How does it feel to live in a first world country ?

how does it feel to live in a first world country ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ectEN-dFMBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No idea, I live in the land of SJWs, black privilege and political correctness.

Great when we're not overrun by muslims and niggers.

Move away from LA/SanFran/Boston/Manhattan

boring

overrated

you get spoiled pretty fast

No idea, I live in the land of corruption, poverty and political correctness.

In spite of the constant threat of arab chimp outs,
pretty sweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ectEN-dFMBc

Well I've only ever lived in California and Serbia, so I have no idea.

I don't know, I live in a poophole

It's fucking boiling here and the internet is shit. Please send help.

>Scandi prison too soft.

You'll never know roach, because where ever you go it makes things worse.

America will be a 2nd world country within the next 8-10 years, and it's gonna turn into another Brazil/South Africa within the next 20-30

So enjoy it while you can I guess

This

Your assumption is that our living standards will not all fall in parallel. It's not America, collapsing, but the economic system.

US will still be the no.1 economy, just of an ever shitted world economy.

It's good m8, i'm glad I live in a country that has cold climate as well. I will never migrate south because I enjoy cozy winters so much. Our healthcare is decent, and a lot of things are overpriced here. Other than that it's OK.

Well, it won't for the elite, they'll be fine. They'll be living in their guarded NYC penthouses, making money hand over first.

The rest of us will have to deal with savages across the entire country. Luckily I live on the Southeast Coast, near the beach and away from everyone, but its only a matter of time. 20+ years from now this country will be unrecognizable from what it is today.

It's gonna look exactly like that shitty movie, Elysium

as a krautkebap i have to say in some areas you are more advanced than we are. you guys have free wifi everywhere, in the supermarket, restaurant, the cafe. the airports seem top notch. and aside from the vegetation being dried out outside the city since noone waters there the landscape is nice. to bad you got turkish hitler in power (and i dont mean the good side of hitler killing jews and shit, but the "leftist think hitler is that way" kind of hitler)

They are not n1 now, both in term of GDP per capita and total GDP.

Cant really answer your question my kebab friend.

define 1st world

Very debatable.

The Chinese numbers are bullshit, over the last 5 years half their GDP output has been via property.

Yet, all we hear about is "ghost estates'.
The Communist Party is in their death roll.

boring and taxes and boring and go to work and pay taxes and boring work work work to pay taxes and then get bored and then nothing happens for 30 years and then you die

Not good because roaches like you come and infest us.

Turkey is a first world country tho

AMA

Have you fixed the bridges NATO bombed in Belgrade.

Last time I was there they were an eye-sore.

Like being in a comfy home but your cockroach pads have gone dry because some Jew deliberately sabotaged their product in order to allow cockroaches in so you buy more of their product.

It's good where there are no sandnigs aroud .
You feel safe

feels like most people there are self destructive and intent on making it a third world asap

well, tell me ?

Only in the original sense of the word. Third world originally meant nations that were not aligned with either side during the cold war. Now it has come to mean undeveloped countries

It's okay. Nothing too bad can happen to you in a First Worl-

Wait a sec, what's th-

|______________ ¶ ___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\ __ , _
|___________________||||||]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)(@)

Cozy.

As a Turk who was born in the Netherlands and recently moved to Belgium I can say this. It is very much like living in Turkey, especially with the huge advancements Turkey has recently made thanks to Erdoğan. But in first world countries (in Europe at least) you can get welfare from almst everything. It is very easy to become (emekli, don't know the word in English). It is very easy to pretend to be sick to get welfare from the government. Health care is good, life is good. You're never hungry and if you fall the government picks you back up again. A lot of immigrants (including Turkish) use this in a bad way to become *emekli so they don't have to work and money comes in easily. My parents personally don't do this because of religious and pride reasons. Life is good here. You can ask me more questions about living in a first world country if you like. I also speak Turkish so there will be no Language barrier I hope ;-)

Are you a muslim?

Refugees welcome!

I met a cute turkish girl the other day. She was white but still had that med eyes and nose.

What's a good way of picking her up.

No idea.

I'm surrounded by brown people and can't get decent internet.

Good man, people of all races get along, I can go to the store and buy a gun RIGHT NOW, I am sitting in a 5 bedroom house with satellite TV that has over 500 channels and a huge backyard. My cat can run outside and a neighbor will pick her up and bring her back over, and I'll thank her with a "god bless" without getting reprimanded for believing in God.

Lonely.

Belgrade yes, a couple of new ones as well.

I will blast the savages with my weaponry with ill regard.

It creates some big problems including the following;

Electronics are cheap, but healthy food is comparatively expensive.

Women are used to getting whatever they want, so a lot of of them are spoiled habitual liars and have no respect for men or their elders.

Cities get a lot of tax revenue, but no one is responsible with the money so our inner cities are falling apart, literally 3rd world tier.

People buy big homes in the suburbs and NEVER talk with their with neighbors, usually just live in a bubble.

Fewer people are actually looking for work than ever before. A lot of people can afford to just sit around all day watching endless anime and jerking off.

Basically, wealth doesn't make a country happy. It takes discipline too, which we sure as shit don't have.

That's a very nice looking bridge.

What do you think of Recep "hunting Kurds like birds" erdogan?

fuck him and fuck islam

>food
Literally on the way to this
>prices
While Electronics are getting cheaper, we pay x3 we pay for the food in 2008
>women
That also happens here
>taxes
This too
>shit neighbours
This happens only in the capital and in the rich areas
>weabos
And this is in increment

I wouldn't know, I live in the UK.

It's fucking cold and dark here. I'm just happy I'm not in Scandinavia.

this. america is great, always was, and as a bonus, you Sup Forums fags even got your meme president. stop complaining. come over here to Texas, all the women are blonde and have big tits

don't come to Korea

Been in Switzerland two times, looked absolutely amazing but there was fuckton of immigrants. Like for real, every other person was brown of straight up black

At least the robots would look cool

Feels good man

>country

Yeah, but to be fair to the Swiss, they never allow the cunts to become citizens.

It's awesome. Small and not too exciting. Hot as hell. But no niggers and muslims are moderate.

I dunno, how much do you like brown immigrant dick being jammed up your womens' asses.

This user is right on. For all our "wealth" I wouldn't say we are better as a nation.

I think the 40's to 60's were a better era in the sense that having a steak was a special occasion dinner. You didn't just eat beef every fucking day.

It also must have been pretty fucking amazing to purchase a nice home and a new car on an average salary job or a good manufacturing job.

I don't know how people can make the case we are better off now (besides natural progressions in medicine and the like) because all we are now people just rent, lease, live with parents or inherit a home and can't afford jack. Our wealth is a fucking illusion because we walk around deeply in debt with $600 dollar smartphones and think we are first world.

It's fucking bad. I don't know how old some of you Anons are but I am in my early 30's and I can recall quite a bit how my Grandfather and Grandmother lived in these decades just by speaking with them, looking at photos, etc and yeah it wasn't perfect but holy shit it was a lot simpler time and a much healthier civilization.

Or mexicans.

More of a kemalist ?

No wonder the Japs thought they were better than the Koreans and Chinese.

yeah. todays turkey isnt my country anymore. i dont feel like i belong here. it became another islamist shithole

It's nice to visit third world countries and watch shit skins grovel for your money.

rare

Krautebap lol

This

Boring.

Hyggeligt.

Feels pretty good.

Prison feels better than home. Because of the upcoming new year, the prison in Namur has 420 inmates, and so various menus are prepared. Muslims have a special menu and there is also vegetarian food. Feels good man.

Ask me when canada becomes one

First world now means white countries plus the honorary whites Japan and South Korea.