Really makes your neurons light up

really makes your neurons light up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol, OK let me try:
Sky: it be blue and shit with a sun mufukka.
White guy: most folks don't think it be like it is but it do.

>black people: FUCK WHITEY U HONKKKEY AZZ KKKRAKKKAS
>white people: lol ok
>black people: AYO MY NIGGA DAS RAYSIS YOU NEEDA PAY REPRAYSHUNS FO DAT SLAVERY SHIT NIGGA AND ALL DAT SHIT YOU DID TO AFRICA

Water: it be wet and shit but blacks be dying in dat shit like for real everyday
White people: can I have some water please.
Stay woke!

As an Apache attack helicopter I cannot relate

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
All lives matter

>me: Nazi Germany and Soviet Union did massive hard to my country in last century
>black guy living in west:shut up, stop living in past and get over it already, also you should take more refugees, since your people where always taken in and threaten well you were refugees in last century

the topic is genocide. you are just proving his point.

Coffee: white people grind up these dark beautiful beans and then put hot water on dem shits to remove dey blackness. Then they drink dat blackness wit dey white milk.
White people: dis coffee is weak.

what the fuck are you even trying to say? Jesus fuck

We weren't the ones who invented the concept of "cultural genocide".

wow us btfo how will we ever recover

>Whites are murdered savagely in Haiti and South Africa by niggers
>LOL CRACKA, QUIT SAYING YOU HAD BEEN GENOCIDED

This is why Trump won

White guy in Bosnia: We've been without food for five days

Hitler did nothing wrong, the strong should rule over the weak - he needs to stop crying like a little bitch cause the superior cultures dominated his spear-chucking one

This is fun, I could do this shit all day;
The night: it be dark and shit like blackness.
White people: I need a flashlight so I can see.

>Everyone in the world has suffered horrendous hardships.....except white people

more please

It's almost like some things are deliberately hidden from us in school and media.

>kurds
>being in the right

My great grandparents lived through the Holodomor so fuck that guy.

nigger: my whole family lives off welfare but i still think i am somehow opressed
me: my parents escaped bosnia with me while i was a baby, some of my uncles died in executions and concentration camps

check mate coon

Calling it a genocide forces you to accept that what is happening to whites was calculated by the powers that be to extinguish whites.

Better really to call it White Displacement or White Replacement or White Extinction.

If Eastern Salmon can go extinct by interbreeding with Western Salmon from fish farms, so can Whites.

The fact that (((They))) own the scientific taxonomy doesn't change the fact that Whites exist as an identifiable group - no matter that they want to define race to make it not a thing. The fact that you can separate people into groups that other people mostly agree with proves the groups exist.

>what is South Africa

"buhuhu, im special, look at me, buhuhu, feel something for me, buhuhuhuhu"

The weak must die. Simple as that.

>UN_definition_of_genocide.bat

Also I was under the impression that Kurds are reasonably white

Go prep the bull pathetic /reddit/ cuck

Da streets: dis where black people make dat dough, where we tip our 40s in dat memory of thugs lost, where we chant black lives matter!
White people: have you seen my car keys.

>OMG china is flooding tibet with foreign people to destroy their culture! genocide!
>what's the problem with flooding europe with third worlders? You some kind of racis or something?
Never mind that these people are the same ones that think wearing a funny hat from another culture is oppression.

so Saturday morning in Africa?

I will also add that why buy into victimhood that genocide implies? We are whites, and we don't want to go extinct. We don't need to supplicate our case to (((them))). We merely must have the backbone to stand up and refuse to let things happen to us that will extinguish us as whites.

Ukrainians and Russians: High Ranking Ethnic Jewish Elites oversaw the extermination of 10-20 million of us.
Niggers: A yo hol up waz yu sayin' I ain't never heard abou' dat in my histo'ree class so dat ain't be da case yo.

AssFxx3D, lol

Literally nothing wrong with whites getting expelled from South Africa, if only the Khoisan could rise up and displace the negroids as well it would be perfect.

Niggers are irelevant we need to stop talking to them or about them so much.

Blacks yell genocide whenever a cop shoots one of them.

Norway Yes!

Based Achmed.

This

What a waste of time

Aren't the Khoisan stupider than the Negroids though? From what I remember they haven't even learned how to farm in all this time.

>buhuhu

Is this how Swedes laugh?

>2016
>not a supporter of Khoisan nationalism
Just end yourself
Farming is degenerate.

I'm confused, what do white guys have to do with how subhumans kill each other?

>civilized people don't have third world shithole problems
No shit, what a retarded nigger. It's funny that doing anything to avoid situations like that gets you branded a racist though.

Maybe I'm wrong, but the black tweeter seems to expect white guy to say something about killing native americans or blacks.

Interesting how of all the white genocide jokes he could make he specifically referenced a white woman being attracted to a black male. I wonder if he has some interest in the scenario? Perhaps as a form of wish fulfillment hidden in a facetious comment? Really makes your gray matter pitter patter

Black: Genocide Each other
Asians: Genocide Non-Communists
Arabs: Genocide non-Muslims
Whites: Genocide then save the Jews
Everyone: Running Propaganda campaign to try and genocide whites.

And yet, the things he described happened because they were to stupid to stop their escalating genocide leading to a cultural choral point of violence.

We have foreseen it and called it out ahead of time and are actively resisting.

HahahahhahahhahahH. Nigger.

>Listening to westerners
Have you learned nothing poland?

>not allowed to say "people are gearing up to genocide me" until it's already happened
Demographic replacement is one of the UN definitions of genocide

>listening to niggers
>ever

It's like taking advice from your recently run over Beagle.

Genocide is a lot more nuanced than straight up killing people. If you had the same open border policies, programs for immigrants/ refugees, etc in a non white country you KNOW they would be bitching about it. Remember when SJWs were laughing about how Mugabe said that whites would not be allowed to own land in Africa? This is how fucked up and skewed these people's thinking is.

They don't care because we're white, simple as that.

get a fucking job

If white people are so horrible, why does everyone want to live by us?

Send those whites back to Europe.

Yeah, it's literally "Muh dik" in the form of an attempted argument LOL

>tutsi
the fug, they were actually the ones slaughtered

What did he mean by this? No, seriously, what does he mean?

das raycis

>us non whites are morally superior because we made poor decisions in our home countries that lead to chaos, instability, and mass murders

The constant bitching by minorities has turned me into a raging white nationalist, and I'm fucking dead serious about that. I used to be fairly tolerant, but those days are long gone. Fuck shitskins, you'll eat my garbage and be thankful.

Air: black people be breevin dis shit
White people: Air is actually on around 20% breathable oxygen, the rest is mostly nitrogen and trace gasses.

Niggers are better than white people because niggers know the struggle of constantly murdering each other

Instead of doing anything to better their life they just bitch

Then there is nothing wrongs with blacks getting expelled from Europe.

It's the white mans pickiness and desire for improvement even when things aren't completely bad that have made our homelands such nice and relatively optimistic places to live

and they're going to call you racist and privileged and whatever else anyway

Nigger hate thread?

Nigger hate thread.

Same here. They are some of the most ungrateful fucking people on the planet. They are handed pretty much everything to them in the West, yet manage to fuck it up and still blame whitey. I wish we could go back to lynching.

White man: my Ukrainian family died by forced starvation in the 20th century
Black: lmao Nigga u weren't genocides

>German
>benefited from one of the most racist regimes in existence
>trying to shame whites

AYO WHY DO WHITE PPL DON T CARE ABOUT MUH GENOCIDE IN THE SHITHOLE OF THE WURLD? DAS RACIST YO WHY DO WHITE PPL DON T HELP US
WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET BY THE WAY

Table: hear me now. Me work all day, I be standing all day, when me owners come back from work, they show no appreciation, no thanks for the hard work I do.
White person: this is where I put my keys.

>a black guy actually acknowledges black-on-black violence
Hey, at least it's something

This is how it starts I guess, they fucking brought it all on themselves. You start calling every white man a nazi enough and we'll show you what a nazi really looks like.

As a victim of violent crime in South Africa...fuck you cunt!

I'm sorry no one responsibly replied to this. You deserve better.

>implying the hutus were not just in their efforts

Kosovoian: my house was burned and now im living in box
Syrian: american airstrikes killed my friends and family
Black american:i saw a watermelon joke on the internet once im so opressed help :( :( :(

I think that's his point mate, we need to allow the niggers and jews to have their own country and get the fuck out of ours

Great job:
Black people: ball point pens be long and and smoov with black ink in side. Dat shit even got a ball up in there. White people rub dis pen's head up on day white paper making it move a ball to release it's blackness.
White people: yay sports!

Or you start calling the white man a nazi until he believes it. Next thing you know he's a second class citizen in his own homeland because of their low population and compliance. I think in a lot of European nations it's more likely we will see the roles reversed; a non-white, likely Islamic fascist regime will take power and start purging anyone that doesn't submit to Allah.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

WE

cumskin

60 million whites died in WWII they dont have a leg to stand on

I honestly doubt it, european culture is almost opposite to sharia law, and at least in England people are pretty much all anti-immigration.

>RIP Germany & Sweden though, I'll volunteer for the war we'll have with their sunni caliphs

>slavshits
>white

1 ruble deposited to your account. Your family avoids gulag. For now.

What would black people do if white people just started saying nigger again?

We still outnumber them, right?

explain so I can be offended pls

54%

That was awesome. Thanks.

UK will definitely have huge social issues in the coming years. No, you guys probably won't have an Islamic Caliphate like Sweden, Germany, and France, but you still have a largely unarmed population and sandniggers outbreeding you at an alarming rate. No, there will be no Islamic State of Iraq and Britain, but I do see your nation descending into Baghdad levels of terror attacks on a regular basis. Another funny thing, your military will eventually start to resemble the demographics of your country. It will be full of Muzzies soon enough so you could say goodbye to any hope of a military action in defense of ethnic Brits.