left on the concrete

Did...did *you* just call *us* cucks?

???

>Implying I wasn't 100% serious

You don't know shit about the redpill. Everything I said was spot on you cucks.

half of this board are unironical civic nationalists

Wrong. She tripped him to make it look like the cop pushed him down, to push her channel's agenda.

>>Implying I wasn't 100% serious
Sorry, Aussie, I agree with what you said, but you never can really be sure about you guys.

I don't recall it playing out like that. If that's true she did a really shitty job of it.

Are they ashamed of African culture, is that why they pretend to be from Egypt ?

I really really want to go into the middle of a club in D.C. and do this to a random dindu now

their legs didn't even touch, you tard

Lol wtf is going on there

It a black thing, you wouldn't understand.

That's because half of the board is American.