Estonia hate thread

Bonus challenge: insult my country without mentioning refugees or cuckoldry

Reasons:
>No culture, lesser Finland.
>Hates us despite being amazingly treated during our rule, presumably to seem cool in front of bigger brother Finland.
>Extremely fucking poor
>We r coldt and liek Fenland so wee shud be norfix two!!!!

Have fun never being nordic

> 75 000+ Estonians (more than 10% of population) die of hunger because Sweden ships out food in 1695-1696
> amazingly treated

Fuck you, Sweden and your Nordic lost to apes.

*your Nordic is lost to apes

I want to bully and molest eesti posters

We don't need to insult Sweden, it does that to itself.

You are so insignificant in my life that I got nothing.

O wait, 1 thing

Most complicated thing your country created was a couch manufactured by IKEA

Feel free and be warned of consequences.

> mfw Malmö city major originally casting this plague upon Swedes was of Estonian ancestry

You are scandinavias jews. "Neutral" so you can sell weapons to all sides while happily shipping invading troops through your country for free to your brothers.

But I like Estonia.

The eternal estonian strikes again

I don't have any opinion on Estonia itself, but is there a more minor country that gets as much discussion here on Sup Forums?

Why are there so many threads about Estonia?

>tfw you ll never be judenfrei.
Keep up the good work Estonia and aitah for your services

Because we have great neighbors like Sweden and Russia.

How do I get an esti gf?
LONDON

>Estonia neutral
As much as you are

Because they're a smaller 2nd world finland

they are trying to bring them here

Full of Nazi retards who suck up to the EU and think they're special

Have you accepted any rapefugees. I visited tallinn this summer and all the foreigners were poo in loos going to finland

I like Estonia so fuck you mehmet

77 rapefugees from Greece, Italy and some from camps in Turkey and Lebanon.

Some of them already locked out for crimes, one family had their children taken away because forcing ramadan on children is crime here.

>Swedistan
>talking shit about anyone

everyone like Estonia

Eternal swede you fucked everyone over every time you could and now you cry that people hate you. To this day you keep fucking your neighbours over. Like last year when you literally gave free train and bus tickets to spread your mudslime hordes to funland and norway. You will do well to realise that we truly hate you and will annex and purge you when the mudslimes overthrow your "leaders".

>Sweden sticking it's nose up to any other country

keep in mind there are also a lot of ukranian refugees here but they assimilate just fine

Sweden you are retarded. Estonia is bro tier

Fuck the whole Scandinavia actually, some day we will take over, none of those countries even have any army

Kill yourself, Swecuck.
Don't be so fucking mad you'll never be Estonian, just a pissy fucking Swede.

Yeah right.
Go visit Narva.

We had more than enough of those Ukrainians already shipped here in Soviet times by Soviet Union.

So fuck you and your Ukrainians, Ossinovski.

Eesti on eestlastele elamiseks mitte sinusugustele sitapeadele lagastamiseks!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
leave estonia alone you cunt

Which Julmust is best?
I personally prefer Apotekarnes but that's only because it's the only one I have consumed.

I only meant that they assimilate better than the sandniggers

i would take 100 ukranians over mudslimes or other irrelevant sandniggers any day

Tropp, sinusugused persevestid kes ühte immigranti teisele eelistavad on nagu katk.

Mitte ühtegi pole vaja sisse vedada.

Ukrainlastel on omal maal ruumi küll ja ajude äravoolu soodustemise eest peaks needsamad ukrainlased sind jalgadega pudruks tampima.

Ajuvaba sotsist värdjas nagu sa oled.

Moslemid aga tuleb maakera peal maha põletada viimseni.

*soodustamise

Goddamn Ulle, we'll take your lands with bros from Estonia, when the time comes. You faggots over there really are the laughing stock of nordics. Danes, Norwegians and Finns ALL have jokes about how retarded you are. The jokes usually go around the line "Finn, Dane and a Swede do something. Swede is most retarded". These jokes exist across languages, in different forms.

I'd hate on it, but I literally don't know a single thing about it because it's so irrelevant.

This is now a Swedish hate thread.

When you guys still had mandatory military service your guy's were allowed to have hair-nets for their long hair.
Although it's a minor point, you guy's really managed well to drive out all signs of masculinity since the 70ties that wasn't gay, and replaced the role of a traditional Swedish man with niggers and Arabs.
Just get yourself some of that hormonal treatment and let Ahmed pound that sweet Swedish boypussi

>faggy Russia
>Singing propaganda
>No real culture

Estonia disgusts me, please get annexed by Russia

Estonian girls are super qt while yours are trashy coalburning whores caked in makeup.

Estonia love thread.

Eesti a best

Sweden a stinky shit

Die in a flood fgt

If IKEA furniture is anything like Swedish men it's no wonder you're so fucked.

>weak
>needs assembly
>missing parts
>cheap
>stupid names

In estonia there is a saying: "Pagulased hoiavad end kas Vaos või saadame nad Tapale." Translation: "Refugees either keep themselves in Vao village or they will be sent to Tapa city"

"Vao" village - "Line" village, where 50 something refugees were sent

Tapa city - Military city, literally translates into "kill/slaughter"

>20k Waffen-SS foreign volunteers and conscripts
why should I hate them again?

It's not really that bad. What can get worse? I hear that non-white folk is getting beaten pretty frequently, at least here in Tallinn. lel

I miss when the original brushing eesti would post desu

Käi putsi Madisson, mine ahista naisi laevas. Kindlasti pead sa kõiki paadipõgenikke ka reeturiteks jah? Kuigi tundud tegelt tiblatroll olevat

>Ahmed is angry that Estonia won't allow any refugees

Got u senpai

>please don't mention refugees or us being cucks please god Sup Forums is the only place where i can get away from that nigger who keeps bullying me ;___;

top kek

Kuule sa sitakott, paadipõgenikud olid kusikud.
Jah, ka mu oma sugulane kes jalga lasi oli üks nendest.

Kui kõik oleks ära põgenenud nagu need paadipõgenikest kusikud siis SUL POLEKS EESTI VABARIIKI hetkel mida suvalistele ukrainlastele ja muudele hulgustele laiali jagada. Lihtsalt poleks MITTE KEDAGI kes selle Nõukast vabaks oleks võidelnud.

Jõuab kohale, munn?

Lisaks sellele on kõik need "põgenikud" sealt ukrainast (ja mujalt kah) lihtsalt majandusmigrandid. Mul puudub igasugune austus sellise saasta vastu ja igaüks kes sellist saasta toetab on a) idioot b) omakasu peal väljas olev pätt

Mine uputa end sohu, sotsilapsuke. Rahvuslus on tulevik.

>lovely country
>lovely people
>lovely cities (with no rapefugees)
>lovely girls

Eesti is based, fuck off, achmed...

> tfw you understand some estonian

but why these letters: õõõõõõõõ and üüüüüüü, stupid eesti. You should just use ö and y like your daddy

>Finns having Swedish as their second official language

You are cuck, Pekka.

i don't know shit about Estonia, but Sweden has always seemed pretty chill to me:

>not gloomy conservative christfags like Norway
>not nearly as weird as Finland (seriously they all look like children of the corn and their language basically came from nowhere)
>good music, the Knife, etc.

what's not to love?

Just give back the computer to Sven, Jamal.

Reminds me of ''Tapa kommunist'' (((newspaper))) in USSR

>hating based eesti

kill yourself

>don't mention the reasons why my country suck, because of... reasons.

Nah Sven, you don't get to escape ridicule that easily. You're a country of KEKS, and we're more nordic than you are by now. Other nordic countries should have us replace your seat at the Nordic council. You can join the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation instead.

fedora much?/

>unironically using y instead of ü
>being this ütődött

Met a faggot called Kirill who was beaten by his parents, their family was scum and he was a spineless pussy.
Better hope you remain relevant to nato, because you pussy rats would be ran into the sea in hours

nah, usually let her feed herself

why? Estonians are alright, kompis.

>Kirill
You met an "Estonian" and you still haven't realized that

>Bonus challenge: insult my country without mentioning the biggest things wrong with my country
Alright then, you're not Anglo so you're not relevant. You're equal to Estonia and the rest of mainland Europe, you're all garbage tbph. I can't believe countries dare to think themselves relevant when their national language is anything other than English.

>being this much of a cockfiend
Iraq is lovely this time of year too!!!!
No Christfags either!!!

You asian guys are all weird.Also daily reminder that Swedes are honorary Fingolians

His family were living like rats in ireland
Must of weighed about 35kgs at 18

Bonus removed

I realize this is just banter, but OP Estonians actually have a really good opinion of Sweden in general, going back hundreds of years. The period of Swedish rule is known in collective consciousness as "good old swedish times".
I hope you stop being cucks and start being based again.

Sweden
> No "christfags"
> Ends up cucked

>kirill
>estonian

pick one

Can any estonian tell me some insults in Estonian? I'm really curious

k

keri vittu - same meaning as fuck off

A lot of things translate to fuck off, i personally like ''istu sisse x''

Piss off Ahmad "feminist snowclearing" Swedecuck

Estonia a cute.

>Bonus challenge: insult my country without mentioning refugees or cuckoldry
That's the only thing that people even know about you at this point.

Wew

Keri putsi.

Ema on sul lätlane/soomlane/venelane/rootslane.

Remember the word "tibla".
It is almost banned here and means russian immigrant who is not assimilated and will suffer because of this.

I came for brushy

I got what i wanted

Listen to the based Hungbro, you faggot.

Licking someone's balls is not a virtue to be proud of.

Keri/sõida/käi + putsi/vittu, just pick your favorite, these are the most common ones for "fuck off/fuck you"

"Tapa Kommunist" (kill the kommunist) was renamed to "Tapa Edasi" (continue killing) after some traitor pointed out the meaning.

the keks

You are wrong.

More than 75% of Estonians think that Sweden is lost cause and only 25% thinks that there is something worthwhile left in Swedish society to look up to or copy.

In 2004 it was the opposite. 75% thought that that Sweden has something to follow.

Source: ERR

This is pretty much the attitude of an average 18-30 year old Estonian man who has passed the mandatory military service. Instead of having a wise discussion he starts calling names and talking about some sort of Estonian pride in the edgiest way possible.

You are one of the main reasons I want to leave this place for good. Pretty much half of Estonia (at the very least) dislikes your type, mees.

please do

Why is /balt/+/ausnz/ such a shithole?

please leave

kek

This type was the type who got you the Eesti Vabariik.

Kas sa juhmakas oled ära unustanud kuidas see vabariik teist korda tuli? Migratsioonivastased loosungid oled unustanud? Rahvuslased, kes neid loosungeid kandsid oled unustanud?
Sa oled ajupestud, kullake. Meie, vanem põlvkond (ma 45 juba) mäletame hästi seda kõike.
Ja
Kes minevikku ei mäleta elab tulevikuta.

Koli ajaloo õigele poolele, lõpeta sotsinoku imemine ja hakka iseseisvaks.
Meiega võidad.

(Mina olen selle pildil. kus oled sina?)

*sellel

All the Estonian girls I have met are 8+/10
Interesting, intelligent
, hard working , have goals and plans to reach goals.

Because of Russians (tm)