digital wall sounds ahead of schedule and under budget

>>has promised to do anything Israel asks from day 1

no

>Muslim ban is cancelled

no

>wants to weaken the First Amendment

no

>married off all of his children to Jews

no...any other questions or blog entries today?

BUT BUT MUH WALL

Sup Forums BTFO

>wall is canceled, it's just a fence or maybe a digital wall now
Source

Germans commenting on U.S. politics as if they have any right to do so with Angela merkel

>(((1 post by this id)))
pure coincidence

No shit he's a billionaire, he's no different than the rest

>and hillary still lost
IT WAS HER TIME, SHE HAS A VAGINA

>he's a billionaire

This is the thing his redneck base didn't get. Rich people rigged the system for themselves so why the fuck would Trump care about them?

I've been away for a while. This anti-Trump stuff the new thing?

>This anti-Trump stuff the new thing?

People are starting to figure out they were conned.

Do I like Trump? no...but Hillary openly threatened WW3

End of story.

The media and leftist jews hate him. That accounts for something. One battle at a time.

Another lefty Sup Forums concern shill thread.

>Trump didn't do a thing, that upsets communists, therefore all conservatives should be concerned!

>Trump appointed successful people, therefor they are corrupt!

>Trump hasn't taken office or been in power yet, therefor he has gone back on his promises!

>Trump didn't say gas the Jews on live TV! You should all be concerned!

Getting real tired of your pathetic shit OP.

Its just ex ctr being salty

Because you have no valid response or argument

You lost.

Bad agitprop

I already won.

There is no more arguing.

Just 8 years of your tears and 8 years of me filling a 2nd gun safe.

While you bitch and concern troll every day.

This multifagbotting is kinda get out of hand in this thread.

>he hasnt done anything
>not even in office yet

try again next month CTR

> anyone i don't like is a leftypol shill

>but Hillary openly threatened WW3

And Trump is doing the same right now faggot.

how

It's Neo-Sup Forums you stormweenie le cuck. lmao.

Evil fascist magic.

China

LOL

War with Russia may possibly have been winnable..but China lololololololol

Bye bye Americunts

Meh. Still better than Clinton

>Still better than Clinton

Not true faggot.

Yes it is.

We would be hearing about BLM snd mysogeny again. Hell Trump is better than Obama i admit.

SJWs are losing their minds and Clinton is not president and Trump is deescalating conflicts. Trump is already better than both Bushs. And i didnt even mention the jobs already coming back.

Trump won't last long. A hell of a lot of people seem to want him dead..and your in a country full of firearms.

We will likely see civil war and martial law in the US before WW3

Trump is so out of his dept it's funny to watch.

And even with that all in mind..still a better option than Hillary

>left
>guns

cant wait

China is not a relevant military power.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

I dont get the left. They cant accept that Hillary was a bad candidate.

"Vote for me! I have a vagina!"

>implying Merkel represents the will of the people

Remember the Brit and the gun at one of his rallies..

Anyhow Donald has enemies on the left and the right..all over the spectrum.

I'm pretty sure the Clintons wouldn't mind getting rid of him either...and we know they have pedigree for that shit.

>China is not a relevant military power
Nice 1 m8, but the chine are making dozens of nuclear threads and hiding them.
Fuck, given the number of chinese, their infantry would be x2 russia and usa combined.

Bonus: they could even bomb with chinese bodies. Imagine a 70Kg bomb from an height of 4 km.

Like I said IMO Trump stills better option than Hillary..he will implode the US
But if he is seriously looking for war with China then that means WW3 was inevitable

But it's been the (((US))) continually pushing for it

I'm pretty sure even Japan could defeat China if we gave them a decade to rearm. Shit, I mean, Taiwan maintained its sovereignty. Chinks suck at war.

Trump said Israel is being treated unfairly...

>progressive values
>matured
>oldfag
>mfw
Get lost you fucking shill

Yeah kill a billionare who is pro israel and protected by secret service.Only left want him dead.Banks and oil cartel and israel mossad back him.republican control house sentate and supreme court back him.No who is powerful enough can kill him.Stick to your own country.

It's a bunch of hysterical faggots confused as to why Trump isn't literally Hitler.

Near everything OP outlined is fucking false. It's perfect watching these niggers twitch and figure out ways to convince us that somehow Hillary Clinton was a superior choice.

No. Fuck off. You're all faggots.

China has zero potential to actually strike US targets outside of cyber attacks.

china has 260 nukes

Even if they were able to land every single one of those nukes in the US, they could not do enough damage to cripple it.

In a realistic scenario I doubt they could land more than 5-10.

>general opinion reverted to (somewhat) neutrality
The fuck has this "oldfag" been they think Sup Forums was neutral before Trump?

listen now wants a war with china.Usa is china biggest trading partner.They have to much money invested in each other for this to happen.1 percent would kill who ever try to do this

Wall has to be a structure that will not be able to be knocked down by hordes of people via sheer weight of numbers. Something will happen south of the border and we'll get rushed. We need to force them to stay on their side of the border until we can tell them why they need to go back without a trial.

XD

Clinton = war with Russia
Trump = war with China

Nothing to do with the Jews needing to restet the global Ponzi scheme called capitalism!

It's been on since 2008. The easier bet was fucking with Russia..but clearly they will opt for china is required..more destruction and greater chance of the US losing but who cares..if you have no loyalties to either country and can just wipe all debts clean and set up a new central bank in the losing country when the dust settles.

>Fuck, given the number of chinese, their infantry would be x2 russia and usa combined.

And they would get those infantry into the US... how?

>nuclear

Lmao babbys first nuke?

Don't get overly emotional faggot. I didn't say I wanted him dead I said a hell of a lot of people do.

I think he is too good entertainment to have killed, the clown he is.

There is zero chance of the US losing to China. There is a huge chance of nuclear apocalypse if we go to war with Russia, plus China is an actual strategic threat.

>war with China
They don't even have the equipment to invade fucking Taiwan, nor the necessary ABM and ABMP-ICBM capabilities to use their nukes as a deterrent. The fuck are they gonna do?

Huh, you just need to blow up a giant paper mache 2016 and they might just give you your own show, famine-kun.

Russia's economy is worse, but their military strength is stronger and more advanced than China.

The Chinese economy would suffer immensely due to sanctions. Feeding 1.4 billion people is hard. They already have unrest and most of their people are peasants on the verge of starving. It would be far easier to provoke a civil war in China than in Russia.

Any attempt to alter the US economy by China would in turn cripple their economy.

China loses in every possible way and the US would have to go to great lengths to purposefully lose.

DELET

>why yes, this one time poster's won't know I'm bullshiting

It's election season all over again.

Ever heard of submarines idiot.

if America lost access to China's cheap labour and products you'd have civil unrest within a month

That's a meme. The US has the manufacturing power to out-produce the entire world.

We have the land to sustain ourselves and the land + resources to be independent.

Don't mistake jewry for dependency.

>ID is cuk

cuck.

Sup Forums follows common sense, which right now happens to be the gloves-off brand of nationalist conservatism Trump is shilling. Boards like Sup Forums who harbor a lot of bluepilled types are rightfully made fun of. That ideology isn't going to grip the site.

I can see actual intelligent leftist policies getting popular if Trump sucks. But considering the rest of the world (and self-fellating mainsteam media) is still extremely leftist and marxist there's really no shot of Sup Forums joining that ideology.

this is cuck

Learn English..whatever irrelevant flag that is you belong to.

you've been shedding factories to China, India and the rest for decades

Sup Forums is counterculture. Counterculture can't survive in the mainstream. Racism and memery will remain on Sup Forums, but Trump support will not. This isn't going to become a progressive bastion like he predicts, it will just stop being in Trump's camp.

1 (((post))) by me too. Do something, bruh.

>Who's the cuck now?
You are. Because your side still lost the election faggot.
>muh popular vote
Still lost
>muh Russia
Still lost
>Muh draining the swamp
Still lost

You are losing so hard it's not even funny anymore. Just stop it. It's depressing to watch you faggots carry on like this.

You aren't even done losing either because the more retarded you act the more centrists you push to the left.

*push to the right I mean

You're done potato nigger.

War with Russia is mutual assured destruction.

War with China is not.

>Even if they were able to land every single one of those nukes in the US, they could not do enough damage to cripple it.

Those are just lies user.

The US is over 9 million square miles. Each nuke will destroy a few square miles. Learn to math you useless pile of faggot.

It doesn't matter.

History has proven that when America wants to get shit done, it does.

It would be easy to move those factories back over here

You are the cuck here.

Trump is fucking over liberals every day while you just watch.

Keep crying about your loss though.

>gets btfo so badly he can only say no to everything nonononononono

Trump loves Jews. He loves them. Pol got duped.

Pretty much, you'll also see a few cancerous Canadians posting shit like
>wow look at the stock market, thanks to Obama of course he was the best president
And
>trump lost the popular vote, hillary won, get over it

Also some shitty Serbian poster and the christchan comic guy ended up being he biggest piece of shit shill avatarfag I've seen in years, he shills his patron and alerts any person on Twitter we are having a thread about them and links it to them.

See, that there is exactly what they are looking for. Amazing smug while criticizing someone over the very thing you are failing at massively. You won't even need to go to HBO.

Yeah, it's well known that militaries target vast empty spaces to bomb

There a re more valuable targests, asshole, like military bases, airports and missile silos.

if israel doesn't openly admit to having nukes..how the fuck would you possibly know what China has up its sleeve???

If you think the Chinese have been sitting there twiddling their thumbs not building huge stockpiles in underground facilities etc, etc, etc plus doing doing what they traditionally do and copying US military equipment...well you would be an idiot

FUCK knows what China has militarily. I'm confident they ain't gonna be dumb enough to display it in one of their parades

Trump's secret plan to fix inner cities: Have them nuked by foreign powers.

Then we can rebuild with a white-majority nation.

Roughly 80-90% of deployed nukes, actually. You aim for the silos and other nuclear delivery depots as a rule.

Well if you're stuck in the city during World War 3 because you lack the practical skills to survive in "empty spaces" then your death would actually be a positive thing.

Your memes are weak.

You don't think that the world's largest exporter of war and arms has anything up their sleeve?

I do not know WTF your on about.
Maybe someone here can translate and explain what you mean.

>Keep crying about your loss though.
keep convincing yourself that politics work like a football game
Soon, you'll begin to feel a stinging sensation in the area of your butthole
You'll ignore that because you retards can't admit you were wrong, you'll try and reassure yourself by blaming "commies" and "liberals"
But slowly, the sting will turn into full on assblasting by corporate jewish dick
And that will all be because you were dumb enough to vote for the orange cunt
Just you wait

Pic related
WOOSH

What you have up your sleeve is hubris and reckless greed...never has been a winning combo.

He said he liked those couple provisions even during the primaries

>Legomsky said
Who's that and why the fuck should I believe him?

>h-he met with these guys who were lobbyists
>s-surely THIS time lobbyists swayed him

Trump pats himself on the back every day. What an asshole!

What, you are unaware that nukes generally don't target the cities because they offer no actual benefit but encouraging your own cities to be nuked to oblivion in return? It's literal policy of just about all nuclear powers to aim elsewhere because of this. Your argument that the size of the USA (and it's decision to place it's nuclear assets in such a disperse manner) don't make it far less vulnerable to it's civilians being attacked just demonstrates your complete misunderstanding of the precepts of nuclear warfare and MAD.

You are right, my sheepshagger is rusty from using it only with vacationing birds.