How Sup Forums feels about this guy ?

How Sup Forums feels about this guy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lxFxRXCG73M?t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this shit is bananas

Its been a treat watching him go from his edgy atheist persona to a more conservative anti liberal guy.

>mfw I saw him once IRL and he's a fucking giant

Made me feel short and I'm 6'2. He's a big fat fuck and him shoving bananas up his hole can't be stopped lest you want to take on a giant fucntioning autist

fedora tier banana lover

He's crazy. In fact you could say he went bananas.

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

Creationist moron who whines about other variety of creationists.

He complains about Christians while being a living example of human depravity

sick in the head

He's a con-artist just like his dad. He's also a sexual predator.

Another retarded leftist atheist

someone who should be gassed

He is a bisexual pedo

He had sex with a banana on camera

he is an atheist
>we hate him

Why is Gavin's dick so tiny

>leafdick is a real thing

Irish curse ain't got shit on them

He's a degenerate cuckold.
That being said had i not regularly watched his videos years ago, i probably wouldn't be here on pol today.

Degenerate piece of shit.

Shoved a banana up his arse

Pic related is the way to go. Based paganism.

atheism, here it is
the epitome of understanding to thousands of years if the human experience, carried out by countless people

He's correct on most of the topics he speaks of, but his Nihilism depresses me.

Unamazing faggot

What's the difference between showing banana up your ass yourself and people showing their cocks up your ass?

I liked him when I was an edgy 14 year old atheist with a vendetta against religion but now he just tires me out and seems arrogant. Still an atheist, that didnt change.
I dont know if hes changed the way others say he has, because I stopped watching him.
I think that hes probably pretty chill irl, perhaps the reason hes the way he is online is because its an outlet for him.

I dont care if he shoved 5000 bananas up his asshole because hes a free man, and can do whatever he wants to bananas and his own asshole.

One is you masturbating (in a dumb way) and the other is gay sex.

Prostate feels good whether youre gay or straight, its wanting to fuck men/being attracted to guys that makes you gay. If you let a woman dominate you youre not a real man either. But stimulating yourself is just taking advantage of biology.

This too
I agree with him on most things but I find him to be over-the-top, too self-absorbed, and I absolutely hate nihilism/apathy/defeatism.

Photoshop is strong with you. You almost tricked me you jew.

Wtf. Is this real? Link?

youtu.be/lxFxRXCG73M?t=3s

How stupid can you be, ofc its fake.

????????

Its 3 real images yes

He's a trailing segment of the human centipede of ideas with a banana up his ass.

He's not as bad as Cult of Fucking Dusty.

atheism is a mental disorder

KEK
E
K

I can mostly agree with him, like on a lot of shit. But he is also quite cringy at times, nobody I would wanna meet in real life.

I've honestly never seen any of his videos besides the banana one. Youtube atheism doesn't seem like something that I would want to get involved with though.

horribly underrated