Why do Canadians insult other countries??

Canada has literally accomplished nothing on a world stage.

Canada has no "empire"

Canada and canadians do sweet fuck all, yet think they can shit talk any other country.

It's the most backwards shit ever.

Do not let a canadian talk shit about your country cause theirs has done nothing but leech off the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada's biggest achievement is being next to the USA.

Oh please

No other country likes or respects your cucked republic. Hell you people don't even know what the fuck goes on around the world most of the time so how would you know of our accomplishments?

And what have you done as a person?

You can't talk shit if you haven't done anything. Turn the other cheek as your Master say.

>how would you know of our accomplishments?
You actually need to have them for people to hear about them.

come talk to us when 90% of your population isnt living on the US-Canadian border.

Did you even read the OP fagtron?

At least it's not full of niggers.

lol canucked btfo

Americans are woke as fuck.. that's why we didn't elect some pussy drama teacher that wears turbans and sucks refugee dick.

Canada is embarrassing itself..

You are literally a country known for saying "I"m sorry."

Fuck you and your shitty country.

you guys need to stop trying to win the diversity award and do something instead of being the frozen pussy squadron.

shut the fuck up chang

>Hell you people don't even know what the fuck goes on around the world most of the time
Why would we need to know anything when we already know who pulls the strings.

They think they're good shitposters but in reality it's cringey as fuck.

They also have a leaf on their flag for fucksake

Canadians are all passive aggressive pussies.

Don't talk shit about Canada, they dindu.

>tfw still has a queen, imports kebab, pussified moosemen, chinese buying their cities wholesale

>tfw flag has a leaf

>tfw pretend, pretend, pretend you're american but have to wait 8 months to have surgery on a broken leg cause "leaf healthcare stronk"

>flag
I'm confused

sage

>tfw even amerisharts attack you
>honor gone
>just waiting for french to deliver the killing blow

t. canacuck

Day of the rake when?

Canada is worse than the average third world country. Nobody likes canada, not even canacucks. However, weed man and his friends love to hire paid shills to pretend canada is perfect and dindu nuffin and is best country. As a result, everything becomes worse every year, never better.

With that in mind, is it really any wonder that the national pastime is to shitpost?

>American sovereignty from UK: 1776
>Canadian sovereignty from the UK: 1982

Is it just in their blood to be cucks and lash out in anger?

Leave.

Forgot an s here my man.

Canada is a fucking joke, they are like americas coal burning daughter

They still aren't independent from queen rule. She could break up the government anytime she wants

Canada actually has alot of world famous bands, actors, athletes, academics, etc etc.

This is why I lol when aussies think they are better then us because of the collective neet opinions on Sup Forums

Australia is literally irrelevant

If only canada was even half as good as america's coal-burning daughter.

Today we watched a training video of some US sailors on the USS Iwo Jima during the buildup to the Gulf War. A steam line let go and filled a compartment with superheated steam. The video covers their efforts at keeping them alive.

They had IV lines everywhere including the anus and penis and they were squeezing the bags into them but the fluid was leaking through their bodies quicker than they could put it back in. Literally squirting everywhere.

The skin/face was gone, just a swollen mess.

The floor of the ER was awash with fluid.

They all died of course.

Canada has been a significant contributor to research and development throughout many different fields. On a per-capita basis, we're doing pretty damn well.

Only bright spot from Canada is quality of classic rock band and metal band.

Noone here grew up watching degrassi? This alone may be redeeming enough for canada.

Amerisharts btfo. how will Sup Forums ever recover?

you are a ex colony lad,the height of british and french culture

dont measure yourself by the amount of wars or level of genocide you have done,just be content to be the good boy of the anglosphere who keeps his psychotic brother next door in check lol

Before Sup Forums, I thought they were a country of oil fields and lumberjacks. I was wrong.

Per capita is an excuse for being irrelevant. 2/10. Apply yourself.

Australians and Canadians are much the same, we're just better at it. Fuck you, faggot.

But are you circumcised?

Sorry

We're not irrelevant, despite our population size being minuscule.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions

Better at what exactly? Accomplishing nothing? At least you have your "bantz" tho am i right? top kek

true,celine dion,bieber,chris benoit,brett hart,wayne gretgzy,food produce and shania twain,alanis morrasete,bryan adams,neil young,avril lavigne,nelly furtado and drake

You think I'm going to click that you absolute cunt?

I did. It was good but full of multi cultural and sjw propaganda

I'm Hawaiian
we lava niggers have invented and accomplished more than your lead people

> celestial navigation
> surfing
> Have our own political govt that tells the US govt to fuck off with Mauna kea
> big iz
> hot women
leafs have a cucked leader who loves faggots

you guys pumped out a few decent bands like airbourne and AC DC and inventions also

thanks for keeping the flag hawaii user

it may have to do with having to live so far away from china but don't worry, nobody gives a fuck about their opinions

i was walking downtown and saw a bunch of niggers.

Only reason we hear canadian music is because they literally subsidize their arts. Art is on wellfare in canada.

Love how virtually everyone listed is not canadian but actually a visiting scientist.

People forget you even exist.

Americans love to claim the M1 Garand, even though John Garand was a Quebecer.

I'm ok with this boards of Canada is a good band

well we are fucking lazy pineapple niggers. Besides, it looked pretty cool so why not keep it. kek.

Also would it shock you to learn that we invented the steam locomotive?

>muh queen
Canada was basically built by all the faggots who couldn't stand up for the non-sense of the UK and separate with the rest of the colonies in 1776

AFAIK Canadians have also stopped circumcising which is gross af

lol

fun fact : im not circumsized and my gf is muslim

Probably a frenchie.