Men in mini-skirts march in solidarity with victims of Cologne attacks

Do you think it will be enough to convince Refugees to show European women some respect this time? Do you think they've learned their lesson?

youtube.com/watch?v=lQIdhdQKDCE

Sauce : rt.com/news/329221-netherlands-mini-skirts-rally/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>should we patrol the streets to make sure the darkies know their place, lads?
>nah let's give them another reason to AllahAckbar us all

If they plan doing that on the 31st their assholes will burn like hell on the 1st

oh god I'm both crying and laughing at the same time. I bet this will really make those refugees think.

That will teach them.

Well to be fair Cologne is turbo gay so the cologne people would probably like that.

Are they for real? For fuck sake, the only thing those sub-humans understand is violence, they can't comprehend the concept of reason or argument.

God I fucking love Amsterdam, not even these idiot cucks can ruin it for me.

That's one alternative to mass deporting them by gunpoint. This will teach them not to rape for sure!

This is already almost a year old, plud mini-skits provide a nice air-flow teehee ;)

>The city of Amsterdam

Literally our San Francisco, it's fucking shit and just like in SF, it is full of latte machiato slurping SJWs while the homeless keep shitting in the street there.

Holy shit it's like a parody skit

>"Hey Achmed, you ready to go rape some girls tonight?"
>"Sure am, Abdul!"
>They drunkenly get blown by two German traps and kill themselves the next morning out of shame
>mfw Trudeau was right

based degenerate

Implying Arabs aren't huge hypocrites massively into gay. Tranny hookers operate in the sketchiest areas full of diversity for a reason.

I vote they get raped.

>full of latte machiato slurping SJWs while the homeless keep shitting in the street there.

Gonna have to bro fist you on that one my dutchfag friendo

hawt

This is the mosy laughable thing imagine this, be red blooded alpha male type migrating to the germany for the gibs and white women, see the effeminate natives walking around in skirts, thinks to himself "these women need a real man" i no longer have pity for germany, you really are doing it to yourself and either ignoring the results or remain in such blind ignorance you dont even see the problem youve created. Hard to believe these same people were born from the army that could have taken all of Europe.

Dit kan toch niet waar zijn? Stelletje kankerhomo's.

This kind of thing that honestly I don't really get the symbolism of has been done before and only seems to demonstrate that the men are wimps who won't do anything about it. It never stopped anything the last 60 times someone's done it.

Netherlands isn't Germany

> it is full of niggers and mudslimes
FTFY

Of course you would say that.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis

Idiots like these are too self-centered to realize the ramifications of what they're doing. They're so sheltered they have no idea how their pathetic virtue signaling is perceived by simpler, more aggressive men. This is an open invitation to be taken over.

Pls help us end discrimination

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ