'Build the Wall' chant hurts

Does Sup Forums agree we should help her?

'Build a wall' video hurts Latino students

The impact of middle school students chanting "build a wall" on Latino students in the city of Royal Oak, Michigan.
cnn.com/videos/health/2016/12/28/viral-build-a-wall-chant-hurts-latino-students.cnn?iid=ob_homepage_10-test_featured_pool

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/education/2016/09/12/colleyville-heritage-apologizes-trump-wall-banner-revises-policy-signs
youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think that hurts?

Bitch wait til we make you pay for it.

top kek

Based GenZ

Its to keep out illegal immigrants and hurt the business of drug and human trafficking, the latter being something apparently liberals do not give a fuck about. If they can't obey the laws like everyone else then they don't deserve to be in our country.

The wall isn't being built. Drumpf has no idea how much it's going to cost and like every other one of his promises, he'll probably backtrack on that too.

Besides, building the wall wouldn't stop any immigrants from coming over and wouldn't have an impact on drugs. Cartels don't literally walk over the fucking border with bags of drugs on them.

>A former Drumpf voter who voted for Drumpf only because I really hated Hillary

Whitest mexican bitch has a fucking Rachel Maddow picture on her wall. I didn't know that middle schoolers were already professional victims.

>enforcing immigration laws is mean and hurts muh feelings

Do they realize that most of Latin America has even stricter immigration laws than the US?

In Mexico, illegals are immediately vanned and dumped back across the border.

Also, why the fuck do you care? His plan was to deport UNDOCUMENTED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Not everyone who's any exhibits any kind of Latino features.

God damnit. As dumb as Drumpf is, the people who are twisting his words and stance on illegal immigrants are even worse. He's not deporting Mexicans at random, only the undocumented illegal ones.

Even that though isn't exactly going to be easy. How do you plan on finding them? They're not going to leave quietly or be easy to find.

>14 heartbreaking photos that will make you say "Fuck having borders and laws and shit"

>my feeling matter more than freedom of expression

t. Alberto Barbosa

t. Albert Barboss

Shut the fuck up faggot

Take your shitty act to lefty pol ya queerboi

Every true trump voter is elated cause yes bout to make America rich again.

>CNN
Where literally everything is racist.

>pictures of minorities pretending to cry that makes you go "Fuck having laws and boarders and shit. White Ggnocide NOW!"

BUILD THE WALL

100 FEET TALL

DEPORT THE SPICS

DO IT REAL QUICK

nice pictures you're sharing there btw.

Our only hope

THIS

Why would a latino student that immigrated legally care about criminal spics being deported?
Oh wait, the latino student doesn't care at all - but the (((people))) who paid her for crying on the media.

bitch you have to go back NOW

Almost as awesome as the "Trump" chants from suburban schools toward nigger schools that broke out in high school basketball games.

I'm 'latino' and it makes me kek. Not all of our parents immigrated illegally. Fuck those Mexicunts.

Nice feet.

In Mexico, illegals are immediately vanned and dumped back across the border.

If they are lucky the cartels don't catch them and use them for murder practice.

>Then I said to them, “You see the trouble we are in, how Jerusalem lies in ruins with its gates burned. Come, let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer suffer disgrace.”
>Nehemiah 2:17
BUILD WALL

>When the people heard the law, they separated from Israel all those of foreign descent.
>Nehemiah 13:3
REMOVE KEBAB

>illegal immigrants from Mexico travel all the way to FUCKING MICHIGAN
No

I dont get it.... if you are a legal citizen, you are fine.
If you are an illegal citizen, why the fuck should we care about your feelings?

yeah some hardcore off the boat types here. have to go back.

>Latinos
>Royal Oak, MI
???
I thought Mexicans died in cold weather

Why do liberals and the media assume that all hispanics/latinos are illegal immigrants?

Are NORMIES finally feeling how I've felt for my whole life? Good. Deal with it pussy.

It's almost like people don't like mexicans

Rumors go one of them got in hospital because the words were choking him.

They don't, they maliciously pretend it to blow the whole thing out of proportion.

My high school made a build a wall banner and said the school Mexicans go to was going to pay for it.

dallasnews.com/news/education/2016/09/12/colleyville-heritage-apologizes-trump-wall-banner-revises-policy-signs

RARE HERE

Mmmmm, booby stretch marks.

>Come to a country illegally
>People chant at you that they're going to build a wall to stop more criminal infiltrators from coming
>They aren't even demanding your immediate deportation, even though you broke the law and entered while thousands, perhaps millions, of people are trying to follow the law and come legally
>The media acts like you're the victim here

It must be nice to be brown in 2016, I wish I was a shitskin so I could rape and pillage my way across the world and have a global propaganda cartel make excuses for why it's secretly ok because fuck whitey.

I'm enjoying my minority privilege. I can't be called racist.

Who told that white girl she was mexican?

>latinos are mexicans
No; Mexicans are Latino. This is why they lost Florida. Everytime Trump talked shit on mexico he gained a Floridian vote.

>hurt drug and human trafficking business
THIS THIS THIS
As someone who came from a rural town and now works in a city in the court systems, we fucking need a wall because fuck the drugs and crime pouring in from the southern border. It's destroyed the lives of many friends and family I know, and I'm fucking sick of it being defending for the sake of "what about the hard working ones who don't cause crime you racist!!"

TOUGH SHIT
IT JUST GOT TEN FEET TALLER
youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI

Checked!!!

Cheque'd

if they are not welcome there, why in the fuck try to force americans to accept them, seriously fuck em, when they thought that Hillary was gonna win, they behave arrogant pricks, now they cry. Burgers just kill them,we dont want them

THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER PABLO

this
South america hates Mexico as well.

Yes well the same way antibiotics hurt a infection.

>Does Sup Forums agree we should help her?
So, first and foremost, Sup Forums isn't a personal army. This is not the place to try and ask people to like a page, its not the place to find linkedin followers. it's not a livejournal, and to be honest, since you are asking Sup Forums to help a minority just because they're sad about something that could be done to help our nation, I'm not so sure this is the place for you.

Please leave.

>chanting "stop thieves" at bank robbers hurts their feelings

What gets me is the open admission that they've taken advantage of the system and are boldly putting their ass on the line by telling people what they've done.

Goes to show anyone will bite the hand that feeds even if you steal from them behind their back.

Who the fuck cares about a physical wall, what we need is a mental wall. Defund sanctuary cities, harsh penalties for employers who knowingly hire illegals, and withhold federal funds for public schools that allow illegals to attend.

The problem will fix itself.

>sometime after this chant of build a wall, they found a noose in the boys bathroom
>OMG I WAS AFRAID THEY WERE GONNA HURT ME
>a noose in the boys bathroom somehow means that someone is going to hang a latino girl to commit a hate crime
>THESE BACK TO BACK INCIDENTS MADE HER FEEL UNSAFE

How the fuck does the second one tie in to the other? Also, how does 'build a wall' make someone feel unsafe besides illegals? If she is legally here, there is literally no reason at all to be afraid of a wall. Fuck, I doubt even most of the illegals will be caught for that matter.

>chanting build that wall
>"racism"
Pick one CNN

Why the fuck don't they go back then? because their country is shit? maybe that's why nobody likes them! because they are as shit as their country.

>a man that has ordered and supervised the building of hundreds of buildings don't know how much a wall would cost
toplel

czeched

Being forced to hand the nation over to subhuman latrineo scum hurts actual Americans.

Wall confirmed 10 feet higher.

>>A former Drumpf voter who voted for Drumpf only because I really hated Hillary

>I voted for Trump, that gives me credibility here
>I hate Drumpf

go play in traffic, you fairweather sellout.

>'Build a wall' video hurts Latino students
Every time.

Lel

Wrong.

Then why is a stupid white cunt the only one bitching? Sounds like she's just culturally appropriating them so she can join in on their victim status.

fpbp

>when the first post is also the best post

she is so South American she has Nazca lines on her tits

Why are U.S. Spics so entitled? And so whiny? And so lawless? Kek we have tougher immigration laws than the U.S. And with the influx of Venezuelans I really hope we can build a wall too

Kick out all illegals, that's not even a question. And for the legal onces make sure they become anglified, I mean I'm fine with gringos living here as long as they become colombianized, I want no anglo culture in my country and the reverse should apply too.

These people need a comeuppance: AMERI-SPIC GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MAI LAIF

You know what really hurts though? Going to a Trump rally in liberal California, leaving the venue when it's done, only to realize that the mayor has ordered police to block roads leading to public parking so that you're forced to walk through a gauntlet of angry illegal immigrants and paid democrat protestors and then having some illegal with a plastic bag filled with pieces of metal run up behind you, hit you in the back of the head and then run away from you back to the crowd and realize you're bleeding from behind the ear from whatever he just sucker punched you with.

Oh, and the stitches also hurt. It all kinda hurts so much that I don't care if some protected democrat voter base had their feelings slightly miffed.

Ten feet higher indeed!

Good

I'm sorry to hear that happened fellow calibro. I honestly hope Trump is very harsh on the state and any city governments that try to defy the law here. This state needs to suffer, and hard, if it is to be fixed.

What the fuck is an Mexican American?

Czech'd

Not really the same thing, Hungary is just a transit country. Sweden, Germany and England are the target countries, and you can just go around. In america the US is the target country and you can't take any land route around that even if you wanted to go to Canada.

Not saying that you shouldn't build a wall, just saying that don't expect that much of a decrease. The wall in Hungary is similar to if Texas built a wall while every other state cries about how racist Texas is. Texas might see a 99% decrease but the country as a whole wont.

>CNN reporting on this

>that image
MY DICK JUST GREW 10 FEET LONGER
MAGA

we need to stop.

But, seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Illegal immigrants could always go back to mexico, build their own wall on the border. See how america feels.

What the fuck is a New Swede's?

Mexicans trying to invade America. What else would they be? Just Americans?

More like wait till she has to lay a brick on the wall on her free trip back home.

are illegal aliens the most entitled pieces of shit in America?

You're here ILLEGALLY! You didn't file the paperwork! You don't pay taxes! You live like a fucking criminal because you're breaking the law! Yet you think you deserve to be here for some reason?

If she's an american citizen she has nothing to worry about and it's the fault of the culture if not her own direct peers for shoving propaganda down her throat that she needs to be afraid.

If she's an illegal immigrant then what the fuck do her feelings matter? She's not a citizen and she shouldn't be given the privilege of going to American public school on the tax money of actual citizens.

you can't make that shit up

it's just too ridiculous

TEN FEET HIGHER
MEXICO WILL PAY

>shekels for your sob story, goy?

feelings and woman. manipulation 101

i'm a latino and i say fuck her emotions. what a pussy.

>Also, why the fuck do you care? His plan was to deport UNDOCUMENTED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Not everyone who's any exhibits any kind of Latino features.

They might as well all be documented, this scam that spics got going, coming here with a visa and then overstaying for 25 years, in that time having kids, and those kids having kids. It SHOULD hurt them, they SHOULD be scared because as far as im concerned, if you are an anchor baby you too should have your citizenship revoked, and if it cant, then they need to change laws where if you shit out kids, when you yourself are illegal, then your rat shouldnt have citizenship either.

underrated

do you think its really going to look this beautiful?

We can dream, can't we?

Is she here legally? Then she has nothing to worry about.
Is she here illegally? Then maybe she should GTFO.

I don't get it, are these girls illegal aliens or something ? why why does border security make them cry ?