youtu.be/U7tbBxQFZl0?t=370
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kike controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=uaxCBqVyyhM

we need to prevent all these kikes from controlling our people in government

10/10
Pure intentions

pretty good desu
must feel good to be vindicated after all these years of being called a luncatic

Shits literally on point constantly. He's a true libertarian, which doesn't jive well with the fascist wing on this board, but it's cool. I love the guy, he's entertaining and I bet he'd be fun as fuck to go and shoot guns with.

Shilling over priced vitamins is annoying
Increasingly agitprop
Good interviews

I respect Alex Jones and his infotroopers. They are brave soldiers in the struggle against the ideologies of modernity.

Granted, the stuff he wants people to believe in is total fuckin crap imo, but it's exactly this bottomless pit of paranoia that is such a good tool to whip the unwashed masses into a frenzy. Sowing distrust, confusion and continual misinformation into the society is a perfect way of creating the necessary conditions for a fashy revolution.

I think in that regard Infowars has been a fantastic tool. Alex Jones is a very charismatic and masculine figure, an American father figure that people are naturally inclined to trust and look up to and that is reflected in the enermous success he has had in the past 16 years. His YouTube channel has more subscribers than CNN. His conspiracy theories have been disseminated far and wide, the whole popular culture has been affected by him, his words have echoed in the minds of tens of millions, he popularized the whole 'NWO globalist' conspiracy, planting seeds of a belief in a nefarious conspiracy by the liberal-capitalist elites. This is good even if the information he spews (fluoride, gay frogs, chemtrails) is total baloney. The end justifies the means.

The end being the destruction of liberal institutions in academia, government and civil society, to weaken trust in the democratic liberal establishment to the point that people will beg for a radical traditionalist and authoritarian nationalist who will restore order.

>infotroopers
Nigga we infowarriors, get it right, or pay the price.

They making exaggerated claims reassure me that everything will be okay. Unless they stop posting videos then i'll panic.

more like infokikes

I'd prefer the name "Bad Goys" over infowarriors anyway.

liked them, but since he pulled out of pizzagate its clear they are compromised in some way. maybe controlled opposition, maybe threats. maybe some hostage hold at gunpoint. no idea. but since then i dont trust them anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

BASED
MORE ACCURATE AND HONNEST THAN THE (((CORPORATIVE MEDIA)))

entertaining

I'd like to fuck that big titted Leann Macadoo. That's how I feel about infowars.

Controlled Opposition, ran and funded by large amounts of kikes. Alex Jonestein also has ties to the CIA.

Its a fun TV-Shop-channel

i love alex jones

Alex Jones has like 5x the spirit of a normal human. just listen to this youtu.be/U7tbBxQFZl0?t=370

You aint kidding. God I'd love for her to slop all over my cock as she is getting titti fucked at the same time. Now thats a woman who isnt a feminist and knows her place.

Whom can stand against a man who espouses the notion that our destiny is to reach the stars and colonize the galaxy and sells water filtration devices at rock-bottom prices?

Maybe they just figured that they had to pull out of the stuff that sounds crazy to "normal" people to have more influence in important matters like deciding elections and stuff

Oops wrong image!

I wouldn't know because I'm not a faggot 13 year old who watches Youtubers

Hope that helps nigger

AJ talked about the occult elite for decades how theyy kidnap and rape our children. and now that we have some leads to that, and it actually catches on he feels like it sounds too crazy? i doubt that. he probably got the order from someone to stop it. best case scenario is from the fbi so they can do their job properly and bust everyone once trump is in office. worst case is controlled opposition/blackmailing with a hostage or something with trump being in on it

My nigga

would watch, but can't sit through anything anymore. when tv show, then can just run in background.

I thought he was hardcore alien lizard people conspiracy theorist cause people told me so until I watched a couple shows and he clearly wasnt.

Infowars as crazy as it may be is way more legitimate than actual media