guys i really hate living in turkey how do i get out pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fly with us comrade

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

"dear merkel, i hate white people and everything decent. please let me stay."

Are you brown?

If you are, many European countries and Britain will take you in, no problem.

Assassinate King Roach and restore secular Kemalism. It's the only redeemable path you have.

go to germany user

its basically turkey but with gibs

fuckers in syria somehow get to europe and get 50k a year in free gibs and you can't fucking walk into europe being right next door

you have brown skin m8 you can just move to Europe for no reason and be given a house

Move to Germany and get a German bitch pregnant. Voilà, you have citizenship

Is marrying a women not enough?

raping someone else's wife is enough if you are brown

shamelessly selfchecked and digits confirming

uwaa

Czech'd

will nothing stop this madman

sincerely? get some forged ids, go to germany and claim to be a syrian refugee

none uf us speaks arabic. would that be a problem?

Kadıköy is nice kardeş, all throughout my childhood I'd stay there for a few months a year and I rarely saw a ninja and everyone was relatively secular and nationalistic. Just move to an area that isn't kanker.

Or you could move to Germany but it's pretty much just degenerate Turkey now, west Germany I hear is good though.

Also yeah Turkey has turned into a real big shithole in the past decade but if you leave Turkey to become even worse of a shithole then you're part of the problem. Like my parents did.

Every vote counts in the election lad, get the Kurds around you to vote for CHP instead cause they won't do their own research let's be honest they're inbred, just tell them conspiracy theories about why CHP will protect Kurds rights and how Bülent Ecevit was half-Kurd.

The sooner you get AKP out of office, the sooner Turkey's population can recover from degeneracy. Don't forget Atatürk turned an Islamic empire into a secular modern nation, literally no reason why it can't happen again.

>Born into warm country with hot babes
>Ruin it by being intellectual autist cuck who hates his people

what country is that ?

step one, lose the gun

Turkiye