Other urls found in this thread:

civilliberty.org.uk/newsdetail.php?newsid=2103
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angeln
youtube.com/watch?v=kS-taOhm2kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ARE THE ORIGINAL KEKS

Paki-Nigerian

>boats

anglos, saxos and jutes came there 7k BC?

>Jutes lived in the most northern place of all 3 ppls
>they moved to the most southern part of GB

makes me think

your forgot the romans and the normans.

What is this about?

Very funny

>Normans were just displaced Nords.
>Vikings settled too.
>Celts were originally from central Germany
Romans were the least based of our ancestors.

>(((Jutes)))

no retard, the sea level was below these points at this date, we used to be connected to the mainland, the ground was very marshy and wet

I thought The Celts came from Austria?

Eh, it's all the same Reich depending on what year you're looking at.

My man, just imagine what could be buried there under the seas.

Wouldn't be surprised if we find a lost civilization there.

The EU should make a joint effort on financing the exploration of the sea floor on the former Doggerland.

WUZ
GERMANZ

WE

Did you guys see that double Grand Canyon they found in Greenland?

Romans never intermixed, it was just admin.

we wuz germanics n sheet drove tdos breton welsh and scottsman back

WUZ

WE WERE PEACFUL REFUGEES LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME.
Its sad Britain couldnt look past their racism for us peaceful Nordic people who just wanted to enrich your racist homogeneous country

IZ GERMANICZ

>austria
lmao

Imagine if the Jute tribe was the one that lent its name to the future language and culture of the islanders. We'd be having Eternal Jute threads.

>just imagine what could be buried there under the seas

Bones.

Or are you expecting grand buildings from mud hut hunter gatherers?

>Not being a direct descendant of the Anglo-Saxon people

Fuck this little bit of Britain DNA though.

Lovely

Why not just pay the dutch to drain it?

WUZ VIKING RAPE BABIES N SHIT

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIDDING MR HITLER?

Nice genes m8

Lol germanics using roman and greeks arts, fuck you pigskin

Thanks m8

>current year
>not being of Scandinavian heritage

kek

WHO

Nice proxy, Jew.

I always wondered how it became East Anglia when they settled way north of it... did they conquest? That goes against the trendy modern narrative of muh peaceful Aryan migrants, nonono goy, they weren't warlike at all, sure they were buried with weapons and armour but that is just all symbolic! *le rub*

Weren't the Saxons and the Danes basically the same people anyway? The Danes were just 400 years late to the invading Britain party

When they settled, we had over 100 kingdoms, these overgrew each other through invasion or migration. But it was the eastern part of Britain and the one given to the Angles. Kent to the Jutish brothers Hengist and Horse.

Saxons wern't given any land by the Britons but took it after the other two tribes settled, plus there was west Angles and South Angles originally but they were overtaken by Mercia and Wessex so East Anglia made sense when they were present.

VIKANGZ

>"When I had my DNA tested by Oxford Ancestors it stated that I was of "Anglo-Saxon or Danish Viking descent". In an explanatory note it said that at the present time it is impossible to distinguish between the DNA of Danish Vikings and Anglo-Saxons."
civilliberty.org.uk/newsdetail.php?newsid=2103

True. Some contemporary writers during the early invasion days, instead of blaming God or their sins (since all writers/historians were Monks of course) said it was revenge for the Angles turning their backs on Woden. Some Anglo-Saxons actually went to fight for the Saxons during Saxon war but some of them probably were Christian of course so it caused some problems along the way.

Wrong, plus the legionaires stationed here were auxiliaries, aka barbarians from all over Europe in places that don't exist anymore like Dalmatia etc.

>When you'd rather be a Mongol rape baby than a Viking rape baby

There is zero evidence of Roman 'italia' DNA in modern Britons though. Why would they mix with a barbarian people? There might have been some marriages but their kids would have been brought up Roman so would have been pulled back or went back to Rome when they abandoned Britain.

This. I don't to full WE WUZ. Our northern European ancestors weren't up to much around this time, they were just surviving, just getting by. The KANGZ down in Africa however...

thank you senpai

But im both. We only raped swedes thousands of years before vikings.

Wherever those genes are high %, seems to be high % of cucks too...hmmmmmmmm

Danelaw best law.

Free Mercia now!

>from the Angles, that is, the country which is called Anglia, and which is said, from that time, to remain desert to this day

Bede's Ecclesiastical History of the English Nation, Book I, Chapter XV, 731 A.D.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angeln

Pretty sad thinking of a huge area turning into empty wasteland with no people.

Also I had to post this:

>For the years 449-455, the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, written around 890, describes how King Vortigern (a British tribal king) invited the Angles to come and receive land in return for helping him defend against marauding Picts. Those successful Angles sent word back that good land was available and that the British were 'worthless'.

kek aryan gibsmedat

Most Roman related left with them, just as most Moors left Spain, the rape babies knew they wouldnt be accepted and left

I just thought it meant East England (Anglia = England)

t. East Mercian

Actual spacker alert.

WE WUZ DOGGOLAND

>tfw you will never live in Doggerland

We love you Serbia

Exactly. I bet any who did stay were killed by the Britons as they took revenge. We know many of the northern tribes never related to Rome really hence why they weren't allowed an army or military which made them weak when Rome left and easy prey to the Picts/Saxons.

It means East Angles

>tfw your country is more germanic than germany

We have evidence from Hadrian's Wall they took wives and started families. Put yourself in their position. You are pretty much forced into the legion, sent to some far-flung arsehole on the edge of nowhere (Scotland), no hope of relief so you are now stuck there perhaps for the rest of your life. This is your home now.

The local populace took to Roman customs and language quite quickly so they would have communication in Latin and it wouldn't seem like they were talking to barbarians. Most people enjoyed the pax and got on with their lives. Then they had a chance to stand on their own two feet after Romans got BTFO but the Anglo-Saxon invasions started. Almost exactly mimicks Germany's rise to mediocrity but ofc we actually managed to rise to relevance in the end.

Most left for Brittany, I think.
The early Anglo-Saxons hated Roman culture too, so Romanised Britons would have had it bad.

What happened to the Jutes then.

Because unlike us a third of your country wasn't wrecked by 40 years of gommunism.

they became anglo saxons

>Jutes

????????

WE WUZ KRAUTS N KANKER

WE WUZ FRANKS AN SHEIT

I just thought they were displaced Britons from places like East Anglia and Kent. The early kings forbid their people from mixing with the natives and genocided them or drove them out so I figured those drove out went to Wales, Cornwall and Brittany since we had great relationships with the Celts there from the day of Caeser's invasion of Gaul and many Britons went to fight with them which inspired the Roman invasion of Britain.

Still present in Kent/Isle of White but Saxon cultures dominated over them, but it inspired their accent which is still present now.

Area of northern Denmark, the the Anglo-Saxon invasion was actually suppose to have been led by two Jutish brothers called Hengist and Horsa (a common theme in Germanic sagas are two brothers who lead an army or people to a new land). They had close ties with the Angles (southern Denmark) so together they came to aid a British king fight off the norther Picts but demanded large amounts of his land for their help. He foolish agreed and thought they were good friends but after lots of backstabbing on both sides, Hengist killed all the British kings/lords during 'the knight of the long knives' except Vortigorn the main British king and took his entire kingdom.

There were a few wars afterwards between Saxons and Vortigorns sons and grandsons but we know in the end the Saxons won and took huge parts of Britain which inspired more Angles and Saxons to come settle, including women (to be with the men in rich, fertile lands and to escape both the Huns and other Germanic tribes who were moving north to escape the Huns).

Why is english language closely related to dutch and not danish if angles and saxons were from denmark?

>Why is english language closely related to dutch and not danish if angles and saxons were from denmark?

Because the Germanic tongue precedes the Saxon/Viking invasions, which are overhyped

The most significant continental influx to England has always been from the Low Countries, when they switched from Celtic to Germanic, England followed

Whoes responsible for the ugly Anglo women?

I've actually always wondered this too. See a lot of Icelandic people have very similar DNA to Brits, but they're a gorgeous people. British women are so fucking ugly, and I can't find a solid reason why. We also share similar DNA with the Dutch, so why the fuck aren't they so ugly like our women are?

What about Celtic DNA?

Looks like this

>2016
>Thinks 'Celtic DNA' is a thing

SENPAI

english women are NOT ugly

What I mean is that Celtic people did live in British Isles. What if it's e mix between Germanic DNA and Celtic DNA that produces these results?

That's the only difference you have with everyone else

I think that's more down to lifestyle than genetics.
Most British women have no concept of taking care of themselves and are content to start ageing like milk in their mid twenties.

>Germany, France, Italy, Iberia, Greece
literally the master race

>Posts a french woman
Mate, British women are fucking ugly. Don't let our accents fool you

damn right

Nope.

lol, nice cherrypick, Alpines are core Europe

There too much proof to deny it

A large portion are just hideous

Western Europeans are extremely interrelated.

Britain is literally a rape baby of various European groups who are themselves very closely related.

The different ethnic features that differentiate Western Europeans from one another are probably more to do with environment/lifestyle IMO.

>try's to prove a point
>posts ugly women

HAHAHA

is that a 10/10 in Britain?

How is she French ya tard?

A dog born in a stable etc.

What you should understand tho, these pictures are of low class chav slags, they would be the same as trailer trash in your country, middle class girls don't look like this or act like this.

>is that a 10/10 in Britain?

It's a 10 out of 10 in America, which is why they cast her to play a 10/10 character...

youtube.com/watch?v=kS-taOhm2kQ

was meant for

>tfw Germans are barely Germanic

Just checked, my bad. Still doesn't negate the fact that she's a diamond in the dirt when it comes to British women. Brit women are on average fucked