Face it burgers, Trump is a mental midget when it comes to economics

Face it burgers, Trump is a mental midget when it comes to economics.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DhagKyvDck

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/great-depression
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well it looks like he's making moves to drop that keynes bullshit so he's at least gotten himself that far

economics is religion anyway

(((Friedman)))

>Get rid of that Keynes nonsense you

Fuck off, jew

>I don't know who's jewing who: the thread

>everything that doesn't fit my agenda is because of jews

Yes

Trump supporters like Trump are retarded.

libertarians are just Marxists by other means

You've made 4 posts ITT and all of them are retarded. Have a little self-respect.

Said the retarded globalist neolib

>Donald Trump is a trump supporter
Would really like a citation for your bullshit

Trump promised to increase state spending whilst lowering state income (taxation) at the same time.

That's Keynesian anti-cyclical policy.

Keynesian economics are the only pro-white, nationalist economics. Libertarianism/Austrianism is just as Jewish and nation-wrecking as Marxism.

Butthurt libertarian detected

Hi shill for mass immigration more, faggot

>A man whose greatest hatreds were the Federal Reserve, chronyism and collectivism
>Still a member of the Jewish Conspiracy
Gosh, try harder with your bait. Not every Jew is an Illuminati member.

Thank you

At least someone in this thread is smart enough to not actively ingest Friedman's bowel movements and call it "economic brilliance"

Yet he has more money than Friedman.

His applied economics is better.

Better retarded than being a lying, two-timing and self-hating hypocrital murderer.

>bringing race into economics
Christ almighty. Do you bring race when it comes to Science as well? There are a lot of Jewish physicists you know..

You can be a right winger and see that Trump's economic policies especially on trade are retarded. the last time America had the kind of tariffs that Trump wants to introduce was during Hoover's administration and that helped prolong the Great Depression and make it even more worse.

>economics is about making money
kek you are stupid

Kek are you retarded? I think you are confusing Friedman with Rothbard. Friedman was fine with the FED as long as it adopted his policies

>He thinks tariffs caused the great depression

Everyone point at this retard and laugh

The US had strong tariffs for over a century btw. Look up the American School if Economics you dumb Aussie shitposter

I didn't say they caused the Great Depression I said the tariffs that Hoover introduced made the Depression worse hence I said they PROLONGED the Depression. Read carefully next time you fucking moron.

"Once we raised our tariffs an irresistible movement all over the world to raise tariffs and to erect other trade barriers, including quotas, began. Protectionism ran wild over the world. Markets were cut off. Trade lines were narrowed. Unemployment in the export industries all over the world grew with great rapidity. Farm prices in the United States dropped sharply through the whole of 1930, but the most rapid rate of decline came following the passage of the tariff bill". - Benjamin Anderson

mises.org/library/great-depression

Most economists agree it was a mistake. Tariffs don't work and end up hurting the consumer aka you the most. Also there's a risk of initiating a Trade War. But I will admit that tarrifs are good when you have infant industries which you need to protect from outside competition unfortunately given how highly developed American industry in all areas is, they are stupid to introduce now. Automation and the off-shoring of jobs are here to stay. This is capitalism at work. Sorry reality hurts.

But you will see for yourself the stupidity of Trump's policies soon enough anyway.

>Face it Dumphfsters, (Insert something that communists are upset about) and (presented in a way conservatives should care)

Pol BTFO!

>8 years of these tears, based on non issues.

The argument here is if tarrifs are a good idea NOW not back then.

Imagine actually being retarded enough to support policies which will negatively affect you the most. Enjoy paying more for everything. inb4 hurr durr I'm patriotic and willing to pay more because I'm a brain dead moron.

Trump does not contradict Friedman regarding the China issue.
You can't have free trade with a country that does not respect unbiased, free policy of transaction. China is manipulating its currency to bleed the American economy even further. This is an act of economic warfare, pure and simple. You can't free trade with those countries.
The Chinese currency would be worth 1000 more than it is right now if it wasn't for blatant currency manipulation. Friedman is a good advisor for peace time, but there's nothing peaceful about this. China wants the higher ground by demolishing US industry infrastructure and then raw dumping all its debt on top of it. And they're doing it by sacrificing their own people's well being. You can't free trade under these conditions.

take a bant will ya?

Trump doesn't need to be skilled in ecomics,
he just needs to be the joo puppet

>I uncritically gobble up any bullshit that Mises.org puts out

Congrats.

Tariffs actually helped the economy. The real problem was the massive deflation caused when the Jews (literally Goldman Sachs) nuked the economy with a credit bubble in the 20s

Thank you, Friedmanites, for the stagnating wages.

t. 99%

>Outsourcing and mass immigration are great goy don't question it

I actually don't swallow their bullshit because I'm not even a capitalist. But they have good analysis of the Great Depression. And it's a fact that tarrifs are not a good idea especially if we look at the case of America today. Enjoy the Trade War and paying higher prices for everything. You burgers are mindless consumerists anyway so you're going to be furious about the effects that the tarrifs will have on your people. This will lead Trump to either lose in a landslide in 2020 or be impeached during his term.

Why are you saying that as if Trump isn't the most pro-Israel jewish puppet tier President that America has ever seen? L O L.

And outsourcing and mass immigration are part of the problem -- the problem is capitalism.

>Oy vey higher living standards are bad for you
>Why can't you live in a cage like the good goys in China

Kek are you literally a Marxist too?

What does Israel have to do with outsourcing? You should leave shitposting to the Aussies that are actually funny

whats the alternative to capitalism?

I thinks he's mentally deficient.

>Capitalism is bad
>That's why we need free trade

Seriously wtf it's like he's a member of Mises AND the communist international

I have a feeling that Friedman (Jew) has not dealt with current manufacturing issues (America vs China)

We still assemble and support in America, but we have literally handed China IP, Jobs, and $$$. We had done the same with Japan in the 80s - 90s (When Made in China meant Cheap)

I think if we allow the current companies that are in China to stay there, and ship back to the US with a 7% tariff (We are taxing ourselves not Gina) we are taxing our companies not Gina... that's what everyone keeps forgetting about what Trump is saying,.... not that he wants to Tax Gina, he wants to tax new American companies that decide to move jobs out of the country.

problem is the jews manipulating wealth which ties into capitalism. Capitalism isnt the problem. It's the jews

Kike. Opinion automatically discarded.

A gold backed currency would end the Kikes. Why isn't currency being backed by something?

It's both

>a major international businessman has more money than an academic and writer
Holy shit

Leaf. Opinion automatically discarded