(((Lauren Southern))) is a degenerate jew kike lover and shouldbe gassed in the oncoming crusade

(((Lauren Southern))) is a degenerate jew kike lover and shouldbe gassed in the oncoming crusade.

Read her book, half of it is singing praises for Jews and going on about muh genocide.

Don't care, I'd still wife her.

Don't forget the part where she gloats that Sup Forumstards jerk off to her cosplay pictures.

She is Jewish, moron. She talked about how her family was harressed back in Denmark during Nazi occupation just because they were Jewish hence why they moved to the states.

We've known this for years. Many Jews are on our side, this is why racism is fucking stupid. Lots of Muslims/Jews think like we do, just because of their skin tone or religious believes doesn't mean we need to kick them out of our countries but work together in unison to take down lefties.

Well, she's not wrong. Would you prefer if she showed more sympathy?

>implying she'd touch you with a ten foot pole

*Canada, not the states sorry.

No I'd prefer she wasn't a skank who takes our memes and ideas and repackages them as Alt-Light then uses her dyed blonde hair and autist personality to peddle it to normies.

Her family easily could have been in the resistance and not Jewish.

Plus she just did a DNA test that showed that she was Spanish which explains her (natural) hair color and dark eyes. I don't know how she thought she was Scandinavian but the dye job and everything else proves she wishes she was.

Her family had a jewish last name before they changed it. She's a jew.

>Read her book

okay

wtf? where's my goddamn (you) ??

you're just mad you don't have a NA waifu

Why are you posting b8 threads (((Lauren)))? No one fapping to your cosplay pics?

Does she fuck Asian guys?

No, she literally stated in the book that she is from a Jewish family, man.

stop making these threads about her to force discussion you obsessed autist, holy fuck.

That doesn't prove anything. There are legions of Simonson's/Simonsen's in Scandinavia who aren't Jewish at all.

It's like saying every Rosenberg in Germany is Jewish. Jews are Chameleons. They take our names for this reason.

Mine aren't showing up either. Something bugged I assume.

>alt right eating itself like the lefties do
kek

>read her book

no

>on our side
what the fuck are you talking about? I didn't sign up for nuttin

Shes rather ignorant if she believes regular Sup Forums users can get it up from cosplay pics alone

can we pass her around before putting her in the oven?

*instantly teleports behind you* i don't think so famalam

Wrong simonsen is quiet common for goys. In your article they only claim it ultimately derives from the hebrew name simon, but many other names like David and Daniel etc. do, because they are from our old testament. She in fact is likley a goy, with a jewish handler, her boss at rebel media.

yeah everyone here should read her book. really eye opening.

No i want to make babies with her, so many babies

Sup Forums deleted it
install 4chanx plugin if you want (you)s

why tho? are they prepared to deal with the consequences?

also you can just add this to your stylesheet:

.ql-tracked:after{
content:" (You)";
}

BLACKED when?

Never will sorry cuck

I'd genocide her fat autistic tits.

don't care, would impregnate and wife.

t. (((Zac Goldstein)))