White British girl Sex slaved by Muslim taxi driver for 13 years

"Her captor branded her his 'white slag' and repeatedly raped her, before prostituting her out to other men and 'selling' the four babies she gave birth to during her ordeal."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4071876/British-sex-slave-tells-held-captive-repeatedly-raped-13-years-Muslim-cab-driver-sold-four-babies.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
youtube.com/watch?v=GWdd1x8ZAH0
youtube.com/watch?v=ng7dpTZKP7w
youtube.com/watch?v=PukU6Y8PNqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get taken to the hospital to give birth 4 times and for awful injuries
>don't tell the doc

Laughing.

I think if you look closely enough you will find that it was actually a Muslim girl and a white, straight, British cab driver who voted for brexit.

No one even asked? When my mom fell from a ladder and broken a rib she needed to explain like ten fucking times that she wasn't a victim of domestic violence and it was just an accident.

I can tell you, if you are in Brighton. I know of a Muslim rapist from Afghanistan who is on the run from the police and is being hidden by other Muslims in Brighton, all his friends are taxi drivers, shop keepers and hairdressers.. They all hide him. Also they seemed to be involved in sex slavery also (heard a white girl crying after being beaten by one of them, and she had a kid there).. The taxis were parked outside at all times of night and were constantly going in and out of the property.

Ofcourse they ask.

Whenever a woman shows up with bad injuries they get dragged aside and interrogated by someone with special training.

Kind of makes sense since none of these mares work outside in difficult jobs where accidents like these might actually occur.

She was complicit in it and/or mentally retarded.

Either way I don't give a shit.

If it was someone who was legitimately kept in a basement for 13 years, I would.

You know what to do.

And you didn't report it?

Was she on the vodka when this happened. Fucking Polanad

>She was complicit in it and/or mentally retarded.

Don't you realize that women are mentally retarded? This is why the father used to guide the daughter into stuff.

White people raped and enslaved entire continents

Serves you right

Russia just admitted to not being white

Did you even read the article? There was at least one person with her all the time. If she had told the doctor she would probably have gotten a beating. The doctor can only help her if she can clearly, explicitly explain without interruptions that she's being held against her will, preferably both orally and on paper.

If it were up to me, everyone in politics and government who facilitated this would be proscecuted as an accomplice. And the penalty would be death.

William Luther pierce is right about brown people and white women

>yeah, I fell down the ladder and my husband brought me here fo- I'M BEING HELD CAPTIVE HELP RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
>get punched a couple of times before someone drags you out of harms way
>don't get gang raped for the next decade

Really makes the synapses spark.

I rarely take cabs these days, if it's only a couple of miles and I have time, I'll walk rather than give those fuckers my custom. Hopefully driverless cars will put them out of business.

That's kinda HOT

And what would happen to him, then? He'd probably be proscecuted for a hate crime. The only way to do something about shit like this is to go in there with a gun and kill every single, last one of the motherfuckers.

All of a sudden one day his friends came with a van, and he was packing up all his stuff really fast shouting. They sped off. Didn't think much of it. A bit later I saw on the news that he had just ran away from court during the proceedings.

Since then, people have told me they have seen him working in local Muslim shops. They are scared. One neighbor reported to police to say the guy was a neighbor and he might have a lead but they were pretty lethargic about the whole thing and it seems nothing has been done about it.

Doesn't surprise me. A people who rely on their government to take care of them are weaklings and slaves by nature. They should not be expected to attempt to escape slavery.

One day maybe.

That's the spirit, Cuckbro!

This is southerners for you.

Some rapist on the run gets spotted in a kebab shop in the north and you'll have a mob of people dragging him out before you can say يا اللعنة

And so what, you're just gonna do nothing again, you'll just watch by and wait for another one of these stories to come out.

If it was Birmingham, the doctors were probably paki too. At least 40% of our medical professions are ethnic, and funnily enough no-one says that should reflect the ethnic make-up of the population.

The girl's stupid and lower class, a big factor here is that her family are obviously scum and probably barely function through a haze of drugs and drink.
They might be lower class scum, but they're English lower class scum and I don't like to see them be exploited by fucking pakis.

And why don't you do something about it?

People would would be very surprised at the number of taxi drivers involved in this stuff, it's a communal activity for them. A taxi driver will be doing a night shift then when he is on break he parks outside the local grooming den etc then sometimes continues work straight after, as casual as picking up a meal deal.

fake and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU

Has anybody travelled to Britain, sat at a bar, and asked them why they let their daughters be raped?

Yeah this is Brighton we are talking about here, people here are completely not prepared for this shit (including me). I was blue pilled as fuck before this.

Why are northerners so much cooler than southerners?

Culturally enriched.

Brighton is where the whole paki child sex stuff first started. A runaway teenager disappeared, and it was suspected that a kebab shop owner had murdered her, they were secretly recorded joking about grinding her up in kebabs.
Think about that the next time anyone suggests eating anything from those places.

>The girl's stupid and lower class, a big factor here is that her family are obviously scum and probably barely function through a haze of drugs and drink.
>They might be lower class scum, but they're English lower class scum and I don't like to see them be exploited by fucking pakis.

This.

eternal anglo allowed this to happen

Like what? I can't take them on physically.

I could try and track the guy to a specific shop and phone the police I guess. Just cross my fingers word doesn't get around that I phoned the police (i.e if one of them is in the police for etc), if they found out I would have to move out of the city, so many Muslims here now man.

Very interesting, growing up in Brighton I was completely unaware of this parallel underworld. The only reason I know about it now is from personally encountering the whole thing.

What about her parents ?
Where the fuck do these white girls come from ? don't they have fucking parents ?...
And if so , wtf is wrong with them ?...Are their parents mentally ill ?

The fact that a "local grooming den" is a thing calls for mass executions of the political elite and the executive forces in the police. Not to mention of the perps, their customers, and everyone who protected them. I'm not joking. This outrage calls for blood. Death is the only answer. I despair at how weak the West has grown, that people consider it justice to arrest people for things they said, but are willing to let rapists walk free. People such as that do not deserve their rights, and should be kicked to the curb by any power that rises after them. I hope it's us. I have good boots to do the kicking with.

This. If you don't even help yourself you don't deserve any help.

>Where the fuck do these white girls come from ? don't they have fucking parents ?...
Single mothers.
>And if so , wtf is wrong with them ?...Are their parents mentally ill ?
Definitely. Feminism in youth, single parenthood and apathy later.

It has been a long time coming, and it is well deserved.

This, basically.
I want to have empathy, but I can't. All this says to me is "white women are too dumb to be trusted with a vote".

Good advise for the shit countries these garbage subhumans come from

FSB agent provocateur spotted

>I want to have empathy, but I can't. All this says to me is "white women are too dumb to be trusted with a vote".

But that is the point. Women shouldn't have the vote, they are retarded.

AARGH, I'm legit fucking triggered right now, fuck these monsters, why are europeans so fucking cucked, they are so stupid it enrages me.

You say that, but people don't give a shit or else something would have happened already.

This girl wouldn't have ended up like this if there were people around that cared. But people don't give a rats arse - rather they do what you do. They pretend they care.

Is cuckistan trying to catch up to Cuckmany And the Swedish Caliphate ?

After a legal prolonged court case of course.

This, but it'll never happen. The West is going to shatter into a million blood-soaked pieces and the only ones left alive will be those 3-5% of whites who will actually fight and kill to maintain their existence.

Right now everyone is too busy clinging desperately to a post-war cushy liberal lifestyle that is steadily evaporating. That's why the libshits are getting increasingly rabid and authoritarian and why those on the right are becoming nationalists: They want to maintain and use something they themselves have destroyed through inaction.

Muslims are scum and should be exterminated. I favor a planet wide program of ridding ourselves of this filth.

>Authorities 'were afraid to help her for fear of being seen as discriminatory'
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This shit makes my blood boil

If one voluntarily allows themselves to get raped for 13 years and fart out four orc babies, then one clearly enjoys it. The alternative is outright retardation. So yes.

Kill yourself.

No. See

The whistleblower for the Rotherham rape gangs was told not to be so racist & sent away for diversity re-education.

is there broofs she wasn't just a hoor?

>gives birth 4 times
>not a word said
hmmm

if any of it is true it's deserving of a culling

She was 13-15 when they took her dumbfuck.

>Hurrdurr them wimmins shouldn't be voting...

she was a child abducted, conditioned and abused by shitskins,

Likely you are the one that is too stupid to have voting rights.

GAH, You guys have got to take back control of your government m8, or else this shit will keep on happening and one day you won't be able to say a word about mudslimes ever again.

she was 15 and was a 'slave' for 13 years, legal age of consent in UK is 16
she was also a runaway from home

HIGH chance she's some used up chav trying to cash in on public outrage, which takes away a lot of credence people give to genuine victims

Let it be known that on this day of days, a fucking dyke spoke the word of our Kek

That's hot

>He kept the girl in his basement
She was imprisoned, it's not like the guy went to her place and said "hey, i'm gonna rape you" then come back on the other day for me.

for more*

>white British women enslaved in their own country by foreigners

Chuckling hard at Europe's future.

I can believe it, things are full slavery tier, Fritzl-type stuff is happening daily, and everywhere, on top of everything else, don you remember the revelations about Rotherham? They practically farm orphanages and the police silver anyone who tries to stop it.

I'm beyond caring. Everyone here just wants to ignore it, and shrieks about racism and other leftist shit when you breathe a word of it. I've lost friends because I simply mentioned Rotherham when it was in the news.

The people of the UK know it's going on and will continue to vote for it, and malign anyone who tries to fight it.

Now I just look out for myself and a few friends, and try to prepare myself the best I can for when this country inevitably collapses. They deserve what they get.

Also, I looked up the guys name, and he was in the newspaper for raping some girl over 10 years ago at carnival weekend.

you fags wanted curry and complain when you got CURRY'D

I'm not defending the shitskin here, I want him to be killed and his remains staked on pikes outside the local mosque as a warning.

But this scenario here
happens in the UK more than you think. A lot of white girls think some brown orc is "exotic" and then let their face get smashed in by them. Kind of like American women with niggers.

>62%

We still have a chance of cleansing our country, Cletus. Your bloodline is doomed to be tainted with niggers and spics

same way I'm feeling tbH, being a Nationalist is pretty hard when everyone seems to want to destroy the Nation anyway
just let it burn

Related documentary, very good:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU

>I can believe it, things are full slavery tier, Fritzl-type stuff is happening daily, and everywhere, on top of everything else, don you remember the revelations about Rotherham? They practically farm orphanages and the police silver anyone who tries to stop it.

Yeah and wasn't this girl in a care home? The Muslims literally cruise child care homes for girls to abduct. A child girl in a care home with no parents is incredibly vulnerable.

Pakis and Muslims are only 10% of your country and they RUN your country. You have no hope. America has guns, and isn't afraid to be racist. We just voted in Trump.

This

Stories like these always have multiple weird facets to them. For instance, in the Netherlands (and I assume most western countries), a hospital visit is basically a fulmination of registrations and systems. You have to have an insurance (with your name on it), social security number (linked to your name), a medical card (again with name) and of course an identity document (with your name again linked to your social security number)

Any check, at all, on one of these documents would have mr. Al-Rapeistan stick out like a sore thumb, if the fact that he supposedly had a white daughter didn't already. Are people really that blind or is this Rotherham tier willful ignorance?

I swear to God, the first people to be hanged should be those who let children be raped because they were afraid they'd get reprimanded for racism. I can understand - not condone, but understand - being silent in the face of grave injustice because you're literally threatened with death and in mortal fear. But letting not one, but a veritable industry of paedophilia slip by because the short-haried HR lady may get pissed is cowardice beyond belief. People like that should honestly be put out of their misery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

Yeah I recommend this also.

You see that bit after the Muslim grooming outside schools, they released videos warning young girls of grooming, and to not be seen as 'racist', they cast a fucking white guy as the groomer.

Runaway

>hooked up with a paki
>sympathy ended

Oh its the divide-and-conquer episode again

No need to divide, they're already conquered and doing nothing about it. Remember, Israel must be demographically Jewish but the West must be demographically multicultural and non-white.

Good afternoon Father O'Brian, how's your Choir boy molestation going?

so why are you not doing any fucking thing weak ass prick

O-oh no! My cover has been broken! Damn you, Hillary! If it weren't for you meddling Democrats, we would have achieved world domination by now!

That's bcause most people have this internal capacity to keep their heads down and get on with normal life. That's why most people in occupied territories just go to the day jobs and while they might sympathise with the resistance, they will never join it. It's why Jews showed up in their sunday best to their own deportation. Why people stayed in Nanking while the Jap army was on the move.

We are not those people. And they will bow as readily to us, as to others. As along as we can promise to make life hell for them if they don't get their asses in line. And if we actually make things better for them, they'll give their lukewarm support to us.

If what you say happens, what I want will also happen. The current rulers will be the first ones with their heads on the chopping block, no matter who rises up.

You call yourself an Irishman?!

You call yourself an Englishman?!

You need to fight! Burn their rape dens to the ground with everyone in it*!

*not incitement to violence, murder, or property damage

as well as your huge teenage/child pregnancy rate vodka nigger
someone's doing the raping

Check out the Antifas sucking the paki dicks:
youtube.com/watch?v=GWdd1x8ZAH0
youtube.com/watch?v=ng7dpTZKP7w
youtube.com/watch?v=PukU6Y8PNqg

>Are people really that blind or is this Rotherham tier willful ignorance?
The UK is as occupied by Islam as Paris was by the Nazis. Everyone knows the evil is going on, and they keep their heads down, fearing reprisals.

Can you imagine if some doctor or nurse were to speak up? Instant charges of racism, followed by mandatory media ostracization and government investigations which would ultimately ruin their career, even if proven true, due to the social stigma attached to calling Muslims the pieces of shit they really are.

We all know it's going to come down to a war in the end, I don't know why we pretend "society" will ever fix this.

>They deserve what they get.

With you there m8

Had bitches call me 'racist' for saying Trump was better than Clinton. Literally nothing more than a mild opinion.

Fuck the lot of them - they want it they are going to get it in spades I only care about the ones who want to save themselves and the country.

Always kill the traitors first*.

*not incitement to harm government officials or employees in any way.

Puts me in mind of the London riots when the BBC went with a photo of a black policeman arresting a white guy as a pictorial representation of the situation.

Godspeed.

Well I could try and track him to a single shop and phone the police. Am literally being swamped by the Muslim community he is a part of around here though, I can't get them all arrested. But yes, perhaps I should pro-actively make moves to get this guy arrested, that is the moral thing to do, you are right.

If you get one of them arrested we will forever hold you up as the paragon of Sup Forums

>The current rulers will be the first ones with their heads on the chopping block, no matter who rises up.
One would hope, but I guarantee you most of your media/political elites, just like the ones here, would instantly fuck off to Israel or some tropical/Asian country should the hour of reckoning finally arrive. They were always fifth columnists, and when the jig is up, they'll drop the facade and flee.

>growing up in Brighton I was completely unaware of this parallel underworld

you are an insult and disgrace to the british race and empire

any decent brit with superior anglo senses would have been raping and pillaging the intruders and keeping them as slaves

instead they pawn'd you

Traitors need to feel the full force of the 'law'

The law will be in our hands one day m8

Those weren't friends you lost. They were enemies. Socialist fellow travellers who are less than human. Less, even, than the muslims. For they are traitors.

This is the UK, they have a don't ask don't tell policy on raping young non-muslims.

Oh well, guess the world people pretended to not exist exists.
This is the world our wise open minded university graduates made for us, great job.