JIDF raids

Anyone noticing the high levels of kike apologists and Israelis?

Other urls found in this thread:

mondoweiss.net/2012/10/page-six-quotes-kissinger-saying-in-10-years-there-will-be-no-more-israel-but-staffer-denies-it/
joemiller.us/2012/10/henry-kissinger-in-10-years-israel-will-cease-to-exist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea, it seems like they are scared of something

are you nervous, ahmed?

not really shlomo

they know their time is nearing it's end

Way too much actually, what shall we do lads? Do we have a final solution?

SOON

Scared? They are taking advantage of Trump being a Israel bitch

do you think soros acting like he is against israel is a sheme to make people think israel isnt too bad and the shills send here to enforce that meme?

Doesn't look like anything to me

Yep is getting worse and worse,to many shills day of the rope when?

It's a mixture of actual JIDF and Trumpfags that came from reddit.

>Doesn't look like anything to me

Kissinger ,in 10 year there will be no more Israel:
mondoweiss.net/2012/10/page-six-quotes-kissinger-saying-in-10-years-there-will-be-no-more-israel-but-staffer-denies-it/

joemiller.us/2012/10/henry-kissinger-in-10-years-israel-will-cease-to-exist/

We can expedite that process if we put our autism to it.

Why are all these reddit refugees posting antisemitic nonsense? Sup Forums has always been a zionist board.

Nope

Nice try JIDF

So close to

>r/the_donald

This. GTFO CTR

OOOOO GOOD ONE DAVID
fagit

>kike apologists

Also known as "Trump supporters".

How the unmighty have fallen :^)

reddit is full of xenophonic mysogyntonic nasis

Yeah it's pissing me off
RARE CENTRA

Yes they completely flooded everything. It wasn't just this board either. I not even one of those people that blame jews for everything but that shit fucking pissed me off. All because the UN said they should stop land grabbing. It was basically them throwing a huge temper tantrum over not bowing down to their every desire

They'll just be spread out all over the planet again, awesome. The globalist Jews are smarter than everyone else on the planet, and I'm reminded of this every time I come here.

They're latching out cuz their settlement got revoked lol

>a people who are at risk of being destroyed are shocked and upset about being betrayed by their "greatest ally"
What monsters.

>kike apologists
>kikes themselves
>remove isreali

This mother fucker doesn't into ID's and he's telling people to go back to plebit.

They got butthurt over the UN resolution.

It wasn't just America and since when is it our job to babysit Israel and just blindly follow anything they do? Not to mention there's absolutely no way the Palestine's could take over Israel. I can't imagine who was behind this post

>They got butthurt over the UN resolution.

As did Trump.

He just barked when told to.

just like you did over the falkans?
like you did over the treaty of versailles?

>it wasn't just America
King nigger could have stopped it but refused because the liberals want nothing more than the death of the jewish people. You fucking globalists are disgusting.

Found the JIDF. Don't you have a baby dick to suck?

>It wasn't just America and since when is it our job to babysit Israel

since WWII.
Israel has every right to fuck you over.
They made you great, not the hillbillies of south.

just like old times right after the flotilla incident

however, back then they were new to the site so they would fill in both the name and email field with israeli college emails

You'll be part of it Paco.

Coming from you that means nothing to me. It's not our job to babysit your country or agree with everything you do. All he did was not vote. He just stayed out of it. You have our military technology including our missile defense system. Stop acting like you're even remotely in danger of being over taken. You have been trying to drive my country into war with Iran for years and quite frankly we're sick of it.

Oh and liberals love jews. Seriously stop with the woe is me act. People aren't buying it anymore and that's what really is upsetting ((you)) guys

you again

Standing by your ally in their time of greatest need =/= babysitting. I guess the word of the US means nothing nowadays. Liberals love liberal Jews, who are not actually Jewish. They have no connection to the Jewish faith or the state of Israel. The fact that you think all jews are the same is proof that you have eaten up all of Soros's lies.

DAY OF THE BAKE

How the fuck could the burn 6 gorrilion in that tiny thing?

Nope not noticing anything!

That just shows how super-evil those evil Nazis were, and how much the innocent Jews suffered. The Nazis' jealous hatred of the poor superior Jews was able to bend the laws of physics!

Just imagine how many trillions of Jews the Nazis might have killed if the Jews hadn't exterminated them!

"Nazi Oven: It's A Clown Car For Jews"

Topics sure are moving fast today.

i wonder how much they pay for shilling? did they pay in ˈSHek(ə)l ?

/leftypol/ is here.

They used to pay in silver I kid you not. Depends on a few things but between .20-80c USD. From the last time I found out. Now a lot of Indians do it and it's 0,05c per post.

I missed JIDF. CTR was child's play.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

JIDF is definitely back to it's old tricks. Probably because of the UN resolution and they think they can redirect our support for Trump in the election to support for Isreal.
>I wouldn't worry about it, goy.

>all these celebraties dead and Sup Forums doesnt even know whats going on
stay in the dark, friend.

the commie raid from lefty pol only just ended...

It's a mix of JIDF feeling safe now that their kiked piper has been elected plus the_donald faggots infiltrating

Also just typical newfags that are purple-pilled, at best

>Spain
>Ahmed

C'mon, now, really.

They're trying to scare off newfags or make them think Israel is good. Because there are mega newfags!

#NotAllJews

>ally

kek you fucking slippery kike

we kicked them out of here, you took them in

No, friend... You became them.

fake quote

wonder how di maria would have done under mourinho this year

You start to think like a jew.

they are scared shitless
no one likes them and Trump will only help them if they bend the knee for america
they are fucked and they know it.

I always wanted a jew pet
hey shlomo.. better teach your daughters to start worshiping american cock.

www.goyed.com