Madras HC judge raises doubts over Jayalalithaa's death

>A Madras High Court judge on Thursday expressed doubts over the demise of former Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa as the death was sudden and no medical report was submitted.

>"Media has raised a lot of doubts. Personally, I also have doubts in Jayalalithaa's death," Justice Vaidyalingam said.

>The court was hearing a PIL seeking a judicial probe into Jayalalithaa's death.

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/madras-high-court-jayalalithaas-death-pil-justice-vaidyalingam-sasikala-natarajan/1/845112.html

Would you consider my site bro?
indiachan.com

POO
O
O

>mfw poo

Wasted quads.
or is it?

Literally poo?

Are you still here or gone bhai?

I will try it tomorrow

Still here. Launched it few days ago.

Yeah, I noticed. Its a nice effort and neat work, will try it tomorrow.

Is there anywhere where i could contact you later on if i want to talk to you or are you going to tell me talk to your assistant firstly bc?

I have no assistants.
you can contact me in the thread you created itself. I will be adding contacts page tomo.

P.S. you are a legend TrueAryan Warrior :)

>you can contact me in the thread you created itself. I will be adding contacts page tomo.

Don't explode from happiness bro, i am asking if you're on facebook or something so i could talk to you later on.

Also you do realize you would have legal troubles if your website gains much traffic, right?

Also which city of India are you from?

Yes. Facebook I have. Will share it in the thread you created because this is pol
>which city are you from?
Bangalore

Shill your site at randia, pajeet.

Behechod wo apni site promote kar rha hai toh, teri gaad mai kyu aag lag rhi hai.

Sala Indian hai support kar usko

Yeh India ka riwaaj hai ki encourage karne ki jagah discourage karo.
Tabhi to site swadeshi lagega, Chutiyachood.

I know it is against Sup Forums rules. I tried to be subtle in shilling though.
I am against advertising and surveillance myself.

I assume you don't speak Hindi?

Don't worry, just following a custom here.

Seriously though, I want some popular Indian imageboard site. There have been attempts in past but none sticked it seems.

Hi I had a similar idea. Glad someone went ahead with it. I can help you out. Add in a contacts page please.

Will add soon (tomorrow) and will severely appreciate your help

Kek will help us

I know hindi

POO

Praise be unto him.

This is what happens when you don't bully the poo in loos enough.

They start coming back, and repopulating.

Fire in a mail at [email protected] and we'll exchange contacts. Send some proof that you are the same person(SSH screenshot/snippet admin page for indiachan) so that I can make sure that it's you

Hahahahah

>The court was hearing a PIL
>PIL

>POO
>IN
>LOO

Can't end the Hind.
Get street shiited, faggot.

this is the most poos i've ever seen in a thread

Maybe Indian flags, most threads started by Indian have replies by Pajeets living in different countries like you a fellow pajeet posting from Singapore

damn. how'd you know i was a pajeet too? i guess we can smell one another's poo from far away?

> i guess we can smell one another's poo from far away?

That's also a way, other way is that they reply in Hindi

All world's a pajeet.