Developments Dec 27th
>varying report about possible YPG withdrawal from Aleppo
>clashes between govt forces and fsa militants erupt in daraa province
>obama: us has evidence that roaches give support to isis
>us general: two more years to clear isis from mosul and raqqa
>unknown special forces eliminate leaders of militant groups in idlib and daara
>SAA repelled IS attack in N of Kuweires Airport
>SAA mobilizes: Over 7k SAA soldiers prepare to push back IS from Palmyra
>Wadi Barada area attacked by SAA after rebels poisoned the water supply for Damascus
>IS attacks Kurdish positions south of Kobani

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5YX1NwHPqE
twitter.com/Paradoxy13/status/814451976331284489
youtube.com/watch?v=DBlyYESAmQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end

ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!

so u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm.......stick me finger up my bum......pull it out....hehehehehit smells lilke poopie...eh ey kid,...smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!.....

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!

FUCK YOU

You truly saved the day.

war is over
we won

theres too many entitled people with no skills, mostly the royal family

they're losing the proxy war with iran on all fronts currently and their economy is non-existant, its all oil exports and welfare to keep people content

even at the current oil price, they're losing money fast, if it goes lower again and stays there over time they'll be torn apart by angry spoiled princes fighting for scraps

any further economic downturn combined with power struggles in the higher government could spark conflict

and i havent even started on the shia population along the gulf (where all the oil also happens to be)

its a sleeper powder keg, sedated by oil money

You called me a friend :(

How is Kerry going to comment on ceasefire /sg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=-5YX1NwHPqE

never take a jew for a friend
never

sudoku
he and the us are no longer in control of syria's fate
he failed

Xth for UBERMODERATES

Also the Hypermoderate

Not true!!!

ypg still exists. the moment syria, iran and russia considers ypg then kerry will commit real sudoku.

I already have a Jewish friend here in Syria. Can't we all live in peace and harmony and fight off aliens or someshit?

Are they war criminals and the reason why the middle east and europe are fucked or are they good boiys wo dindu nuthing wrong?

twitter.com/Paradoxy13/status/814451976331284489
>Reports now Assad helicopter are dropping naval mines on Kafrzita in north rural #Hama

You know it's serious when they bring the naval mines.

Leiber = Globalist devil
Your Jewish friend = Your Jewish friend

They can´t be all marginalized under the actions of their vile leaders.

I wonder if the USofA will freak out in Syria, and do something really stupid because they've been kicked out of the peace talks.

xth for troubles

So now that there will be peace, will Syrian-Iraqi Kurdistan be recognized?

You cold fight off the US, but they're owned by Israel already.

Incompetent idiots only in it for the money and lucrative business contracts is my bet.

Complete and utter war criminals.

Eisenhower is the ultimate cause for everything happening in the ME, though.

Jihadi Julian already mourns his moderate al-Nusra friends, cat hospitals and bakeries that will be obliterated by the eebil Russians.

Truth is we are all Semitic brothers around here. it's unwise for us to deny our Semitic roots and shared history so as long as we don't try to kill each other we can all be friends.

>You will never get paid for shitposting

nah, just two in a long line of puppets who've been fucking up the world for a few hundred years

Why do they wear hats indoors?

They literally operate the IDF's Youtube account and the IDF's website, you can see it on the monitors.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=DBlyYESAmQU

this... Yurop/Amerika has pitted Jews against Arabs to ensure it has cheap energy and fuel their great industrial booms.

he's probably right.

It was incompetence, not malice.

He is right, they´re going to rid them out.
Jihadi´s problem is that he wants to see the Nusrats win.

Tell that to our extremely Muslim or extremely Jewish communities

>relentless Jewish shitposting against Assad for years
>SAA takes Aleppo
>Hurrr we just wanna be friends!!

motherfucker that girl is German, with maybe just a bit of Nord / Celt stock somewhere

well i think critiquing the """ceasefire""" is still valid. It's clearly not "nationwide" and it clearly excludes more groups than just isis and nusra. it's a cynical play dressed up as humanitarianism and diplomacy.

Bush didndu nuffin.
He´s a Texan hillbilly of low to average qualities that got pushed into this position by his 322 friends.

Will the Syrian secret service now get you for treason?

Huh? Since when we and syria became buddies?
Not that im against the idea, or hate syria, but i know syrians hate us usualy..

It's a cunning plan to reduce pressure on SAA fronts, allowing them to focus more on where they need to.

Both incompetence and malice since Bush Junior wanna avenge his daddy when US launch an attack against Saddam which destabilize the entire place.

The before and after the US invasion will make you sad.

Afghanistan is also incompetence and malice. Bush want to take out Taliban, a previous US ally against Russia and ally himself with Arab criminal tribal warlords that rape little boys in front of US soldiers just for kicks to do that.

if anything, the shared history of semites proves you can't all be friends.

jew elites =/= ordinary working-class jews though.

yes. its 100% cynical.

פשוט זרום עם זה שלומו העיקר יש בעלי ברית חדשים

lmao
he's a Connecticut prep-school brat who learned to talk Texan when he got brain damage from doing (and selling) massive piles of blow back in the 70s and 80s and his dad was in power.

Oh fuck hohol map's stating RuAF is striking Al-Bab

by the request of cyprusanon, trump is gone from the SIDF office, replaced by our own excellent local OC

>learned to talk Texan when he got brain damage

Comedy gold.

Nothing cynical about it, unless you're some kind of wishy-washy bleeding heart, dreamy-eyed liberal.

Already happened yesterday.

Yes, it´s not nationwide and not a "real" ceasefire, but I think negotiating with people that want to behead all non-Sunnis won´t result in any agreement.

This is because eastern European Jews are heavily intermixed with natives which occasionally results in phenotypes like her.

We reconciliation for 1453 now

Stop writing in shekel-runes you devil.

But others on here say that we're all inbred, who's right then?

Jews always had a place to live under Muslim rule in relative safety.

every atrocity commited against Jews was enacted by the pagans known as Christians.

Israel was a mistake. if we didn't come here, Jews will be flourishing in the Arab states

How?

What? The definition of "cynical" is what it is regardless of what I think about stuff. It is cynical because its not what it claims to be.

Arabs don't hate Jews- we hate what has happened to the middle east in the past 100 years, and Israel just happens to be a lightning rod.

What the fugg where's my (you)

i made this

But whyy im curious....

I know that feel mang.

Well you could have said the same thing about Europe a hundred years ago since they were all fighting between themselves for centuries too.

Is that Linkola?

>It is cynical because its not what it claims to be.
But the Russians and SAA are not actually claiming it's for peace, are they? Only wishy-washy bleeding heart, dreamy-eyed liberals would think so in the first place.

If I didn't post in next 3 days. Make the thread edition about me please :^(

>German with a bit of Nord / Celt
burger pls

How many Israeli's are on /sg/? I thought I was the only one. are you jidf.

Both.
>Mix with Europeans until about 1000-1100 a.D.
>Stop it, get genpool reduced by pogroms and lower fertility
>be inbred.

Jews aren´t THAT inbred, compared to other ME people. Cenrtal Anatolia is worst, I think.

with kerry's failure to keep the US relevant in Syria, they have to look far for that to become anything but a moderate extremist pipe dream

>88
נייס

יש מצב אולי אתה בכלל JIDF

They're claiming it is a natonwide ceasefire that is going to lead to peace negotiations. Of course anyone who's followed the conflict for a longer period should see for what it is.

saudi arabia regime change when

They raped and lynched us from morroco to iraq, they do it to each other all the time, even they dont like to live the arab life as evident by the influx of immigration..

>4321

what is Linkola?

30 minutes.

I remember on other threads where people brought out the worst-looking jews possible and generalized us all based on those guys as if we're all inbred.

If you weren't in the previous thread. I was asking the other Israeli user if he knows any of the Syrian Jews. There is 80,000 currently in Israel

oh, no. that's Heinlein

Well the elites try to fuck everyone over, including the lower-class jews, and the lower class jews, being as dumb as anyone, cheer the upper-class jews for being jewish, not even realising they are being fucked over too.
When an elite non-jew does it, the percentage of low-class non-jews that cheer on their elites is lower (though still present), and that is basically the only difference.

Look at Soros- an elite jew that got rich by literally selling out other jews to the Nazis, yet jews cheer him on because "hurr durr, he's jewish like us".

Im just another kike trying to figure out whats going on and too lazy to open the links

>White Germans and Russians didn't do that as well

Stop this bigotry

HOW TO GET YOUR (YOU)s BACK:
Top right corner -> Settings ->Misc->Custom CSS

a.ql-tracked:after{
content:" (You)"}

And your yous will be reclaimed from japa-moot's tyranny.

Most people here aren't even aware that Soros exists.

Pentti Linkola, an ecofascist author (just like me).

True that, i only found out about him on pol

Anti-Semitism used to be pretty prevalent across the world, it's a miracle that countries like the USA are so tolerant towards the Jews.

I don't know if the world will become more diverse and tolerant towards different religions and races, but the conflict in Israel and Palestine hasn't improved anything in regards to that.

>they raped and lynched us from Morocco to Iraq

Before the creation of Israel? Not in Morocco.

It's really sad that there were riots/murders in cities like Oujda after that, though. A few hundred dead due to peasant fucktards leading to more than 400k jews moving to Israel.

ALL JEWS are pro-white genocide Zionists. Don't let them fool you.

That's how the elites work. Try pointing out that the banks are owned by Rothschild and you get called a "conspiracy theorist". Try pointing out that Hollywood is owned by elite American Jews, and you get that too. Same for pointing out that say, the US.gov is mostly made up by three interlinked extended families (not jewish, for a change).

There are a lot of uglies amongst your people, tbqh.

Did you personally interview me to find that out?