Based Merkel wants to ban burqas in Germany

Is she, dare I say it, /our girl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpOuINFDWF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Also, source you degenerate baiting cunt

Can't we just ban Merkel instead?

she's doing it to pacify people who want her head so that she can get re-elected
I doubt she'll even carry through with it

I wouldn't support the shit in the U.S., to be honest. Government really has no business dictating what you wear.

It's a bandaid on a festering wound. Banning burkas won't stop muslims from committing crime or terrorism. It's a meaningless token gesture she's making because her polls are plummeting and she knows she has to get them up before the election.

>2017 federal elections
>AfD is stealing her votes
>Burkas are nothing but a tiny sympton of her policies.

Immigrants is just a cover for Germany. And all the germans here are paid to say immigrants suck. Merkel only wants immigrants to fight in ww3 for her.
Also by looking weak other countries won't build a good enough military to stop the german attack.
Nazism is still in full operation within Germanys borders

now it's easier for savage rapefugees to shout "WHERE IS UR BURKA? SHAME ON YOU SLUT! ALLAUH RAPEBAR!" to muslim women, yay!

why would you ban your own leader?
You chose her

Too little, tto late.
In any other country, this would be considered a pathetic attempt at winning back sympathies, but German flock mentality and obsession with comformity will ensure she'll get elected again.
No sympathies from me.

Yes, this will fix the country. Telling the 12 burka wearing women to change their clothes.

World War 3 will be world war 3 because we have to fight islam in every country at the same time you idiot

She needs to throw out all the muslims. Until that happens she's a dumb fucking cunt that needs to be executed for treason.

>Instead of fixing the problem we'll ban a piece of clothing
This is just fucking retarded and people need to stop doing it.

>allows almost 1 million migrants to enter the country in a single year
>our girl

No, she is poking the embers in hopes of a fire starting, so she can flee without anyone being able to stop her or even see her flying away in a private jet or something.
I'm telling you (and have been for a while now) if you don't deal with her now, soon, little.. ehh.. gamble here? Won't be able to get a nickle for his grandma.
youtube.com/watch?v=kpOuINFDWF4

She wants to get re-elected, she will say all the right things and then as soon as they vote her in she will make it the law that all everyones assholes be lubed 24-7 incase a muslim man wants to rape them.

> 2017
> banning fashion

kek

Multikulti is kaput, Achmed.

I only wanted people to fall for the bait.
But what you said is true

>Bringing in millions of refugees

Shew, well banning their stupid fucking headpiece certainly makes up for ruining what was once Germany.

What kind of dumbass question is that? No, she's not anyone's girl but Muhammad's.

>Is she, dare I say it, /our girl/?
Vote fishing expedition you mongol nigger.

She deserves to hang in the streets and rot there so everyone can see what happens to traitors.

You bury someone to the point that they're going to die and then you take a handful of dirt off the top and expect it to be okay.

Fuck Merkel and fuck Europe for being so complacent in white western civilization. Blood should be flowing down the streets.

>yfw she invited all of the Muslims over just so she could kill them

VERY few Muslim women wear burqas in Germany.
This is Merkels way to effectively do NOTHING and still get a few votes here and there from people who think she changed her stance on Muslims.

Typical taqqyia from Aisha Al-Merkel. Don't fall for this bs.

>Based Merkel wants to ban burqas in Germany

This is just an election ploy. Expect a 180 degree turn post election.

Very funny mate

Why not just ban muslims?

She did this last election too.
>says she will deport illegals
>getsbelected again
>Wir Schaffen Das!

>haha see guys, I totally hate muslims too!

>p-please vote for me...

And when she gets elected she'll accept 500k more refugees

Burkas are a meaningless distraction. If anything they banning them just makes the problem worse by covering up just how many of these subhuman sand savages there are. If you really want to make a difference start talking about banning Muslims entirely.

oh, those elections are getting awfully close, aren't they.

This burger gets it.

some german user called this. she's just saying this shit to get re elected.

East Germany and West Germany once again.
One for the old, the other for the nationalists.

Not sure it would ever would but fugg I want my heritage back in the hands of the prideful, and not the cowardly.

>bring in a million brown men
>people start to hate her
>she takes off a few burqas
>people start to forgive her
>lol just kidding thanks for the votes btw here's a million more
>people start to hate her
>she says something about deporting criminals
>people start to forgive her
>lol just kidding thanks for the votes btw I just gave them all amnesty also here's a million more

As if that filthy traitor is doing this for real reasons and not to allay your suspicions about her competency (and sanity) long enough to get voted in again to do MORE damage.

of course not

Just a ploy to win votes from people opposed to her.

No dressing as a Ninja on Halloween in Germany?

>SS 2.0 will be an army of hurka durkas. >The Neu Luftwaffe will be trained to fly planes directly into buildings.

Fuck off slut. Mama Merkel deserves death by mudslime, nothing less

Notice how the politicians always WANT and PROPOSE to do something logical but never do

This is just a stupid gesture who's only tangible benefit will be pissibg more Muslims off. Mass genocide or forced deportation, this half asked and arbitrary passive aggressive affront to their religion is only going to provoke more terror attacks while doing nothing to address the real issues.

But I'm sure Angela knows that already.

Because banning burkas will stop ficki ficki from happening.