Croatians explain this:

Croatians explain this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustaše
>They declared that the Catholic and Muslim faiths were the religions of the Croatian people. They claimed the Islam of the Bosniaks was a religion which "keeps true the blood of Croats".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHyyETA5ebv94EwLTyDw1R8E8tYn8cKoS
youtube.com/watch?v=_wiAw9LfTCA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croat–Bosniak_War
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's nothing to explain, they are just following Hitler's ideology, after all Hitler like Muslims. They will side with literally anyone, even Albanians, just to hurt us in any way they can.

Theyd worship satan as long as it would be against serbs

well God is a serb so they might as well

kys Balkan Jews and Degenerate Slav Mongols

Proves that they're Balkan Jews before I even say it

kys diaspora idiot, you know it;s true. also you have no right to say anything

Are you retarded? I have the right to say whatever I want.

"God is a Serb" is the double retarded variation of "God is a woman"

Kys

>kys

>Diaspora
>thinking anything he says matters
diaspora faggots are the worst
no matter which country they betrayed and fucked off

It's 2pm you fucking Milorads, get a job

I support the serbs because they fougth against muslims and invented warcrimecore music.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHyyETA5ebv94EwLTyDw1R8E8tYn8cKoS

>being as far away as possible from Serbs
>bad choice
kill
Your
Self

i am at work, end of the year slow work days

You're like the Israel of the Balkans. I stand with you! KebabRemoverMemovic. Serbia is god. Is best of Balkanailajka! #TotaliNotGipsi

>warcrimecore
kek

You are just afraid.

What am I afraid of autist paco?

nice thumbnail

Wtf I hate Croatia now.

>serb
Thats sufficient to insult him.

The thing is,Bosnian Muslims are either Croats,or Serbs genetically.Mostly Croats though.
In terms of percentage,they're whiter than France,and I'm not joking.
Here's an example,average Bosnian Muslim woman.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_wiAw9LfTCA
>pic related,Bosnian football team.
It pains me to see them covered,or having beards.

And they're pretty fucking chill on the regular, if a bit more uneducated overall than Serbs/Croats. Literally good guys who didnu du nuthin

>autismo Serb screeching heard in the bg

We should have removed the kebabs when we had the chance

we tried but serbs and americans stopped us

Ustaše were a joke. They were literally some extremist idiots funded by Italy and were put in power by them in exchange for handing over Croatian land.

t. Jasmin Mehmetovic.

>Bosnian Muslims are either Croats,or Serbs
Agreed.
>Mostly Croats though
Disagree.

This.

>we tried but serbs and americans stopped us
No.

Yeah I think you forgot the part where you killed innocent Serbian civilians instead of being "Kebab removers" because you are the same kind of subhuman cuck Hitler was.

Retarded Ustace niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croat–Bosniak_War

>DA TERRORISTS ARE GOOD BOIS DEY DINDU NUFFIN
you really love muslims don't you

rekt

me too

ustace thumbnailtards are the worst

a fucking emu

Serbs did not stop that, the Americans did. The whole reason that conflict happened was because Serbs and Croats has a truce. Bosnian Serbs even gave the Bosnian Croats with supplies and armament.

Yeah but Serbs attacked Croatia which made it impossible to have a war with muslims and either defy US and lose 1/3 of croatia or be gain small chunk of Bosnia

better?

Look at this Ustace nigger he is losing his mind, just like the Clintons whose asses he licked clean

>implying muslims aren't better than serb subhumans
When will we bomb serbscum again?

>losing his mind
just stating facts, you know what those are ackmed?

Ustace diaspora nigger detected. Kill yourself honestly senpai

Milosevic's Yugoslavia =/= Republika Srpska.

It wouldn't call it a small chunk of Bosnia, but whatever. Whichever choice the Croats made, they would of ended up losing something.

Edgy.

>t. Jasmin
Naw, just saying they're preferable to Serbs — any day, but really anyone is preferable to the Balkan Jews

And you're not diaspora

t. Ante

No-one gives a shit about Balkaners in Australia unless they are diaspora. If you are not a Bosniak, then you are probably that Albanian faggot.

People are starting to wake to the depths of Serbian idiocy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ

It didn't have anything to do with Hitler's alleged appreciation of Islam, it was about appeasing a group which made up about a third of the population of NDH.

It's just the pragmatic thing to do if you're keen on expanding into Bosnia. Šešelj also claims the Bosnian Muslims are just Muslim Serbs and that there's nothing wrong with them being Muslim.

We tried to brainwash Bosnian Muslims into Croats. They at the time didn't think of themselves as a nation. At the end they started in the 70's.

Naw Croatian catholic m8

Bosnian Muslims are nothing like the Arab Muslims, this is not a difficult point to prove as Bosnians are in fucking Europe and surrounded by Slav culture

Im not blindly hating on Serbs because of the war, hating on them because they're delusional fuckwits who think they have some important place on the world stage. Only the English and maybe the Jews deserve more contempt

Lesser evil than (((Orthodox))) """Christians"""

Nothing to explain Ustaše were retards and traitors.

Now watch me get swarmed by 5 million 15 year old hercegjew filth saying im a commie.

Retarded yes
Traitors, how exactly?

>hating on them because they're delusional fuckwits who think they have some important place on the world stage

That can be applied to any ultra-nationalistic group in the fucking Balkans. Your great-grandparents fucked off to Australia after WWII, ya Muslim arse-licker

>this shill again

I just can't believe a christian related people to us hates us more than the wild jahooties.

*probably fucked off

If I say the Dutch are ok am I Dutch arse-licker? What mental issues are you suffering from?

You keep missing badly on my background so you can stop that now

It's the reasons you give that make you an arse-licker.

>Literally good guys who didnu du nuthin

What trouble did Bosnians cause exactly since being raped by Turkish invaders? Did they start any wars, let alone world wars, like Serbs are prone to do?

>You unironically believe these things.

What trouble did Bosnians cause exactly since being raped by Turkish invaders?
It stopped being rape when they consensually converted to Islam, and became good buddies with the Turks.

>Did they start any wars
Yes the war in Bosnia in 92'

>let alone world wars, like Serbs are prone to do?
Yes, the Serbs orchestrated the Entente and the Triple Alliance.

>serbs started world wars
we truly are the rulers of the universe
WE WUZ SPACE n+1D CHESS N SHIET

t. actual greatest ally

lmao