Why does Trump support the Jews so much?

Why does Trump support the Jews so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@resnikoff/nobody-talks-about-the-fact-that-taylor-swift-is-jewish-heres-why-it-matters-64aececd20b
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muh dick

Hnnng

Imo jews should just kill themselves

You better not be implying our Aryan queen Tay Tay is a Jew.

Da jooz

Jews have lots of money to buy Trumps buildings. Muslims blow those buildings up.

T H I N N

she is though

medium.com/@resnikoff/nobody-talks-about-the-fact-that-taylor-swift-is-jewish-heres-why-it-matters-64aececd20b

>I know Taylor Swift is Jewish because my friend’s cousin was at her Bat Mitzvah. It was held at Temple Beth Keshet in the suburbs of Philadelphia, and it was reportedly extravagant even by upper middle-class reform standards.

Please support Apache attack helicopters

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

#alllivesmatter

Because they're Nationalists

There is a split between the globalist ((elites)). One side wants to sow discord in the western world, the end goal being a full fledged welfare state with a cheap and easily influenced population. The issue is that the muslims enclaves flooding these countries are solidifying and growing all while "not" assimilating let alone bolstering the work force. The ((elites)) know that they are creating a bigger threat that they imagined and want to turn the tides before it gets out of hand but others like Soros doesn't want to risk losing the capital he has already invested into the program. Trump is just another vehicle but between the ((elites)) and muslims I'll take the lesser of the two evils.
Image related. They are watching.

What ever happened to her black boyfriend? Obviously a PR stunt, because I can't find any mention of him after that one article, and there's no where near the number of pics that she had with her other boyfriends

This makes no sense.

fuck off with this hearsay propoganda, you sub-human fucking english

Who is that on left?

He's a Christian

Blashphamy she's not a Jew damn't

karlie kloss

Why do Christians support Jews so much?

>Protocucks
>Christian

How's the mutilated dick working out

There's a big difference between globalists and zionists

Thank you kind sir.

>implying

Jews were kicked out of Christian Europe hundreds of times. That's why they don't mind seeing it rekt.

Remember you have to use 3 ((())) to represent a menora. 2 is too few, 4 is too many. Do it right, or (((they))) win. That aside, what you wrote is very close to the truth. Soros and Jacob Rothschild are in one side of the faction investing in destructive globalism, while David Rockafeller + Israel and their hundreds of non-jew allies (Including Trump and friends) are going for futuristic globalism.

Because he is playing 97D underwater chess to escape NATO, UN, and all other organizations and prevent America becoming Israel 2.0, if you don't see it you are dumb, he has talked about leaving these organizations and the US become more about "americanism (nationalism)" instead of globalism. He's gonna get us outta here, just you see, get ready for Jan. 20. As for the """supporting""" jews, he has to play the game to win it, if you are anti-semetic there is no way you are going into office.

Actually most globalists are zionists and all zionists are globalists.

most christians are still buying the propaganda; it's so ironic because the same damn 'media' that lies to us all the time is the same media that keeps throwing at us the same propaganda about israel and all their 'outrage'. We are the goyim and zionists don't like to be called out. it's gonna take some time for ppl to see who these zionists really are, they blindedly say the same lines when challenged 'ur antisemitic' 'they're fighting for their right to exist' 'they are the chosen ppl' ' they're the only democracy in the ME' (which is so not true), etc etc. Almost everyone fails to see that they think of themselves as superior, they see themselves as a race chosen by god; they also have very racists laws in Israel but no one will say this on tv because they control the 'media'. no one ever criticizes jews or israeel and if they do all hell breaks loose... ppl need to wake up.

This is my view too, but a lot of people on Sup Forums seem to think differently of late.

>tfw no THICC taytay
I hope someday she goes full MILFmode

Her mom is pretty ugly tbhfam

My apologizes for my ignorance. Normally I would call a spade a spade but you never know who's watching. Even with full anonymity privacy isn't a guarantee.
For the time being we must accept our deadly alliance it seems but this new generation of voters, "The Deplorables" and from what it seems the children of our generation are becoming aware quite early of the lies and threats of globalism. The powers that be are in full on damage control and are fighting within their own ranks with what to do next, backpedal or double down. Either way it has exposed a weakness that can be exploited but one should hold their hand before acting. Sometimes a chink in the armor is really a distraction, a trap for those too excited to see the counter swing coming. This is what I think is happening with the emergence of far-right parties in Europe, a hungry attempt to catch victory only to trip up and leave themselves open to the coup de grace.

he doesn't want to get assassinated

Taylor Swift is going to suffer the same curse as every other attractive woman.

30 is going to fucking ravage her raw and bloody and leave her a husk of her former beauty. Her tits are going to reach her waistline by 40 and her ass will quadruple in size before 50. Her face will look like Bill Clinton in a wig in 15 years. Cap this.

What I'd give to see these two making out or SOMETHING ALREADY!

>Tay-Tay

HNGGGGG

k I'll make sure to hold onto this screencap for 15 years

I don't know, she has the money, will and reason (her job) to keep herself looking good I think.

RARE

From what I can tell, Trump never stops reminding complete strangers how much he loves them so that when they resist him, his wrath is all the more amplified.

I think OP may be confusing Jews with the Likud party of Israel. Trump is genuinely friendly with Judaism. People dont seem to get that he grew up with them and they served him well his whole life. Both Judaism and Norse religions teach about the power of learning and the pursuit of knowledge, and it seems Trump has learned a lot from his Jewish peers.

In a lot of ways, hes always been one of them, sort of a Tarzan among the hebes. Moreover, he's harnessed the Jewish gift for negotiation, trade and salesmanship.

Jews have certain skills they teach and keep, and its not always bad to have one around, especially if you need a cut throat lawyer (as long as hes not cutting you). Trump simply has a lot of them. If anything, the left seems to resent that a Republican has a mastery of all the tricks they normally use on us.