Why the fuck you don't work on memes war for France 2017 yet ??

Why the fuck you don't work on memes war for France 2017 yet ??
2 days left to register, in France, to have the right to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-GVRJr72LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumb

They all speak French.

Bump

Praise the kek boys

I am not voting. All the candidates are shit.

then translate the memes to French?

There were a video (deleted now...) "This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected". I will try to make the same kind of shit with Marine if I got some time before march

Bump. Reminder buy Extra British goods if you can next two Months gun whiskey anything.

If UK economy does way better expected more French will vote for Marine Le Pen more people will vote agasnt Merkel.

I'm not familiar with frog politics, so you might be right.

It is your country, you deserve what you get.

We have a king!

le bump

Someone told me it was today to register, but it's until the 31th everywhere, right?

I really don't want to break my ass going in a hurry, I just came back from work.

The truth is it's fucking cold, and no one is working.

We have an Emperor!

Typical French

"eh le baguette can wait i got to smoke zigarette le first hon hon"

I hope for the best but you frogs are so cucked I have very little hope you will do the right thing

>you frogs are so cucked
>biggest far-right party in Europe and maybe in the world

This meme must end

Typical swedes

"Jag blev våldtagen i röven"

youtube.com/watch?v=3-GVRJr72LU

you won't ever stop us, goyim.

abandon the boat while you can.

we will skullfuck your entire nation.

That fucking meme is depressing. You need to meme her in a powerful position. Le pen memes always were shitty thats why it didnt work here. Fuck you frogs you are cucked for life by muslim cocks.

Because no-one has or ever will, give a shit about the French.

You have been waving your familiar white flag to the Muslim hordes for decades, you deserve nothing less than the total replacement of your population by shitskins, not only do you deserve it, you probably actually desire it.

And honestly, having France repopulated by shitskins would be an improvement over the French anyway.